Myntra Complaints and Reviews

Company Contact: Ananth Narayanan - CEO

Myntra Ratings

Myntra Reports

Is Myntra a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Online Store Websites Directory ListingFlipkart Internet Pvt Ltd ListingParent: Flipkart

Wrong product of very less value delivered by Myntra

I have ordered SWAROVSKI Eternal Necklace from Myntra, the original price of which was Rs. 39900, but I paid Rs. 23822 after a 40% discount.

When I received the courier, I was surprised to find different product (Swarovski Earrings) in place of the Necklace. This is for my order number 134086868 dated 28th August, 2016.

Normally I receive products from Myntra in a polythene bag on which there is a yellow barcode sticker. This product was not in a polythene bag, but a brown paper.

I immediately contacted the customer care of Myntra and they requested me to share the snaps of the product and the yellow barcode (it was sticked on the outer box). I did the same and then did a regular follow up in which i was assured that they are checking the problem.

Then they gave me an email saying that they have checked and there was no problem from there end and as per there record they have dispatched the same product that was ordered.

After that i again called there customer care and requested them to do a re-check on this issue, but there was a negative reply from there end.

Does this mean that the snaps I have send them was not from there inventory an was with me before i received the delivery?

I am a small person and this amount was quite big for me. I was really felt very bad after receiving such treatment from a well known online website like Myntra.

I request all of you to please remain alert before placing a order with Myntra, since there are chances of you receiving a different product of very less value then what you have ordered,