Flipkart Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Contact: Kalyan Krishnamurthy - CEO
Corp Website: flipkart.com

Flipkart Ratings and Reports

Latest Flipkart Complaint

Delay in delivery caused damaged in personal commitment

Do you realize how embarrassing this situation is? How frustrating it is to wait for a product for almost 10 days (especially for an occasion) & when you call for n update, the product is cancelled!

It’s my younger brother’s b’day today (Sep 9th) & that’s why I ordered a casual shoes on 30th Aug from Flipkart. It was supposed to be delivered on the 6th Sep. On the 2nd, I got a sms stating it will be delayed for 2 days & will be delivered by 8th Sep. I was still okay as the birthday was on 9th Sep.

Now, when I haven’t received any update (till Sep 8th) from anyone since the 2nd of Sep. I called the customer care & to my surprise, my order is cancelled!

Wasn’t this Flipkart’s job to inform the customer about it through any means? Now what am I supposed to gift my brother? I already showed the product to him & he’s eagerly waiting for it. Flipkart, Is this what you call service? Now that you guys have become a brand, even you started with ‘care a d**n attitude’?

I haven’t received my product yet. OD506942805557260000

I need a compensation for this. It was Flipkart’s fault so you must pay for your mistake. The coordination between Flipkart & its merchant went wrong so deal with it.

Is Flipkart a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

More About Flipkart