PayPal Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 402-935-2258
Corp Email: info@paypal.com
Company Contact: David Marcus - President

Is PayPal a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

SUCKS! They take money immediately, months to get it back.

I did a show 2 months ago in NY, my last sale was a sizable one. The customer paid with an American Express credit card through PayPal. When my customer got the the bill the sale was listed under the wrong merchants name. She called American Express and said it was an unauthorized sale.

PayPal immediately did a chargeback and retracted the funds. After the buyer did further investigation she realized she made the purchase. She immediately called AE (same day) to drop the claim. The buyer and I have communicated through e-mail numerous times trying to expedite the reversal of the chargeback.

It’s been six weeks now and the money has still not been re-instated. It’s been very frustrating and although PayPal says they’re working on your behalf, PayPal has done nothing and have been no help. They take the money immediately, takes months to get it back. I’m done with PayPal, I’m switching to Square.

15 Most Recent Reviews

Comments

2 Comments on "PayPal"

I bought a dress on 2/5/2013 from Island Treasure Artifacts. I have not received a response to my inquires; the dress has not arrived. Can anyone help? They have taken my money through Paypal.

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 042313_m3c_rockysacco**

We responded to your post on another site; however, wanted to ensure you see. I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,