Sell-DVDs.com Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 512-961-6090
Company Contact: Jeffrey Winkler - Owner

Is Sell-DVDs.com a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Rejected items never returned

As you have stated in your email to me, Items which are rejected are automatically returned to you by mail.

I receive an email with order they processed and there were a few that they rejected, according to their site they were to send them back to me.

This was on July 2, 2015. It is now the 13th of July and I still have not received them back. I have contacted them many times by email about this and no response. This is the same experience I have through out the transaction.

I tried asking questions, no response, even after I sent them my items, I sent emails to find out if they have gotten them, since the tracking said they should have. And still no response.

Until finally I received a email that they did and it was being processed, and well by surprise they paid. So that isn’t the problem.

The problem is rejected items not being returned. If they can’t except them I read on both the site and email I received that they would be returned to me. But I’m still waiting. For anything. Either they return the items or compensation for them.