Next Deal Shop Complaints and Reviews

City of Industry, California 91744 USA

Corp Email: info@nextdealshop.com

Is Next Deal Shop a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

This is an OFF-Shore Scam Company

They purport to be shipping product from Chino, CA however, this is not the case. They are obviously located in Asia.

They will provide you with a USPS tracking number, but that is only a reference to a third party delivery company who supposedly will be delivering to USPS.

THERE IS NO TRACKING.

When questioned the Company sends canned emails talking about problems encountered during shipping and delays; and then offers discounts for future sham purchases.

Their phone number is an answering machine, and all emails they send to you are auto generated.

I urge you to not purchase from this company. They use PayPal. Let PayPal know about this sham company.

These folks have charged me $47.00, which I will eventually recovered from PayPal

Comments

23 Comments on "Next Deal Shop"

I ordered two Identity Theft Stamps on Sept. 19 and still do not have them. This company is good at taking your money but not delivering what you purchased. You get automated emails to your requests. They gave me a tracking number that ends with my shipment going to Grapevine TX on Sept 27, 2017 BUT never getting received there. Luckily I paid with PayPal and I’m hoping to get my money back. No wonder this company has a F rating with BBB.

Horrible company. Major hassle to return items and get a response from the. Cheap products made in China that look like they’d break in the first use. False advertising about their products. They advertise that you are getting a great deal with their discounted prices compared to retail value and then you receive the product and it looks like something that would be found at any dollar store in the USA, only I wouldn’t pay even a dollar for them if I had seen them firsthand. I’ve contacted their customer service multiple times and just continue to get the run… Read more »

Now I see why the BBB gave them an F score. I took my $44 And never gave a tracking nbr . They won’t answer my email and block me from posting on their FB page.

Total scam. Their website and advertising make the products look great and that you are saving a bundle of money, but the products are cheap Chinese made products that look like anything that could be found in any dollar store in the USA, only I wouldn’t pay a dollar for these items. I sent 4 emails to inquire about refund information and never got a response until I finally contacted them on Facebook. I paid a lot for this junk and their return information says that they charge a 20% restock fee, too. Seriously!!! That is the most asinine thing… Read more »

I too feel this Company is a scam.I keep sending them notes where they say contact us that’s a joke. All I have is an order # no tracking #. I’m waiting for two Universal Lit Up Gloves total amt. $40.97. Don’t deal with them they never answer any E-mails. I now am making a complaint with my Credit Card Co. and PayPal . I guess I should have read reviews first and found this page earlier before I placed an order with them.

I try to complain on FB on their site they block me. I paid $40 for solar light and never got a tracking number or my merchandise. I’ve email them 10 times and no reply .

I ordered snow fall lightings, but there was no tracking number was sent. I have no idea when I will receive my product. They are posting that products should be delivered within couple days in USA, but it seems it is not true.

Bought Christmas lights, no lights got generic please be patient e-mails when I inquired about the shipment, one month later no product, no refund and out $101.14 reported it to Mastercard

Ordered the floating solar fountain and has never worked properly. I can’t email the company because it always kicks me out before I am finished filling there contact form and I can not find a phone number to call them.

I got a piece of JUNK! I lost $33.74. Paypal is revewing the complaint and awaiting a reply from the merchant which will not happen. I have returned it but will probably never see my refund.

Just set up my super solar sensor lights…..they don’t shut off……what junk !!! $80+ bucks, down the drain !!!

I ordered the glow in the dark pebbles ( saw it on facebook) on May 12th, the funds were taken immediately out of my bank account and still no product. On May 17th they told me that there was a problem with the order and as soon as it was resolved they would send me the tracking number. I told them to cancel my order that I no longer wanted the items and issue a full refund, they replied that they couldn’t cancel the order because it had already shipped and gave me tracking #, which shows no activity at… Read more »

i ordered the same thing! should I just contact Paypal

I ordered umbrella lights been waiting a month to get from China , the tracking number does not tell me anything contacted the company all they do is send me the same tracking number. Will not buy from them again.

company sent email confirming shipment and never received item

I ordered a remote control sharka month ago a month ago.still haven’t received it

I ordered a solar fountain, doesn’t work!!! I’ll never order anything from them again

I also got a defective solar fountain. Never buy from them again. Now trying to get refund.. Can not get a response and phone # says is full…

I too am a victim of this so-called company $36.00 DO NOT order from Next deal Scam .

On March 4. I ordered for the first time from The Next Deal Shop. It was on FB. I received an email stating it was being processed in CHINA on March 5and shipped March 6. After that there has been no tracking info. I emailed over and over to their contact us section. I never saw a phone number either. I have 6 emails over the last 2 weeks and no product. Then I got a reply via email giving me more runaround sending me same or no tracking info to be patient due to bad weather etc. it was… Read more »

I too ordered from this company and they said the post office lost the package and I am responsible. I lost $55. dealing with this company. I am still fighting it with my credit card company.

I ordered 4 solar powered lights from this company three weeks ago. They immediately charged my credit card, but I have yet to receive any merchandise. It was supposed to be delivered via the United States Postal Service, I have checked with the USPS and they have no record of any merchandise or any thing else from this “company.” My charges were $62.74, a SMALL fee for a LARGE lesson learned. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAM “COMPANY!”

I also have not had satisfaction from dealing with this company. I ordered 2 solar bird baths, was charged for them and didn’t receive them. Its impossible to get a hold of these people. They also send thermal underwear with a large whole in the seam. I have sent several emails to the company with little response and have not had my charges reimbursed.