Zen Like Products Complaints

Most Recent Zen Like Products Complaints

Is Zen Like Products a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Online Store Websites Directory ListingZen Like Products.com Listing

Nothing Zen about them!

I saw their ad on Facebook and ordered a Mandala Beach “Blanket”. I waited about 2 months and contacted them, they responded that it does take a long time for delivery.

At a little over three months, it came. I almost wish it hadn’t! It is a cheap polyester scarf! No where NEAR being a “Blanket”!

I contacted them to complain, and they responded that it is the same material as in the picture.

My problem is that they call it a “BLANKET”! It is so tacky and cheap looking…I (and probably most people) would pass it by in a store. You certainly cannot do yoga on it as they claim.

Submit a Complaint or Review For Zen Like Products

8 Comments on "Zen Like Products"

I ordered a queen size Mandala blanket that cost $50.00, it took five weeks to get here and is nothing like the one I ordered. It is ugly as sin and the material is very cheap. They did answer my message that I wanted a refund, which they told me it was on sale and I wouldn’t get a refund. Don’t order anything from this site it’s a total rip off.

Company is a total scam. I ordered 80 dollars worth of products nearly a month ago, and have received nothing but bogus emails telling me my items have shipped. Website still says unfulfilled. I have filed a complaint with BBB and will give company a few days to refund, then I will file dispute with my credit card company.

If I could give this company a ZERO star rating, I would! I placed an order with Zen Like Products on December 2, 2016. I was informed that it would take a maximum of five (5) weeks to receive the two items I ordered. I did receive the Mandala Wall Decoration in that specified time. However, I also ordered a “Free” bracelet, for which I needed to (and DID) pay $7.99 to cover the shipping. It is now March 18, 2017 and I have still NOT received the bracelet. I have tried multiple times over the past 4 months to… Read more »

I’m hoping for the best but expecting the worst. I ordered the elephant wall screen & 3 piece Buda oil painting on Jan 10/17. No tracking number as yet. I also noticed that the same items are sold on a site called yogsinspiredproducts.com as well. The site looks very similar! Not sure if there is any sucess/failed on that one. Wish I had read the reviews before giving my CC.

Absolutely the worst!! I ordered a queen size bedspread, what I received won’t even cover a twin size bed. Plus, it is so thin, it’s not even as thick as a tablecloth.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

I placed an order $50 12/23 and to date also no receipt of products…no way to get an answer…they don’t respond to emails and when you go to their FB page and post something you get a message that they will review before posting…of course you never see the post…all I get from them is emails asking where to send my free gifts…I cant believ I was taken…I am a Buddhist and believed they had nice products…I have now seen many complaints by people that did receive their orders and are unhappy…I am filing a consumer complaint with the BBB… Read more »

Hi I ordered a buddah oil painting on three canvas 28.00 taken out of my bank only to revive 3 pieces of what looks like cut of material with a picture of buddah on it not oil painting !! I’ve emailed them asking for money back but had no response people don’t buy

Did you get your item you ordered? I’ve emailed twice & have gotten no response. They had no problem taking my money out of my account.