Amy Florist Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 800-780-0860
Corp Email: orders@amyflorist.com

Is Amy Florist a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

No flowers for Celebration of Life

I ordered an arrangement of flowers for a Celebration of Life in Lincoln, CA one week before the event. I chose Amy’s Flowers because their website said they were local to Lincoln and family operated – I thought the delivery would be easier that way. I placed the order online through their website, I was very clear as to the day of the event and the time of the event and gave a time frame of when I wanted the flowers to be delivered before the event was to start, that way we could find a nice place to put them.

My card was charged two days after I placed my order, but no flowers were ever delivered.

I called the week after the event (which was on a Saturday), got the answering machine and left a detailed message including my order #, all contact information, event date and time, and my displeasure of the mix up. I asked for a call back with an explanation of what happened as well as a refund.

I never heard from them.

I called repeatedly over the next month only to get the machine again each time and left detailed messages each time. Once – I had a human answer the phone once (Milton was his name) explained everything and he said no problem he would make sure that my card was credited back the amount (but he never apologized).

No credit happened.

I called another three times after that, only to get the machine each time. I was very disappointed – it’s not like they could just send the flowers at a later date and have it be OK. Their website only lists a coporate address in Southern California, not their local address in Lincoln. I now realize they probably are not really local to Lincoln.

It’s been six months and I have just turned it in to my credit card company – I hope they will be able to do something with this as it has been such a long time!!

15 Most Recent Reviews

Comments

5 Comments on "Amy Florist"

I ordered same day delivery flowers from this organization on February 27th. and the product was not ever delivered. I left various emails and phone call messages for two days and no response. Finally on March 2nd 2015 some one picked up the phone, It sounded like this person just got out of bed. I do not think this is a valid place of business and should be shut down. The person I spoke to said that they still could not deliver the flowers as I requested because all the information was wiped away but would credit my money back… Read more »

what a p**s off

Maryna Cherednychenko

I ordered flowers in AmyFlorist and paid it by MasterCard. They were not delivered and order status “complete” too. Email and phone disavailable. Than I make request to return my money on my card into international payment system in my bank office. If you will do same we all have a chance to return our money. Sorry for my english.

I ordered flowers forymyself moms birthday yesterday, August 14. They never delivered the flowers so I called their 800 number. The person could hardly speak English and did not seem to care. I wish I would have read all the very bad reviews before I ordered from their website. Whatever you do, dont waste your time or money on this business. It is the worst company with horrible customer service I have ever seen. It makes me laugh that on their home page they state they will go the extra mile. Well as far I I have seen they did… Read more »

I ordered flowers for my daughter’s 20th birthday yesterday, and they were not delivered even thought the order status says “complete.” Same thing… no answer when I call to find out where the flowers are; no response to my 3 voicemails left. I am going to call and cancel my credit card so they don’t get to keep my 50 dollars and I will notify my credit card company that this is a fraud company.