Tmart Complaints

Tmart Reports

Most Recent Tmart Complaints

Is Tmart a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Discount Websites Directory ListingN&K Trading Inc_Tmart Listing

T-mart stinks! T-Mart Sucks!

T-MART I AM VERY ANGRY AT YOU! I bought from T-Mart a computer Wireless Optical Mouse V100 2.4G FOR $7.69 via the internet. I waited for several weeks to receive the unit but when I received it, I found that the cover of the battery compartment cannot be opened by simply sliding the cover or lifting the cover with ease. It took me lots of force to open the battery compartment cover using a letter opener. My fingers were hurt from opening the battery compartment and as a result of even applying a great force opening the battery compartment, my efforts were useless.

I CAN’T OPEN THE BATTERY COMPARTMENT! I sent an email to T-Mart telling about the problem, and asking that T-Mart email me a prepaid mailing label so that I can return the mouse get a refund OR mouse be replaced. T-Mart customer service replied via email asked me to send a picture of the battery compartment so that their customer service could see what the problem is.

T-MART READ MY LIPS: I HAVE DESCRIBED IN DETAIL WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS – WHY ASK ME TO DO AN EXTRA JOB FOR YOU? I HAVE NO CAMERA AND BY NO MEANS CAN TAKE A PICTURE OF THE PROBLEMATIC MOUSE. I EMAILED T-Mart back telling that I CAN NOT send a picture but instead will return the mouse to T-Mart so that T-Mart can see themselves about what’s wrong with the mouse battery compartment cover! I was ignored,

I NEVER HEARD BACK FROM T-MART AFTER I SENT THEM MY EMAIL. IF T-MART WON’T RESOLVE THIS MOUSE PROBLEM JUST PLEASE SEND ME A REFUND… I AM WILLING TO RETURN THE MOUSE IF YOU T-MART WILL SEND ME A PREPAID MAILING LABEL. I PAID FOR THIS MOUSE FOR THE PRICE ASKED FOR ON THE WEBSITE AND I DESERVE A GOOD, WORKING MOUSE.

PEOPLE OUT THERE, STAY AWAY FROM T-MART! DON’T BUY ANY THING FROM T-MART! THEY DON’T CARE WHETHER A CUSTOMER INCURRED A PROBLEM OR NOT WITH THE PRODUCT THEY SELL TO THE PUBLIC! IT’S A RIP-OFF! T-MART SUCKS! I WON’T EVEN THINK OF BUYING ANYTHING FROM T-MART!

15 Most Recent Reviews About Tmart

Submit a Complaint or Review For Tmart

35 Comments on "Tmart"

I am absolutely amazed at the self-righteous snowflakes who order cheap Chinese junk for pennies, then are absolutely outraged when the cheap Chinese junk isn’t better than US products costing ten times as much.

TMART HAS IMPROVED BIG TIME!!!

purchased a Wireless Mouse from them, was missing parts

I asked Paypal to issue a refund, TMART will only do it if I pay for shipping.I have now emailed close to 500 of my colleagues, and they will spread the word warning people about this bad organization.Based in China, but dispatched from USA.

I called my local news channel to get Tmart exposed. I also posted it on Facebook to make all my friends aware of Tmart’s fraud. Please do the same, Thanks!

Tmart.com’s name should be Crooks.com, It is a group of crooks who steals the people’s money and deliver nothing but lies after lies, it is always the customer’s fault, or they blame it ON the weather or the holidays or the post office or the costume or the daylight saving, They are crooks what else can be called ?

Tmart known as N&K Trading inc is an International scam. Tmart employees are liars and cheaters they steal the customers credit cards information and they use it in fraudulent charges. It seems like Tmart has special training classes for their employees to be graduate as LIARS AND CHEATERS.
Tmart customer service is a customer Ripoff

don’t buy from TMART!!! I ordered a battery, and never received. In my account they wrote they had shipped. It is a SCAM!!!!

to me tmart is one of the best like e-bay and amazon etc. ect.

i purchase a htc mobile battery from t mart not evev receive since 45 days.a get any respons.

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM TMART.COM THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SEND YOUR ITEMS YOU JUST PAID FOR !!!!!!!
tHEY EVEN DO NAT HAVE ANY CUSTUMER PHONE NUMBER. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misty Farnsworth Hall
Tmart has customer service reps online you don’t need to call them. I have been using them for years. Only had one problem. I ordered a set of 12 lip liners but only received 1 lip liner. I let them know about it and i was asked to send a photo including the label. I did send the photo. They sent out another 1 lip liner. I contacted them again. They said they would send item out again. This time i did receive the whole set of 12 lip liners. It did take a while but i am happy with… Read more »
Yikes, Misty, what are you doing? If that is you in the icon, you don’t look old enough to be ravaged by ‘OldTimers’ yet. I ordered $27.50 worth of merchandise, charged it to my card and found out 2 weeks later they charged my card $65.00! Notified my bank, they said they would ‘check into the matter’. After reading some of these posts I will NOT hold my breath. The Dept of Commerce should do more than find tax havens for the treasonous POS Obama and Gang. Oh, right, its their job, that’s why they don’t do anything. D**n Libs!

I SO AGREE WITH YOU AGNES. BEEN TRYING SINCE JAN. TO GET A RMA NUMBER TO RETURN A DEFECTIVE CAMERA. I GAVE UP. TURNED IT OVER TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. MY CREDIT CARD BANK REFUNDED THE MONEY AND NOW THEY ARE DOING THE DEALINGS WITH TMART. I COULD NOT GET A NUMBER TO CALL AND TALK TO THEM IN PERSON EITHER. NEVER AGAIN. ORDERED ANOTHER CAMERA FROM AMAZON, I KNOW I CAN TRUST THEM. NO MORE OFF THE WALL SHOPPING SITES FOR ME. YOU DO NOT SAVE ANY MONEY WHEN WHAT YOU GET IS JUNK.

I have been using T Mart for about 6 months now. I did small orders in the beginning to check the quality of product and their service. The quality is reasonable for what I pay. The items come properly and securely packed. The shipping time is long for sure but their customer service is good. I did have some hick ups but till date they have resolved my issues. I am happy with their product and services. The delivery from the USA takes 2 to 3 weeks and 5 to 6 from Hong Kong, Sweden or any other shipping country.… Read more »
I ordered a 9 inch tablet from TMart on Friday 18th October 2013 using the cheapest delivery option (without the £1.98 insurance option) and when it did not arrive within the 3 weeks as advertised (15 working days) (between China and the UK) I started to panic sent them an email. I got a quick reply that contained a tracking number. On the 12th November this tracking showed that the tabet had arrived in Malmo and today, the 15th of November it arrived OK. I.e. it took four weeks. I have used this company before with a more expensive delivery… Read more »

I also got swindled by TMART. I ordered a Bluetooth/USB laptop adaptor for $18.44 and three weeks later got stonewalled when I reported non-delivery.

I’ve ordered many products from Tmart. Please be aware where the item is being shipped from (US or HK). Many times it takes a couple of weeks for a package to get past customs in China…then it takes a couple more to reach the US or other countries. I try to order items only from New Jersey but the last two I’ve ordered are from Hong Kong and I havent seen them yet. …and another order from NJ is somewhere in limbo, lost by the USPS. Only time will tell. Always try Meritline dot com first. I’ve never had a… Read more »

It is a total scam. Cheaters. I bought an item that they have never sent to me. Beware. Do Not buy at all!!.

I almost forgot, but the total charge I was never reimbursed for billed to my credit card company for the merchandise I never received and my "free" gift came to over $30. This might not sound like a lot of money, but, when you are disabled and don’t have a large income as a result of it, the loss of $30. can really make a difference and not in a nice way.

As a cancer patient I placed an order with Tmart for 3 wigs and 5 wig nets to protect my scalp from discomfort and keep the wigs from slipping. Tmart also promised a free gift with my order. The 2 wigs which actually came took a long time to arrive but were of good quality and look nice. The remaining wig and none of the wig nets ever arrived forcing me to purchase the missing items elsewhere. In addition, although a "free" gift was sent, my credit card was billed for the free gift as well as the wig and… Read more »
This is the 2nd time I have ordered from Tmart and I feel like a fool. I actually believed the first time was just a fluke. I was wrong. Lavender seems to be the only operator working to answer questions? See below: When can I expect my order? Call accepted by operator lavender. Currently in room: Marzena Skotnicki 130425AK4G77, lavender. lavender: Hello,welcome to Tmart support center.It is my honor to help you . :Please wait two minute, I will check it for you. Marzena Skotnicki 130425AK4G77: Thank you lavender: It is shipped out on 2013-4-26 fromHK ,it will take 30… Read more »

tmart transport time seems to be relatively long, many of them are shipped from Hong Kong, but the quality of their products or can receive, I bought the tattoo, it took me nearly a month, but received the item, I think ok, and not too many complaints, after all, they are free shipping

tmart is a fraud dont order to this website.they took my money.no product recieve yet its been 2 months.

I just received my Tmart products after 2 weeks. They said at first it may take a month, so I got really scared that I`m not gonna get a thing from them. But to my surprise, it came today. They shipped everything I ordered and they actually came in good condition. I was terrified to order at first because of the negative feedback I read online. I did not order electronics, so I don`t know how those are.

I have been waiting for an order since March 31. they never answer chat and when they do they claim system is down. If you order an item and the things that are imported from Hong Kong never seem to arrive. However they charge your credit card! This is FRAUD on every level! I am reporting TMart to the Federal trade commission. They should NOT be allowed to do business with the United States AT ALL. To charge a customer credit card and not send items is a crime. They are thieves and liars! Still…. no answer from them and… Read more »
I have been waiting for an order since March 31. they never answer chat and when they do they claim system is down. If you order an item and some thing are imported from Hong Kong –forget receiving in allotted time. I will report to Federal Trade Commission because this is wrong on every level! These people use your credit card and lie over and over to you ( if the do answer) This is fraud! I am still waiting for my order , I have sent emails and the chat is always "not available". TMART in Hong Kong are… Read more »

Bought a MP3 Player, which never worked. One answer to my complaints was, I should clean the connectors from dust ? ! ? I am still trying to get my money back, no success so far

There were a lot of bad reviews for tmart.But I have not happened, I bought a xbox hard disk,It is good and the service attitude is nice.

wish good luck dear, I think tmart is a good shopping website, it is worth attention

Clearly this guy is a Tmart costumer service. I agree Tmart is a group of liars , it is a fraud and this customer service guy is a little sample of Tmart.com fraud and scam. Don’t let Tmart scam you.

This guy works for tmart…tmart sucks…took my money and then told me they didn’t have what i ordered. Took over 1 month to get my credit card refunded. These guys are scam artists from Hong Kong and they don’t have anything, but they will still take your money. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CHINESE THIEFS!

i agree

Tmart.com is a fraud

Not tm employment, just as a mart buyer.given that online shopping is already there is a risk, do not get so excited, perhaps just my luck, to buy really want something from tmart. You should have confidence in it

This Tmart employee never give up he keeps posting advertisement for tmat,
tmart employees are liars and theives