Santa’s Toy Depot Complaints and Reviews

Business Name: SantasToyDepot.com
USA

Is Santa’s Toy Depot a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Breaking kid's hearts

I ordered a 16″ Disney Frozen Bike for my daughter in early December. I was so excited because Santa’s Toy Depot was the only site that had them available. I ordered the bike, gave my CC info to pay. I only had an email that said that my order had been received but there was a HOLD on it.

I tried numerous times to contact them by email but never received a response. There was no phone number available. Imagine the heartbreak of a 4 year old who did not get what she wanted most for Christmas.

Shame on you! I had to see the disappointment on her face on Christmas morning. I would not have said anything about the bike for Christmas if I had known that this was a bogus site and a scam to prey on parents who wanted to give their children a Merry Christmas.

I will include these people in my prayers because hearts this dark really need them. I would like to give “0” as a score, but that is not an option.

15 Most Recent Reviews

Comments

1 Comment on "Santa’s Toy Depot"

Has anyone recived their purchesd products from “Santas toy depot” pls let me know as i too recently purchased a bike and haven’t recived anything.