Premier Wholesaler Complaints and Reviews

Cincinnati, Ohio 45236 USA

Phone Number: 800-558-7736
Corp Email: sales@premierwholesaler.com
Company Contact: Christine Marne - Sales Manager

Is Premier Wholesaler a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Very Very Disappointed

Hi, I just received my order (100 bags) and very very disappointed with my purchase.

The advertising was saying – high quality bags selling $120-150 average, up to 600 dollars per bag. What I got was either very damaged bags (value for a new 100-150), and there were just a couple of these, and the rest (second batch) was 50 bags that cost $9.99 (30 of them), and $17.99 (20 bags).

I paid $20.00 plus shipping and there is no way I make any profit.

After calling the 1-800 number and telling them that I didn’t get all order but just 50 bags, I was told that they are making a better deal and better bags.

Again, I received 50 bags selling between 10-18 dollars (free shipping) on ebay.

Very disappointed – sent emails to sales@premier…, and no response at all.

Comments

6 Comments on "Premier Wholesaler"

My experience is a loss of $25000can. Target load claiming to be a variety of household goods, worth $90000-$130000paid an additional $500us to have the load manifested to bring across the border.i ended up with 24skids of dollar items, spoilt food products and candies. Used/broker unsaleable products and 3-4 skids of approximately 300 boxes full of shredded paper and empty boxes full retail value of the load approx $6000 wholesale$2000 value of saleable product less that $1200 cost to destroy foodstuffs $440

If you have any info on them of the shipping company I need it for lawsuit

Do you have a address from where it was ship from I never got my load try to file lawsuit any info will help

Its a Scam, I wanted to try a different company and it was completely junk, I rented a roll off and had to throw all of it away.

Try to file lawsuit never got my load if you have the shipping company name or where it ship from address

Thanks for the advice. Items looked expensive to begin with and no shipping manifest. Sorry to hear about your loss.