Publisher’s Clearing House Complaints

Company Contact: Andy Goldberg - CEO

Publisher’s Clearing House Ratings

Publisher’s Clearing House Reports

Most Recent Publisher’s Clearing House Complaints

Is Publisher’s Clearing House a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Winnings Prizes Directory ListingPublisher's Clearing House Listing

Customer Service Manager Does it AGAIN!

On Sept. 3rd, 2016 I saw my name on a pop-up as being a recent winner of an online contest in the amount of $10,000.

Shortly after that I received an email from Emily Johnson, manager of PCH which expressed an apology that she hated to send to a PCH VIP. She said that due to human error, my name was entered as winner of $10,000. (If a computer pulls the name of the winner, how does it release the wrong name)…

She went on to write that this has never happened before, and that the system was being worked on so that it will never happen again. (I have since then, read of at least 4 other persons who got the exact same message, only difference is the amount.)

I emailed back my response to Ms Johnson (the email address is the same as it is on the PCH site). When Ms. Johnson emailed back, she offered me a chance at a special drawing where the winner would win $10,000, and all others would receive 50,000 tokens. I informed her that I wanted nothing to do with putting my name along with 20 billion other entrants.

In her next email, she informed me that she was placing 50,000 tokens into my account. I answered her back by telling her to put that 50,000 tokens into the client account at PCH who had the least token total. I wanted nothing to do with her ‘hush tokens’.

I have copies of all emails sent between this person and myself. I just don’t know how to transfer it here. This cruel and sadistic behavior must be stopped. How can she do this over the years, and still continue to do it and remain an employee of PCH, let alone, a manager. If I try to call and complain, it goes to a C.S. agent.

What agent would turn in their manager? If I try to contact the Consumer Affairs dept. Of PCH, as I did last week, the C.S. agent said that she doesn’t have that extension. (Customer Service answers all calls to PCH. Why wouldn’t they have the extension #?)

With my last email to ms Johnson, I informed her that nothing would make it better than to award me the $10,000 that PCH released all over the world. I was upset that she said I was the only one getting the apology (why keep it quiet? Ashamed?).

At the present time, I have heard nothing else from this person, but the 7+ emails that I received from her will prove everything.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Publisher’s Clearing House

More About Publisher’s Clearing House

Publishers Clearing House was originally known for it's Prize Patrol Sweepstakes. The PCH Online Game Network has millions of users with a prize won around every 10 minutes. PCH offers magazine subscriptions and various merchandise sales in addition to it's prizes. Additional Websites and Companies under Publishers Clearing House Properties: pch.com, pchsearchandwin.com, pchlotto.com, pchgames.com, pchtv.com, pchsave&win.com, pchonlinesurveys.com, Candystand.com

Submit a Complaint or Review For Publisher’s Clearing House

107 Comments on "Publisher’s Clearing House"

There are no prizes. It is a scam and a waste of time. Just quit paying them if you owe PCH anything.

newest issues? they now slam you with the constant “turn off your ad blocker” s**t so that you are constantly having a hard time using their sites. they have also CHANGED the actual dates in the superprizes so the actual date of potential winning is wrong for emails and tv ads. I noticed this starting 2015 and on into 2017.

pch advertises that you can pay for your purchase in installment style payments. I made the initial payment. Today I received a nasty letter demanding full payment! I immediately sent them a check for full balance.
I AM SOOO DONE WITH PCH! NEVER AGAIN!

I have told you before about this!!!!!!!!!!!!! My token history should be threw the roof, it is going down the more points I score!!!!!!!!Make sure you send me the same OL bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think their games have been hacked,i play every day and some days during the sweepstakes games,i know i have clicked on all the pieces that bring you to the $1,000,000 prize,but sometimes i only get 500,000.00 or 250,000.00 and on the vacation one for 90,000.00 i can only go as high as 75,000.00 and i know i click on all the pieces.another thing that bothers me is that when i mail checks in for my orders,it takes way to long for them to apply to my account,i had a check cash today that was mailed last week which is… Read more »
Your advertiser regarding the “wonderful” results of weight loss and apple cider vinegar brings you to a link about how it really works in conjunction with “pure life garcinia” you can do the trial offer of this garcinia for the cost of shipping. So, ok, I ordered it. Well, you have to get the coffee stuff also- both for about $11.00. I get them. Absolutely no difference. I figure, oh well. THEN I get charged $179.00 2 weeks later because I never saw that you have to call to cancel. They stole the money from my checking account without sending… Read more »
Been playing since I was a kid, over 40 years . I consider it entertainment but I did win a whole dollar 30 years ago. I too got a 10,000 winner announcement followed by a sorry VIP saying a guy in California won.you will never see a forever prize winner since one number out of 100s of millions will be forfeited by someone not sending back the big winner. It’s a great advertising gimmick but if someone does send it in they’ll win.why do you see only one million dollar winners. They get a lot of advertising play for that… Read more »
Paris JesusisLord Smith

This happen to me a couple of months ago also another incident I recieved was a pop up saying that I won 50,000 tokens and to expect a check 4-6 weeks I am taking legal action there a class action law suit going.

PCH is a remarkable marketing SCAM that should be banned from the Internet. Why no sensible legislative/regulatory body has not sought to rid the Internet of this SCAM is a mystery,. They must pay SOMEONE a lot of money to continue with their lies, deception, and phony claims is beyond belief. The “winners” are fake! The awards to 99% of the alleged winners are FAKE and totally BS! I’m a marketing EXPERT and can say without a doubt that PCH is BRILLIANT in their marketing! BUT, if you think you are going to win something, anything, think again. It ain’t… Read more »

It’s of my belief with trust,faith and hope that yes PCH you should most definitely honor all of us people that were announced as 10000 dollar winners !!! If you can advertise passing out 10000 a week forever ,7000 a week forever, 5000 million dollar superprizes and million dollar prizes ,then most assuredly you should most definitely honor 50000 or 60000 thousand dollars on all of our names being announced as winners !!! It’s just the professional ,honorable thing to do !!! This is my opinion on this and I think a very good one !!!

Yes I’ll join this complaint discussion for sure !!! First of all I’m another victim of having my name announced on site that I was a 10000 dollar instant cash winner !!! I was very happy for about 2 hours until I had my d**n bubble bursted also.Do I think PCH should honor different people including myself for this d**n blunder ??? Hell yes because it is the honorable thing to do especially with a consumer – contest driven Corporation !!! Well I’ve moved past it and my recent complaint is having a 1000 dollar cash prize confirmed within my… Read more »
I am 77 years old and played Tri peaks rush and did over 18000 pointd putting me an all time winner . I recieved email congratulating me stated I would recieve 100 dollars in 3 t0 4 weeks I got another asking me for answers to 4 questions I saved emails and ect a nd suddenly it was removed from my Gmail and even my Tablet including another tablet with 5 emails down gone so I know they hacked me as I kept getting warning I was not alone over -00 dollars so I certainly understand them doing that to… Read more »

Pch is hacking…happens a lot. People will be playing and poof…they just disappear. Pch knows about this but continues to do over and over.

Paris JesusisLord Smith

yes i cant find my emails either I hope my lawyer can get for my case

I guess I am the fifth $10,000 pop-up winner that was scammed by PCH in
September and I also captured a screenshot. I think we need a lawyer.

I also got a popup while playing pch saying I had won 10000 dollars and that afternoon got an email saying it was a mistake and IF would be entered into a special drawing with 5 more people to win. I have sent pch emails saying how wrong it is and the last one they said they would wait and see how much the public would say about it. I think putting me off hoping I will go away but I will not.

Scam. They tell me and supposedly others that we are offically $10,000 winners and now say sorry that was a mistake, and that 5 of us will be in a random $10,000 drawing. Bullshit, I will sue this POS company, for false awards. You are garbage and suck.

I will also join that “mistake” rank of recipients. I too was notified that I had won the VIP $10,000 on Sept 16th 2016. I quickly took a digital picture and screen snapshot of the winning notification knowing it would go away with a click of the mouse, and then would have no proof. Then on the following day I too received an email letter from PCH where they claim that “The announcement including your name was sent only to you, and not to anyone else.” My question is: If I was the ONLY one according to their letter that… Read more »

I won $ 10,000 last night on PCH games. This morning I got an email from PCH and they said it was a mistake. Has this happened to anyone else? I guess it was a scam after all.

I won $5 on pch games, they had me fill out a form and even put my name at the bottom of the screen where u c so and so won $10 cash or a $5 gift card. I never received my prize and when I called to complain they said that I misunderstood and I was in a contest to win $5.

Debbie Harley Jackson

You can win if you keep at it, the odds are very high against you, but it is possible. Play every day!

Lol alot of yall are idiots. It’s a free lotto,they aren’t just gonna give you the money.

Also,I’ve lost many games. Big deal,stop whining and either quit or keep trying. My aunt and uncle did win 5k years ago, so it IS real. Just very very hard to win.

THE AD SAYS SOME ONE WITH THE INITALS RS MUST WIN ,, LOL THEL AST WINNER DID NOT HAVE THOSE INITIALS AS ADVERTIZED WHAT LIES , LIES , LIES

Lotto not loading

PCH IS NOT FAKE….people do wins from them IT’S NOT FAKE!

YES IT IS!

I, too, have been gypped out of a win! I was playing blackjack last week, and gota blackjack on the last $25K hand. I then chose the 2nd, 3rd,and 4th squares for a 3, 8, and 10. i was so excited to finally hit 21 and then the game said “bust”! I have commented on 2 blogs and fb, but no response to cheating me out of $25,000! SHAME on PCH!!!

I keep getting emails saying this is absolutely your last chance so if you want to win, you have to send in this or that and shortly after, I get another email telling me you have so much time to enter- you will not get another notice. BUT I STILL DO!

Mary Henderson I am totally displeased with how they lure you in to order their trial items starting at approximately $4.97 provided you pay by a specific date. I sent my checks for the two trial orders within the time frame’ but they didn’t submit my checks to the banks for 10-12 days later which they said justifies them to debit my account for full prices of approximately $87 and $92 for the trial offers. Before the delivery I called to cancel my orders and was assured it would be canceled because they hadn’t been shipped yet. Weeks later they… Read more »
I have through the mail and more recently on my computer played games and read Frontline[page] since 1987. I keep on playing because someday I just know I WILL win one of their super prizes. I am not able to play for long periods at a time as I have a problem with severe swelling in my lower extremities and must get my legs up. I know I will win someday. I know I will. I see that PCH/Spectrum does exactly as they say they do. There is NO hokey pokey involved at all. Quite frankly in the age of… Read more »
Hopefully YOU become a winner ,like you I’m into playing the games have been trying to win. Like you I do enjoy playing the games. So just enjoy the games and one never knows one day PCH might be knocking at your door with a BIG CHECK in your name………. LOL enjoy and keep playing for your enjoyment…. PCH does have the numbers of chances to win………… it’s over a BILLION < one PCH is everywhere and with the computer it makes it everywhere to MILLIONS of PEOPLE there for chances are 0 to 0 to win ……….Again play the… Read more »