Pogo.com Complaints

Pogo.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: October 18, 2016

Pogo.com Contact Information

Business Name: Electronic Arts Inc.
209 Redwood Shores Parkway

Most Recent Pogo.com Complaints

Is Pogo.com a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Gaming Websites Directory ListingElectronic Arts Inc. Listing

Customer Service Doesn't Exist

I have been a POGO customer for 8 years. Four months ago they changed their game platform and since then I have not been able to access the games that I paid to play.

The phone numbers that are listed for customer support work intermittently and if you are lucky enough to get someone on the telephone, they want your credit card number to pay for the help that you as a member are entitled to. The customer support online does not work or your problems are just ignored, I do not know which.

It is my opinion that POGO, or EA Games are happy with receiving your cash promise you support but have no plan to provide you with help. In short, they hope that you will get tired of wasting your time chasing them for answers and get away with your money without providing any service as stated in their contract with you.

I would call this fraud and would strongly advise anyone to pass this game site rather than join the POGO club.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Pogo.com

More About Pogo.com

Related Complaints: EA | Electronic Arts

Submit a Complaint or Review For Pogo.com

44 Comments on "Pogo.com"

I am a paying member and getting tired of the games not loading. I will cancel my membership when time is up

Hi I just found this site and can’t believe how long these complaints have been going on but I’m not surprised. I have been a member for 8 years and when I started I loved it. Any problems you had were corrected and your were credited any money you may have lost. NOW, is a different story. If you are lucky enough to get through on chat to EA you are on with someone oversees that hasn’t got a clue what the h–l they are talking about. With every problem I have had over the past 6 months (there have… Read more »

I loved the Amazing Mini contests that were recently discontinued without any notice…very little left to enjoy here. Rated card games full of cheats, no customer service, so called “moderators” now in the forum who are a joke. The tokens are just worthless….said goodbye to this mess for good.

I can’t figure out if the pogo site has viruses or not which it probably does.

I heard that there going to soon have a new technology for games.And that Pogo is planning to shut down there business. Because they use java and other things. And this new service is planning to use the New technology and Pogo .Com has no plan on using the new technology and shut down. If anybody knows about or knows more information. E-Mail. me. Cornhuskerboy2003@yahoo.com. Put in subject line Pogo.com. Thanks.

Folks, have ANY of you received even a reply to any of the issues you have addressed here? No? and you wont either. This is why Pogo went from a place with rooms with 100 people to nearly nothing….Nothing that is, but endless ads. There is a fine line between needing to make $$ to run a site, and destroying the site BECAUSE $$ comes first. Pogo, has indeed crossed that line and now can not turn back. I wont be back there.

if you have EVER done business with either pogo,electronic arts,or origin you need to burn your debit card and get a new one. even after years. they will steal from you via the russian version of origin.com by selling you hundreds of games without your knowledge. luckily, i caught the confirmation{russian language} emails as they were coming in{lots of them}, and alerted my bank in time to stop it. This is what has become of electronic arts? They should be banned from doing business in the united states.

what is going on with your site. You won’t let me sign in; you tell me my password is wrong… IT IS NOT WRONG! I have had the same password for over 5 years. Furthermore, you make it extremely difficult to contact you about anything. I requested help to reset a new password and have heard nothing for over 10 days now. What a joke your site has become. Thanks for nothing!

you need to figure out this sight. it’s so bad. Why did you change the use of the format???? It’s all screwed up go to play canasta and can’t get past the password page. game won’t load. can’t play with my friends and i do every morning. Your ripping off the people of this sight. We are good and pay our fee but get nothing in return bad games that don’t run right. you need to take a good look at who supports your income and that is us…..

help whats wrong with this program? been trying to play since 5am this morning,it just says too busy. need someone to help

I am leaving Pogo after at least 4 years of play. It boots me out of games. requires java updates (that I don’t want to chance a virus) and has automatic billing without notice. So long; ill use apps on my ipad. so different a not player friendly like it once was. Very disappointed.

Pogo has a bunch of unconcerned moron techs who could care less if we get hacked, if we pay for pogo or if the games don’t work for us. I am seriously considering buying games for my computer and not renewing membership.

I can see no earthly reason to have uncensored rooms in a child accessed site.These sites are typically used for people to camp out and express their most vulgar and disgusting thoughts In poker the penthouse room is s good example People take up space to remain in the room when not playing and constantly harass and ruin the games of others who just want to play. I would like to see all uncensored rooms removed or given a real good reason why they are needed.Before you tell me to try other rooms have been there and most of the… Read more »

stupid is what u are

I am long time member also and have decided to quit pogo They have these games so screwed up and you cannot load most of them no matter what you do Pogo is not helping, so they deserve to lose customers, we pay for games and cannot play them. So long Pogo, contact us when you are sure things are straightened out And contact us with an apology and discount offer.

i am10 years member paid 39,$ & can not play my games only monopoly ,,,& 2 more can,t grt points please send me my money back in my acount in canada so sad ,,enjoyed being a member but i want to cancel my membership unless you contact me 7 LET ME PLAY ALL GAMES

I agree. Scrabble will never load. I am also a long time member and may quit also

I joined pogo games in 2011.Short time later got a virus this continued until I had 5 virus’s the tech that removed the last one told me it appeared that I had gotten the virus through pogo. It was time for my renewell which I did not renew, I loved playing scrabble. I now have a new laptop which a friend purchased for me as I am a senior with low income SSD. I cannot afford a virus. I was not playing any games through pogo. The young man at office depot told me I could play free games on… Read more »

I probably won’t renew my membership with POGO – the game loads but there are no games that show. This has been going on a week now – before I could not get on at night – servers busy. Well I will be one less member to make them busy very soon.

How does Pogo get away with cheating and no one else can?

I also have had issues loading games using Internet Explorer. I’ve used IE with Pogo for 9 years & have not experienced problems until they created the "activate" button. I tried using Firefox which worked for awhile then I also rec’d Java errors. I contacted customer service & went back & forth about 9 times without success. I finally asked for the name of the President of Pogo & they refused to provide it saying this was not an issue for the President. Who is customer service to tell a user what is or is not an issue for the… Read more »
I have a free account with pogo which I want to delete, but there is NO way to do it. I found an email address, but they refuse to answer me. the reason I want to delete my account with pogo is be cause I feel like their scrabble game is rigged. I can never win more than two games in a row, and then I get SLAMMED for like, twenty games in a row. and it DEFINITELY favors one player over the other. playing games programmed to keep you from winning or building up your winning average is NOT… Read more »

i can;t get on any of your stupid games since you keep changing them . my java and adobe flash are up to date but can only get on games that have the green line which fills on them fix them or you will lose a customer for sure!!!!!!! FIX YOUR F’G GAMES YOU MORONS!!!!!!!!!

well after I left that room Hogs Anything Goes I had no fewer than 6 adds to my friends list and over 8 g/b messages..Im not sure if you are aware but 2 very good friends that enjoyed AG room for years passed away..and since then that room has been disgusting with the comments about the 2 females that died..they give out personal info on them, one even has the nerve to have made up a fake sn of one of their real names..I know we can mute etc…but I feel something needs to be done…there are still some regs… Read more »
Hi, I’m not sure what females you are referring to but I think you got your wish with pogo ‘stepping’ up. I tried to leave a message on Pogo Forum Chat but it was quickly removed. I thought the column was for the subscribed pogo members, I guess I was wrong. I was asking for help from any one in the pogo community with my subscription that ends Jan. 30th. In Dec. my husband was told he has stage 3B cancer. With the chemo and radiation treatments and gas to go the 50 miles every day, there is no money… Read more »

Good luck getting past the corrupt mods

pogo took 39.99 off my card on 10-17-13 for the year then on 10-18-13 took 5.99 another on 11-20-13 so now I’ve payed 51.97 my account is turned off until I pay another 5.99 and I don’t no who can help me I can’t find a phone number or address for pogo what do I do

Wow, the only problem i have with pogo now is they changed everything on dominoes which was once a free game…and Java they keep telling us to update and getting booted from the tables all the time, and players can’t load tables or can’t even get into rooms…look pogo you’re company is rich and there is no reason any of us are going through what we are…If it ain’t broke..Don’t fix it!!!!

Why is it taken Pogo so long to fix the latest Problem SECURITY WARNING on all games