Hostwinds Web Hosting Complaints

Company Contact: Peter Holden - Founder CEO

Hostwinds Web Hosting Ratings

Hostwinds Web Hosting Reports

Most Recent Hostwinds Web Hosting Review

Is Hostwinds Web Hosting a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Website Domain Hosting Services Directory ListingHostwinds LLC Listing

Charged extra without even knowing me

First I purchased a business hosting plan from hostwinds.com with 50% blackfriday discount FOR $50. after few days staff contacted me that I can’t run my website on their normal hosting plan. so I said transfer me to VPS plan and they said they will all the credits towards VPS plan but they charged extra $31.70 without even knowing me but I order $7.50 VPS plan and they terminate my business hosting plan without refunding me. and they said they will apply credits toward my VPS plan.

after 5-10 days their server crash or i dont know what happen but my VPS doesn’t work and I loose all the data so i asked to refund my money. they only refund $31.70 .

Then i contacted them and ask me to refund the remaining money they refund $25 only and next day i check my credit card statement and found that they charged extra 31.70 that time when i got transferred to VPS. I tried to login to client area and open ticket their but they delete my account and i can’t even reset password.

after that i contacted live chat support. The person said that he can’t do anything about it I have to talk to billing support and open a ticket.I said I can’t login to my account so he said open live chat again after 9:00am cst.

I don’t know what to do, I didn’t even receive the half amount they refunded.

Most Recent Reviews About Hostwinds Web Hosting

Click To Search For Hostwinds Web Hosting Complaints

Submit a Complaint or Review For Hostwinds Web Hosting

73 Comments on "Hostwinds Web Hosting"

I can only complain about their prices, they are high, but you get what you’ve paid for and Hostwinds delivers decent service. Server is online all the time with no technical glitches or something like that, just smooth performance.

Very affordable and reliable. Only had one question, but it was answered immediately by customer service.

The guys are very nice and they always help out. Recently uptime has been excellent and tech staff is beyond praise.

My website is working properly without any technical problems. I feel safe and supported with Hostwinds – no fear, no issues, there all round the clock to help you. Their services are also well priced for the amount of features they offer.

I am experiencing with Hostwinds exceptional service and high server stability. All I wanted from hosting provider they have delivered to me as intended. I really appreciate their knowledge and skills in tech customer support. I have nothing but good things to say about Hostwinds hosting service and highly recommend them.

Among others terrible hosts Hostwinds was like a breeze with all that properly optimized soft, friendly support and surprisingly reasonable pricing. I have not experienced any downtime or major problems. Support is able to help anytime in a polite professional manner.

Well, hostwinds.com customer service is absolutely great. Not that you need to use it that often! But lightning quick replies and a very proactive, friendly, helpful attitude. One or two little glitches were remedied immediately and they are clearly dedicated to superior customer service.

Hostwinds is as good as it gets.
A+ for service and stability.
My uptime and performance has been with no troubles.
Support guys are fast with their replies and knowledgeable enough to address any issue.

This company offers the best prices for shared hosting plans on the market. And their technicians are skillful and knowledgeable.

I am really happy to have found hostwinds litespeed ssd web host. They go out of their way to help in anything – one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

You won’t go wrong with them.

Well my page loading is very fast. That means their data center is very fast and modern.
And it’s amazing.

I am really impressed how quality hostwinds services are . Seems they exactly know what their customers want and provide it perfectly. I receive high stability and very fast optimized hosting. cpanel for today is a trend, so it is common thing, but support that replies quickly is hard to find. Hostwinds has it and their techies are really knowledgeable.

Their Customer service and Support staff were friendly and helpful. Thank you hostwinds.com team – I am 100% happy.

I purchased an hostwinds web hosting plan and I realized that for the first time in my life I gave myself a gift. With prices next to nothing and features next to perfect (and nothing is perfect) I give the 1st place to this provider.

This is a nice stop if you are looking for a decent hosting. I am hosting two blogs one personal and one commercial and speed is good, uptime is good. I’d say it’s a good choice indeed.

They are offering fair deals, low pricing and service everyone can trust I have received just 100% uptime and ssd litespeed made server as fast as lightning. Technical staff is available and ready to assist with any complexity question. Great job from techies and management staff. I recommend them if you need headache-free service.

I am quite satisfied with the service: I had no downtime, very few reasons to contact support, and the site was always working fast. I’ve never had the renewal problems people below have, my accounts were closed once and I was never asked for renewal.
After 4 months of being with hostwinds, I’ve decided to share my experience using their Linux VPS hosting. I had 2 weeks to choose a Linux VPS host and must say that it was very hard for me to make the final decision.

Everything works like Swiss watch. I am happy with them.

Have no complaints on both technical side and customer care.
All aspects of hosting service is working fine.
Support does their job well in a professional manner.
Servers are stable and fast.
Good host, keep it up!

It was very hard for me to find a good hosting provider for my needs located in Europe. I have changed many web hosts and can express the point that hostwinds beat them all.. it is really stable host with knowledgeable staff.
The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic (we needed a server reset, they done it within 20 minutes), the price is great!. Can’t fault these guys!

Within an hour after signup i can login my control panel and my domain is active! That’s fast because when I signed up with another web host it took me a day to see domain. I like the CP, coz it really nice and helpful.
Just as importantly, hostwinds staff always provide “service with a smile” which cannot be said of all hosting companies! You guys provide assistance to customers like myself very quickly.
Thanks again!

Such a wonderful company Hostwinds is!
Setup was fast and easy. Their package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!

Would recommend Hostwinds hosting to anyone. You cannot beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users (new AND old) all sorts of goodies.

Hostwinds is a well known company where spammers and scammers set up shop.

My experience with hostwinds began half year ago and till date I haven’t received any outages or glitches in software. My server hosting is working in the most stable way it is possible to reach. Plan includes useful features and of course helpful tech support. Thanks for your work!

Good thing, I learned about Hostwinds and I’m proud to say that I’m a satisfied subscriber. With Hostwinds, you don’t have to pay a pricey amount to experience quality service, uptime guarantee, and easy to use features and tools. Their staffs are always there to assist you, 24 hours a day.
A fantastic user friendly cpanel ,very easy to use.
Nice and trustworthy web hosting provider based on SSD storage.

Many thanks for there great service and good support.