Arvixe Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: support@arvixe.com
Company Contact: Arvand Sabetian - Founder, CEO

Is Arvixe a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Serious scammer warning

I paid my hard earned money via my card to buy a domain, these filthy scammers didn’t reply to any of my tickets & stole it all! How sick! I trusted them after reading lost of online fake reviews. I couldn’t believe they would scam me like that.

The worst customer support which is a plain joke, whole client-cabinet functions are manual & they can edit/modify everything be it your balance, be it elongating your domain’s redemption period.

DO NOT buy anything from arvixe! Don’t fall for any discounts/offer, they just became shameless scammers & can rip you apart anytime.

My tickets are still open: KDF-229-74539, LCC-669-20944

Official Responses from Arvixe

By: Noah S On: July 23, 2015

Response from Noah S – QA Team at Arvixe

We are very sorry that you had issues with our hosting. We do need to respond to some of your comments through. Unfortunately are not able to give specifics as we can not locate your account:

“They get Hacked Weekly” Hacking and DDoS attacks are completely different. A DDoS attack is a large number of connections being made to the server to stop service while a hack is to steal or inject information. Your server was not hacked. DDoS attacks can happen to anyone, this is not something that is limited to a single company. We use products like Cisco’s DDoS TMS to fight off the attack.

Our techs would not leave the chat because you requested your site moved. Most likely the chat was disconnected but our techs do follow up with an e-mail, when this happens, to make sure the issue gets resolved. If you did not get a follow up e-mail, we are very sorry for that and e-mailing our QA team will help us find out why that didn’t happen.

Our QA department is here to assist customers and does not make threats to them. They also would not stop you from moving away from our company as you said you wanted to do (which is why you would request your EPP). Our QA department is here to help and I am sorry they were not able to assist you to your satisfaction. They can always be reached (24/7) by e-mail: support@arvixe.com or by phone 1-888-927-8493 x 3. Also all interactions they have are reviewed by the management team, so any issue is received by the General Manager of Arvixe.

Comments

2 Comments on "Arvixe"

Please do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY from Arvixe. I have been with this company for a number of years and the service is ALWAYS pathetic. They used to have phone in technical support with someone here in the U.S. Now all support is only online in India. They have NO clue what they are doing and cannot help you resolve even the simplest of issues! You need to just RUN away from this company as fast as you can.

You don’t leave chats, yeah right! The same thing happened to us, we wanted the EPP Code and got everything setup that was required. Everyone says the transfer takes no more than 2 days, now we are on our 7th day and you havent dont anything yet. domain@arvixe.com worthless, tickets remaining open for 2 months straight. Went to your so called online chat and they deliberately hung up on us in the middle of the chat. Dont use the BS lies that it was some sort of disconnect, because they threw up someone chain message said goodbye and terminated the… Read more »