Accessory Now Complaints and Reviews

Middle Village, New York 11379 USA

Phone Number: 347-502-6055
Corp Email: service@accessorywise.com

Is Accessory Now a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Never got the product and cannot reach this company

I ordered the Dyson hairdryer on January 27, along with a couple of Apple charging cords. Accessory now processed my payment right away but it has been over 3 weeks and they still haven’t shipped the product.

I have emailed them 3 different times and left them several messages on their customer service line with no response from them at all.

I do not believe this is a legitimate business. If the price is too good be true it probably is.

Comments

24 Comments on "Accessory Now"

I see im not alone about the dyson hair dryer im so bummed about it cause i was so looking forward to that hair dryer and i dont wanna pay 400 for it but i guess that will my xmas gift to myself this year. Yeah i never spoke to anyone from the company it keeps saying there site is underconstruction i got no response to several emails i sent i filed a complaint with better business bureau in new york

I ordered the Dyson Hair dryer and 2 apples cords also on may 22 of this year. I still have not received either. I got one back order email for both orders and both orders have the same order number with ending in #1 or #2. If your order number is QZRJGPCXH then i would think its a fake company.

I ordered the Dyson refurbished hairdryer on May 3, 2017. The payment was immediately processed via PayPal yet I have not received the product as of 6/12/17. They do not respond to their email and the website is down. Very frustrating!!!

I ordered the dyson hair dryer on April 25th my payment was taken out immediately and I have yet to see the hairdryer:( I have emailed twice and received nothing back. So disappointed!!!

I ordered 2 months ago also the Dyson dryer, ear buds. And the “No No”. They took my monies immediately but have yet heard from them from emails sent or received any product. I am beyond pissed.

I too got fooled by the great price on the Dyson blow dryer. Ordered it 3 weeks ago. Have emailed twice with no response and now their website is down.

I ordered from Accessotynow a month ago, they processed my payment, took my money and I have yet to receive the item. I’ve sent them 4 emails and still have not heard back from them.

I too ordered a Dyson hair dryer. Sent them 3 emails and made a phone call. No response from this company. Just did a refund request with PayPal. Look elsewhere for your purchases!

ordered dyson blow dryers and was charged did not receive merchandise – advised AX and PayPal

Too good to be true,

Ordered 2 Dyson Blow dryers and have not hear a thing.

Will ask for paypal or credit card refund.

This site is definitely a scam. The company is based in Panama with all information blocked. Fortunately my credit card refunded me immediately. DO NOT ORDER FROM ACCESSORYNOW.

Definitely a scam, they do not have any of the endorsements claimed on their web site. Fortunately I paid through my credit card and they refunded me immediately.

I ordered Benefit Lip and cheek stain on 3/14/17 and still nothing has arrived, does not appear to have even shipped. I have emailed them at least 4 times over the last 3 weeks with no response. Filed a dispute with my credit card. So frustrating!

I also ordered a Dyson Sonic hair dryer on 3/19/17. USPS shows the shipping label was CREATED, but it has not been shipped over two weeks later. I sent emails at the one week and two week marks with no response. Pursuing refund through PayPal and/or bank, whichever is necessary.

I Ordered the Dyson Hair Dryer, they accepted my payment immediately. They haven’t shipped or replied after one week. They don’t return emails or phone calls. Beware of this company, possible rip off.

I bought a dyson blow dryer Feb 22nd . Never sent an item..never replied. I had to file refund through Paypal which is looking into this. I can’t believe an internet company doesn’t get shut down. How does a company still sell on the internet.

Yes, I to have filed a claim with Paypal. I found out about this company as a sponsored link at the bottom of my ebay watch list page. So I didn’t even question the integrity. I’m going to report this to Ebay as well. But these type of con artists know how to work around the system until one day their luck runs out.

Bought a dyson blow dryer February 15. They claimed to make a shipping label. Never even sent item. Never replied to emails. Had to get refund through bank. BBB, says their license is no good. And their address is fake, and they have several other infractions. So how can they still operate? They have multiple website complaints. I had the fda look into them, so we’ll see what happens.

I ordered a disown blow dryer and paid and cannot get ahold of the company and they do not respond to my emails this is a fraudulent company, do not order.

On 2/16/17 I ordered the Dyson Blow dryer for $94.75. It has yet to show as shipped. What a rip off. I’ve contacted them twice and never received a response. I used PayPal and I’ve filed a claim with them as well.

When it seems too good to be true, that’s because it is.

I also ordered the Dyson hair dryer on March 3rd and no shipping details. Replied by email and called twice….NOTHING!!! Angela your right

I just ordered ugggh. Did anyone receive theirs yet??

i ordered a Dyson also 4 weeks ago, just contacted my bank Ugggh is right> would like to know if anyone has recieved a Dyson and why this website was not closed .

We reported to paypal and let them hand it. Our account was refunded after a while. THIS IS A SCAM!!!!