Pet360 Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 800-865-1333
Company Contact: Brock Weatherup - Chairman, CEO

Is Pet360 a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Weak Security on Website

“Your account was charged $686.85 at PFD*PET360 and the credit card was not present.”

The transaction was declined and I got the card canceled.

I talked to PET360 and they are investigating it…

Someone was able to snag my credit card information then log on this web site and buy nearly $700 worth of whatever.

The transaction was canceled by my bank before it could go through. So it went past Pet360’s security and thankfully stopped on my bank’s end.

Official Responses from Pet360

By: Cait Fielding On: August 14, 2014

Response From Cait Fielding – Supervisor at Pet360

Dear Mr. B,

Thank you for the feedback you provided. I am sorry that you were dissatisfied with the service you received, however I don’t believe it is our company (Pet360) that you are unhappy with. You stated that you ordered dinnerware that you never received, however we are an online pet supply retailer. If you did have an issue with us, please contact me at your earliest convenience at cfielding@pet360.com so I may further understand what it was and help resolve it for you. If you did not, in fact, have an issue with our company, would you please consider withdrawing your complaint?

By: Cait Fielding On:

Response From Cait Fielding – Supervisor at Pet360

Hello,

I would like to offer an apology for the disaster you experienced while trying to place a refill order for your pets. I understand how frustrating it must have been to have run out of food for your cats and how discouraging it must have been to have spoken with three representatives and not have your issues addressed properly. Please understand that I am taking your complaints seriously, and although the order was from over a month and a half ago, I would appreciate an opportunity to make this right. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and I am sorry we failed to meet your expectations in more ways than one. If you could please email your order number to cfielding@pet360.com, I will look into your situation as soon as possible.

By: Cait Fielding On:

Response From Cait Fielding – Supervisor at Pet360

Dear Mark,

First and foremost, I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and frustration you experienced while ordering from Pet360.com. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction, and your experience is certainly not typical. I am sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in such an unacceptable way and can assure you that we take these issues very seriously. I agree that it should never take a call from a customer to request a refund for something they did not receive. I am aware that your order was placed over a month and a half ago on June 16, but I would like the opportunity to resolve this for you. If you could email me your order number at cfielding@pet360.com, I would be more than happy to look into this for you and find a solution that will help renew your trust in our company.

15 Most Recent Reviews

More About Pet360

Alternate Pet360 Business Names: National Pet Pharmacy Pet Place Mall PetFood Direct PetFood Direct, Inc.

Comments

6 Comments on "Pet360"

Their food is rancid, and they do not take responsibility to replace it.

Don’t bother wasting your time with this company!! Placed 2 orders, 1 for wet food, one for dry. My vet sent a prescription and PET360 is too retarded to apply the prescription to both orders. They cancelled my order saying they never got a prescription that they HAVE! They are a waste of time!! Take your business elsewhere! PET360 has a lower mental capacity than a goldfish

I am extremely frustrated with this company. Every single time I order from them, they put the blame on the company I am ordering from (Royal Canin). You would think 2 weeks before your dog’s prescription dog food runs out would be plenty of time to order and receive more dog food. Well, if you’re using Pet360, you are very wrong! I placed an order on 1/5/2017 for a 25 pound bag of Royal Canin prescription dog food. After 1 week, the status of my order was still “processing.” I emailed customer service and my response was “Your vet hasn’t… Read more »

Update: a few hours after posting this complaint, I received an email stating my order was cancelled. So it’s now 2 weeks after I ordered my dog’s prescription dog food, and no chance of getting it anytime soon. I will never use Pet360 ever again!

This is the worst company that I have ever dealt with. I bought boots for my dog which ripped apart the first time he used them. I wanted to return them. The “Customer Service” person said that they couldn’t take back anything that was used, especially if it’s ripped. What? I didn’t rip them on purpose! It’s a crappy product. He said that it’s not their responsibility if the product is crappy. Really?! He said I should take it up with the manufacturer. Seriously? Just give me the refund, for goodness sakes! Don’t expect me to do your job of… Read more »

My Experience – waste of time