VNS media Complaints and Reviews

Naviservice.com.pl SnapShot

Last Updated On: December 27, 2017

Jozefow, Masovian Voivodeship 05-410 Poland

Phone Number: 482-789-6251

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Is VNS media a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Don't buy from Naviservice.com.pl or VNS media

I ordered a custom made Vw stereo amp wiring harness from Naviservice.com.pl on Feb 4th 2012 They kept telling me it would take a little while to ship the item because it had to be custom made. I paid $185.03 with a bank transfer through Paypal, I tried to contact the company after 45 days and they would no longer answer my phone calls or emails so I contacted my bank and the bank denied my claim saying it was because I used Paypal when I finally contacted paypal for a claim it was denied because it was 47 days and paypal has a 45 day claim limit.

I have been in contact with Naviservice.com.pl several times since through emails and have been promised a refund several times but they never refund and they want me to send them my bank account information but I have been told by the bank and paypal not to do that because I paid through paypal I should get my refund through paypal too.

So now the end of Aug 2012 and never refunded for a order placed in Feb 2012 that was never shipped and the company that stole from me just torments me with broken promises of a refund and they are fishing for my bank information. Naviservice.com.pl stole $185.03 from me and all I can do is spread the word so it hopefully doesn’t happen to you don’t deal with them.

Comments

2 Comments on "VNS media"

VNS media refunded my money after a published complaint on this site! But it took some time and a lot of complaining. I can’t recommend this company.

i am a tenant at one of voa’s properties called the ballington residence and i am appalled by the way the management handles the u s mail. it is not delivered at a reasonable time and sometimes not delivered at all.
is it so much to ask that the management deliver my mail on the day it is received isn’t there a law or something?