Gravity Defyer Footwear Complaints and Reviews

Pacoima, California 91331 USA

Phone Number: 818-501-5277
Corp Email: admin@gdefy.com
Company Contact: Alexander Elnekaveh - CEO, Admin, Registrant

Is Gravity Defyer Footwear a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

shoes exchange nightmare

ordered a couple of shoes from gravity defyer, pacioma, california. I ordered a women size 6B. the first pair was of wrong size, the replacement was defective. The first substitute style was of wrong size (sent size 5), kept sending 2 more wrong sizes (another pair of size 5, then size 7) and finally gravity defyer ignored my emails. this nightmare has been 6 months long. here are some of the exchanged emails.

I have not been contacted. Please fill my order or issue refund. Very dissappointed

On May 24, 2015, at 4:52 PM, Gravity Defyer wrote:
Thank you for contacting Gravity Defyer Customer Support.
Your request for assistance has been received. Case #237164 – “Wrong size again n again” has been created for you. A member of our customer care team will respond to your case as soon as possible.

Click here to update the Case online, or reply to this e-mail
Message History
Just received another wrong size. PLEASE SEND SIZE 6.
NOT 5 or 7. JUST 6 PLEASE. I really need to file a complaint on the Internet. This is incredibly stupid!!!!!! Unbelievable the worse customer service ever.

Begin forwarded message:
From: Cloris Lam
Date: May 18, 2015 at 4:23:18 PM PDT
To: customercare@gravitydefyer.com
Subject: Wrong size

So there is no more misunderstanding or understanding, sometimes the sizes indicated on your box are different from the content. The first time they sent me a 6.5 n said the shoes size fit small so they up it by half a size. I told them I already allowed that when I order size 6. Then they sent a defective 6. Then I sent in for an exchange, they told me no merchandise. I waited for a few months, n asked them again then they wanted me to find another style as substitute. I did n ordered size 6. I then got size 5, then size 7.
Simply women’s size 6.
Hope this ends all explanation.
Peter n cloris

subject: Case Update: 235928 – Wrong Size
Update for Case #235928 – “Wrong Size”
Ref order# 674505

Dear Kathy Chamberlin,
The number we have on file is not a working number. Please call customer service at 800-478-4703.
We would like to talk to you about the sizing.

From: Victor Coto
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 10:18 pm PDT (GMT-07:00)
Dear Customer,
This case has been forwarded to our warehouse management, so that this particular issue does not re-occur. We will go ahead and send out the correct size if you wish to still have the item sent out. Please advise.

From: Victor Coto
Sent: Monday , May 11, 2015 11:35 pm PDT (GMT-07:00)
Subject: Wrong Size

Thank you for contacting Gravity Defyer. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Our records indicate that the order was processed for a size 6. We will resend out the item and I will forward this matter to our warehouse and office manager, so that this issue does not re-occur. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

—–Original Message—–
From: CU838794 Kathy Chamberlin (customercare@gdefy.com)
Sent: Monday , May 11, 2015 09:40 am PDT (GMT-07:00)
Subject: Wrong Size

I can’t believe you can be wrong so many times! I ordered size 6, NOT 5 or 7.
Is this a joke
Begin forwarded message:
From: Cloris Lam
Date: April 24, 2015 at 7:20:50 PM PDT
To: customerservice@gravitydefyer.com, “customercare@gravitydefyer.com”
Subject: Fwd: Case Update: 233840 – exchange status, wrong again

Received your exchange. Wrong again!! Are you kidding me? I ordered size 6, u sent size 5, n 7. Please see attached photo.
Do u have 6 women?

From: Gravity Defyer
Date: April 20, 2015 at 5:45:21 PM PDT
To: peter@huihotels.com
Subject: Case Update: 233840 – exchange status
Reply-To: Gravity Defyer

Update for Case #233840 – “exchange status”

Dear
Thank you for contacting Gravity Defyer. We have processed your exchange for the Abigail white in a size 6. If you have any further questions or concerns, please advise

Click here to update the Case online, or reply to this e-mail

—–Original Message—–
From: CU838794 Kathy Chamberlin (customercare@gdefy.com)
Sent: Saturday , April 18, 2015 10:16 pm PDT (GMT-07:00)
Subject: exchange status

The replaced Abigail white is of the wrong size! I ordered size 6 woman. Can u please get it right?

On Jan 8, 2015, at 5:31 PM, Peter Hui wrote:

fyi

From: Gravity Defyer [mailto:customercare@gravitydefyer.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 4:51 PM
To: peter@huihotels.com
Subject: Case # 223700 Created: Merchandise Not Available

Thank you for contacting Gravity Defyer Customer Support.

Your request for assistance has been received. Case #223700 – “Merchandise Not Available” has been created for you. A member of our customer care team will respond to your case as soon as possible.