PalmBeachJewelry Complaints and Reviews

Boca Raton, Florida 33499 USA

Phone Number: 561-994-2660
Company Contact: Joseph Seta - President

Is PalmBeachJewelry a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Somebody is stealing and I'm paying for it!

I ordered earrings from PalmBeachJewelry.com… one pair of 14K gold hoops and a set of 4 pairs of 14k gold ball studs on their EasyPay plan. The package arrived quickly. I opened it to find the set of 4 pairs of gold ball studs but the gold hoops were missing. The package was vacuumed sealed and looked as if it had not been tampered with in any way. The included invoice listed the gold hoops as if they were in the package.

I immediately called customer service to inquire if the hoops were on back order. I was told that they should have been included in the package. I was also told that someone would call me with a resolution within 24 to 48 hours.

No one called. However, 2 days later I received an email stating that the earrings were reshipped. Within a few days, I received another package. Hindsight tells me that I should have recorded myself opening the package.

Anyway, wouldn’t you know it, the same thing happened again! The new package contained a free gift (a cheap looking bracelet), an apology card, the invoice and a return label, but no earrings! Again it was vacuumed sealed with no evidence of tampering.

I immediately called customer service again and reported the situation. The lady who answered took my information and said she would have to pass it along to a supervisor because it was “over her limit.” Someone called me back about 15 minutes later and questioned me with a very accusatory tone to her voice and also said that she had to contact a supervisor because it was “over her limit.” But she also stated that the department manager would contact me the next day.

Well, a week went by and I had not heard from anyone. So I called again and asked for a supervisor. After holding for a long period of time, a supervisor answered and told me the following. The matter was investigated, stock was checked and the jewelry was shipped twice… the second time “as a courtesy” to me. They will not ship another pair and I have to pay for them. I kept questioning her, but all she would say is “I understand your frustration, but…” How can you possibly understand my frustration and still charge me for jewelry I don’t have? It seems like all they did was check inventory to see if the earrings were still there. Since they weren’t, that must mean they were shipped. Wrong!

I believe that someone who works in the Palm Beach Jewelry warehouse is stealing products. Bottom line is, I’m being charged $149 for a pair of earrings someone else has and Palm Beach Jewelry won’t do anything about it. I’m very disappointed because I have ordered before with no problems.