GFK Growth from Knowledge Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: gfk@gfk.com
Company Contact: Matthias Hartmann - CEO

GFK Growth from Knowledge Ratings

GFK Growth from Knowledge Reports

Is GFK Growth from Knowledge a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Work From Home Directory ListingGrowth from Knowledge Custom Research LLC Listing

Where are my rewards?

I hit redeem, it says redeemed, points vanish, can’t seem to figure out what’s going on. I think you may have to get so many points for anything fair that it’s a waste of my time.

I’ll stick to my other survey sites that do give fair compensation. I’m done with this site.

Don’t waste your time on this one, let everyone know. I’d be glad to tell anyone who’s interested in some of the good sites I use.

pepper411@comcast.net

GFK Survey Rewards

Comments

3 Comments on "GFK Growth from Knowledge"

I have over the last 4 weeks try to get a new password to be able to get into the full portal to spend my points.when trying to validate a new password all I get is a blank page.I then try to unsubscribe today and I get is ERROR 404.They have never bothered to answer any of my emails.It really is becoming rather silly.

Same here – they owe me many points from last year and this – they are ignoring my e-mails lately or giving useless replies that show they haven’t read properly.
I did one yesterday for 160 points, and one the day before for 20 points – both fully completed, (which is confirmed by a message when clicking on the invite link again). No points yet.
I want to know where to report them properly.
This is their website link

Same here no response to several requests for more info.