Gettington Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 866-688-1091
Company Contact: Brian Smith - Chairman CEO

Is Gettington a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Money wasted.

Ordered a kitchen table set after a few months the top of the table would swell up when it got wet. I had the table for 8 months so I said I should still be under warranty.

Sent Gettington an Email about it. I got a reply back- yes, you still under warranty but you must ship it back and pay the cost.

Really? I was charged $125.00 for shipping, when it first was delivered, and further more I don’t have the boxes it came in.

They said, sorry if you want to return it you have to get it here.

I didn’t damage the table, it’s made cheap and I was still under the warranty.

They never replied back after telling them that this is how you treat your customers? You rather loose me then to make it right.

Still awaiting an answer. I paid $479.00 for the table plus shipping. Now Ill have to buy a new set. Money wasted.