TargetsWinner.com Complaints

USA

TargetsWinner.com Customer Service

TargetsWinner.com Phone Number: 323-243-2978

TargetsWinner.com Ratings

There Are Currently No Ratings.

TargetsWinner.com Reports

Most Recent TargetsWinner.com Complaints

Is TargetsWinner.com a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Winnings Prizes Directory Listing

Up and Down

Received a text message this morning from TargetsWinner.com saying I had won $1000. Great!! and just at Christmas time. Called daughter because wasn’t sure of entering.

Then got on web site and saw other reports of the same text. What a drop it gave me. How in the world do people get my cell phone No.

What a scam.

I received the text Sunday night but didn’t read until cyber Monday Now 26.

Most Recent Reviews About TargetsWinner.com

Submit a Complaint or Review For TargetsWinner.com

23 Comments on "TargetsWinner.com"

YES IT LOOKS LIKE WE ALL GET IT,I AM GOING TO BUY A 3GIT HARD DRIVE AND COLLECT THE SPAMS THAT CLAIM TO BE FROM OTHER COMPANY,S AND GET THE ISP AND TURN THEM TO GS3 AND GET SOME OF THEM JACK AS-E- IN JAIL OR TAKE AWAY THERE COMPUTERS FOR LIFE??????,I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHEN IT IS ON LINE "OK" its works to just ask aol????

I didn’t see anyone get a text from the number the number I received (979-2926347), 84757. Maybe I won!!!! Wahoooooooo, thank you lord.

Mine was from 302-222-7599. Code # 38495
Seriously ? !!!

All of us are concerned about the amount of scams that are out there now on the internet and cell text devices. With the economy so bad these days, we all are looking for a little break, right? Well, these scammers know this, and they will prey on those opportunities to separate you from your money or identity. Don’t fall for these scams, no matter how legit they may seem…including Target,… Banks, Schools, Institutions…etc.. Because of “cyberspace”, these text messages can generate from anywhere on the planet. And the criminal element will find ways to infiltrate those pathways, anywhere they… Read more »

I JUST THE SAME MESSAGE NOV.28 7:32 A.M.. MY CELL IS ONLY ONE MONTH OLD.NUMBER IT CAME FROM WAS ONE NUMBER DIFERENT FROM ONE OF THE OTHERS, 323-243-2978 SAME GIFT CODE 4787.
WHY ARE OUR TAX DOLLARS BEING SPENT TO TRACKING US AND NOT STOPPING THIS CRAP.

Received text saying I had won and, being a skeptic, found these posts about it being a scam. I then found the number to Target to inform them. (I called 1-800-440-0680 & followed prompts through to gift certificates rep) They DO actually have $1000 card winners, and DO send texts; however, they find out if you’re a winner by checking it against the phone number the message was sent from. If it’s not one of their affiliates, they tell you to forward the text to 7726. This is the FBI which has a current investigation going on this scam. You… Read more »

Yup. I live in South Georgia and got the same text today. Same code-4787. This one came from 323-240-3410. I hope Target is as thrilled and amused by this scam as I am. Track ’em down and throw em’ in prison for a few years like I was. Then ask ’em how funny it was, eh?

i got this **** txt to made me so happy through te day till i found out its a scam im gonna come for this person

Received texeted from TargetsWinner.com it’sa scam. Nothing on offical website. Report this to Target.

scam,scam,scam just don’t open I recived this today 1/27/2012 same code as everyone elses, I wonder if Target even knows that this is going on? I is giving Target bad rap.

I too got the Targets Winner TXT message. I checked before I went,and saw all the posts,same code4787 Already deleted the txt. All the crap on the web,buy this,click that,enter to win,blah blah.It seems the net has deterorated since business has stuffed it’s ads in everything now,and how would I know if a stupid ad scrolling in my face does not contain malware that extracts info when I click the X to shut it off? It’s getting so bad I wonder when are net users going to get frustrated enough to demand ads be legit and not plastered all over… Read more »

On 11-26-12 at 3:17 I also got the Target $1000 gift card text. It came from 323-240-3410 and said to use code 4787. I was curious to see where the site directs you after you input the code. Looks like its a scam where if you pressed continue to claim your prize you are committed to pay fur trial runs of different services (Netflix, CD delivery services, etc.) and would have to open up a credit card and be subject to a credit check. What a scam. This definitely needs to get reported!!

I also received a text from Targetswinner.com . The number appeared as 310-909-3027 asking to enter code 4787. I live in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Another scam. I didn’t reply back.

Received my text message sun .25th ,2012 at 10;28 form phone number 323-333-6043

I just got this message on my cell phone as well. If this is truly a site in Russia, then it may be someone trying to infect a bunch of computers and build a bot-net army. Where they can take control of your system and use it for malicious activities. If you went to this site and entered a code or clicked anything, I would run an updated virus scanner on that system.

I got a text message from 323.243.3978 saying I won $1000 gift card. The code to enter was 4787….just like others. What a scam.
Shandra

same here. Merry Christmas tho … let’s turn this around. Passing around some joy and blessings to all!

The site noted was registered in Russia 2 days ago…..think that’s legit? LOL.

I just got a text from TargetsWinner.com. Sure would have been nice! It has to be a scam.Wow everybody has the same code! Maybe I wont do anymore business with Target!

Received my text message Sun.25th,2012 ,at 5:49pm ,from phone number 323-806-2976.

Wow, I’m not alone !

received my text today at8:54am Monday 26<2012,,,,,,,,,,,my number is,,440315-7204

I also received a text from Target/winner.com saying I won $1000 the number it came from was 323-333-6043. I am sure it is a total scam, I never write on complain boards but it makes me crazy how random people get my cell phone #.

I got a text from the exact same number about a $1000 gift card from target. said to go to targetswinner.com to claim my prize… glad I didn’t fall for it!