CoolHandle Web Hosting Complaints

Company Contact: Adam Rassi - Owner

CoolHandle Web Hosting Ratings

CoolHandle Web Hosting Reports

Most Recent CoolHandle Web Hosting Complaints

Is CoolHandle Web Hosting a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Website Domain Hosting Services Directory ListingCoolHandle Ltd Listing

Another theft

They say I signed up for service but no user needs or due diligence carried. 2 monthly sums posted one day after other.

Reject any claims of refund. Sums $286.61 + $262.80 should be refunded.

UK Post Office refusing to charge back as say I signed/clicked on something, even though a quick look on-line shows just what thieves/scammers CoolHandle Hosting are!

15 Most Recent Reviews About CoolHandle Web Hosting

More About CoolHandle Web Hosting

Related Complaint: Mobile Money Code
Parent Company:
CoolHandle Ltd
5 Bromet Close
Watford, Hertfordshire, UK WD17 4LP

Submit a Complaint or Review For CoolHandle Web Hosting

37 Comments on "CoolHandle Web Hosting"

Refund please you didn’t do as you said you would I want $299:00 back it wasn’t 60 days but you caNcelled my accountnever seen a penny stanice50@gmail.com

I want a refund you said 60 days and. You never helped me. Gget and he system up and going like you said refund please $299:00 Stanice50@gmail.com

You cancelled my acc ou t did t he me get going I want a refund for $299:00 stanice50 @gmail.com

I too got scam they said that they were only charging me 9.95 cent when I check my credit card they charge me 174.40 and I cant even log in to be to cancel and get my refund back

If we all submit a complaint at http://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/internet-web-hosting/coolhandlecom-in-studio-city-ca-100095114 we’ll get a refund. By the way Cool Handle has a A+ rating at the BBB because they settled the 80 complaints filed. We can also file complaints with the the Federal Trade Commission. https://secure.nclforms.org/nficweb/NFIC.HTM Cool Handle hides behind their Terms but this, I think, is what we need to focus upon. On the front page there is no mention of being charged for 12 months. It only shows monthly rates. Even when you go to the order form it still shows monthly rates 1 month or 3 are your options. That’s… Read more »
If we all submit a complaint at http://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/internet-web-hosting/coolhandlecom-in-studio-city-ca-100095114 we’ll get a refund. By the way Coll Handle has a A+ rating at the BBB because they settled the 80 complaints filed. We can also file complaints with the the Federal Trade Commission. They can take legal action. https://secure.nclforms.org/nficweb/NFIC.HTM Cool Handle hides behind their Terms but this, I think, is what we need to focus upon. On the front page there is no mention of being charged for 12 months. It only shows monthly rates. Even when you go to the order form it still shows monthly rates 1 month or… Read more »

Hey can you walk me through your filing I am looking into the bbb right now.

Hi Saleena
Please look at the recent comment. It will give you place to file complaints

This company is way too much ! Ripping off people who worked so hard for their money, I would suggest all people that victimized to pls. Write to The Office Attorney General Public Inquiry Unit
P.O. box. 9444255 Sacramento CA. 94244-2550.
I was scam $179.40 a week before I found out that this company is illegitimate and scamming people every day with their affiliates pushbutton commission videos scam. Let’s put this people in jail.

What type of letter did you write?

Cool Handle needs to be shut down before more people are robbed by them. Anyone has any suggestions on how we can wipe them off the web????

What are we requesting

Pls. Submit a written request to The office of Attorney General Public Inquiry Unit . P.O. box 9444255 Sacramento CA. 94244-2550.
Together we can submit , so we can put this people behind bar payback time.

kam_2958-did you file with the BBB in your state or in california?

I am having the same problem as below with Secure Online Hosting. Their security certificate does not match their company name. They do not respond to any emails and keep trying to charge me $192!

CHARMAINE BUCHHOLZ DIAZ

I AGREE 100% THEY CHARGED ME FOR SERVICES I NEVER AGREED ON AND THEN REFUSED TO CANCEL AND REFUND MY MONEY. I SIGNED UP FOR WEBHOSTING TO HOST A FREE COMPANY AND NOW I AM BEING CHARGED 594.00 FOR A $29.95 ACTUAL CHARGED THEY ARE REALLY FRAUDULENT AND SCAM i AM DISABLED AND WANTED TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AND THIS IS WHAT I GET BACK
ARTISTS

Cool Handle is a total crook! I signed up for a month at $14.75 and they took $277.75 out of my account, and of course, won’t give me back a penny! They are located outside of the U.S. and you can’t get your money back. That’s obviously what they have planned. The are a bunch of rotten scumbag liars and thieves! Don’t ever give them a dime, because they will steal a lot more, and you will be screwed!

FYI, after filing complaint with BBB, finally got money back

See my comment above (Dale Winders)…I’m all for joining a class action lawsuit. Count me in!

Today is 4/15/14. I’m having the exact same problem with Coolhandle.com not refunding my $262.80 as promised on their website. I cancelled ten days after I was billed and now it’s been over a month. I’ve talked to the cancellation department several times and they always tell me there is NO WAY to reach the refund department except through the support ticket system. The lady today assured me that they will be responding to me soon and I told her that is absolutely NOT true. They have never responded to me except with the automatic email response when I submitted… Read more »

I’m in the same shoes as you’re. I’m pretty sure i can take a legal action against them. One address they have is in Florida, one in Los Angeles. You can contact me – teetratsep@hotmail.com

coolhandle bryan tx ,paid,$235.06, $16.18, $32.42, on 3-02-14
on 3-04-14 I FILLED OUT A FORM FOR A CANCELATION,
They me on a merry go around of e-mails to renew your passwords
you cant talk to them , you get nothing I JUST WANT MY MONEY LIKE THEY SAID YOU WOULD GET A REFUND .
I HAVE NEVER GONE TO SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH A COMPANY IN MY LIFE ,
I WANT ALL OF MY MONEY BACK,
ANNA BLYSARD

when I signed up it was suppose to be way less but it ended up costing me more than I expected and the funny thing is I could not get the DNS to work right so I also picked up the Cloudflare and with that it seemed to help get the things in order. Once they set up your web site before it will work you need to go in a verify some things and you must set up that Cpanel and after that its a wizard that will walk you through every little thing I was really hot at… Read more »
I’ll join that class action if someone starts it, I just got a free site built from them through Profit with Michael and the site is hideous, I wouldn’t want my mother to see it, The support just goes around in circles and never answers your questions. I called support and got a non english speaking person I could not under stand to ask if they were affiliated to Michael and they gave me a mail address that goes to error when you try to contact it. This Michael says on his site he’s going to help you every step… Read more »

do the coolhandle hosting are best and do like i see on youtube http://youtu.be/YfCAFn7a43Y

Is this an educated person speaking? I don’t understand this post.

I have had the exact same experience with Cool Handle as Lawrence. I have called and emailed and nothing seems to work. I just got off the phone with them and was told that someone would email me in the next 24 hours. I don’t want emails I want my money back.

Dear Adam R. I have sent you countless emails and tried several phone calls to get through to you and yet all I get is a new ticket and no information. Why is that? I simply want a refund for my 358$ and I know I am due a refund as I have never even so much as logged into your site, nor will I ever. I have tried to be polite at times and give you a chance to refund and you still act as though you don’t know anything about it. I am on the verge of hiring… Read more »
I have been trying since Monday May 6 2013 to get a refund, nothing has happened and nobody responds. I have sent so many emails that I’m clogging up my folders and still nobody responds. I have talked to countless people and turned in my refund ticket atleast 50 times..(RWV- 508967) and the act as though they dont have it.. its’ 358$ that we need because I am unemployed at this time. I am at my wits end and ready to contact my lawyer or a television channel so they can air what fakes and frauds these people are. No… Read more »

This company needs a class action lawsuit. If we can get all those who have not been refunded, we can take them to court and sue, not only for what they owe us, but also for false advertising, false claims, etc. The law suit would way more then they owe us.

I am with you a hundred and ten percent. This company needs taken down and I’m tired of waiting to get a reply from them. Now they act as though they don’t know who I am. I have every email I ever sent them and phone calls to.. all saved and ready to present to a lawyer.. whenever you are ready.. brokenwings1973@yahoo.com

I’ve also been TRYING to get a refund since September 17, 2012 and haven’t gotten it yet!! That’s $358 and I’m in desperate need of that money since we have a 1 year old!! I’m to the point of getting a lawyer. I’ve done EVERYTHING they’ve asked a DOZEN tines and still nothing from billing! Please help!

I mistakenly hit my button and knew it was wrong so I called moments after to cancel and they said it would take five to seven days to get a refund and its been over a week and now they act as though they don’t know who I am or that I have a refund ticket already turned in .. I have sent emails and dozens of phone calls and still nothing.. I need my money as I am on unemployment for the moment.. they quite literally stole from my account.. I think we need to get a lawsuit going… Read more »
Hi all, I am also having massive problem with coolhandle and getting a refund after they took $179.40 from my account instead of the $9.95 for a month. I only went ahead with the lowest price option because I believed all the promises and guarantees of refund, Have spent nearly two months and countless e-mails to try to get my refund but no luck so far, I’ve filed a complaint with BBB who tell me they have submitted copy to Coolhandle. the company have until 30th May 2015 to respond to my complaint via BBB, but I don’t hold out… Read more »

my name is Bonnie Bagby i’ve been waiting for a refund for almost two months i’ve reply the billing part of coolhandle quit responds to all replys