eCycle Best Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 775-857-1878
Corp Email: peter.thompson@ecyclebest.com
Company Contact: Peter Thompson - Registrant, Admin

Is eCycle Best a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Knew it was too good to be true

I sent in 10 laptops and 1 iphone (Yes I’m a bit of a techno-hoarder) to eCycleBest. The initial quote on the website came out to a whopping total of $1000. Not bad for all of that stuff. They were super fast at sending out packing materials… That’s where the positives end.

Two months later and I didn’t hear back from them. I ended up calling them twice a week for three weeks until they finally had a quote ready for me. Drum roll please… They offered me a total of $80 for everything. UNBELIEVABLE!

I immediately told them that that was the cost of only one computer. They “reassured” me that the market value for these computers was only that much, but they were being nice by increasing the offer to $100. They further explained their initial quote by saying it is for “factory sealed” electronics.

I asked for them to return the computers, they came back by saying that I would have to pay for return shipping. Obviously they took advantage of me by nagging me the entire time.

In short, don’t try eCycleBest. It is a bait and switch company, the bait is the initial quote and the switch is that you have to pay for the return…you’re trapped! Completely ticked off with them.

More About eCycle Best

ECycle-Best - support@ecyclebest.com

Comments

7 Comments on "eCycle Best"

Call (404) 926-0060 They managed to shut everything down and are now working to get the everyone their electronics back!

Guys,

These folks are shut down. There is a link on bbb.org that provides more detailed information. They also go by the name Laptop & Desktop Repair, LLC. Below I have provided the link that provides further information! Fingers crossed they are order to return all packages received

Is there a way to contact them and recoup or get computer returned? They are not returning emails. NOW their website is not accessible online. they promise to return emails then do not.

This company is a scam!!!! When a working device is sent in. They send a couple of day ” inspecting the device, then say the device is not in working condition and has no cash value”

The are a rip off i never receive my phone or money now they saying it not their problem it left the warehouse i been waiting on my phone since January

Peter, Following is an email I sent to Peter and tried to call without success. I am very disappointed in the evaluation. On your site it gave me an offer of $163 for an iPad 2 with 16mb of memory and good condition. I reset the the iPad and erased everything and it is like new with some minor problems. I wasn’t expecting $163 but I was expecting about $100. If you are unable to offer anything better than $13 please ship it back and I will give it to a family member Thank you for your time and when… Read more »