NoMoreRack Complaints and Reviews

Company Contact: Irrum Doss - VP Marketing

NoMoreRack Ratings

NoMoreRack Reports

Is NoMoreRack a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Discount Websites Directory ListingNomorerack.com Inc ListingResponse From Company

I feel using this site help in getting Credit due me from NMR.

I used this site to voice a compliant against NMR earlier this year. I also signed an online petition to file a class action suit against them also, I signed forms and sent them to the bbb in my area and in NMR’s area. I have sent registered mail and numerous calls to my credit card co and paypal and anyone else I thought could help. I had given up and was ready to pay the disputed charge because my credit card company didn’t attempt to assist me in resolving my complaint and began to report my credit card late.

Just when I called last week to make payment of the balance on my credit card, which was the disputed amount, I was told that I had a credit balance. low and behold, NMR had given me a credit for the $75 disputed charges since earlier this year. I do feel that this site as well as the signing of the on-line petition and the report to the bbb against NMR helped me in getting that credit to my account. it had to since my credit card company could have cared less.

I would like to thank this site for giving me space to voice my compliant and allowing me to post my compliant to the world about NMR. in addition, this site gave me a much needed outlet to vent. It was never all about the dollar amount as much as it was the respect and principle of the matter and how to treat patronizing customers.
I voiced my compliant. now I felt it was all fair that I report to you that NMR did credit me for the disputed charges in question. that being said, ….

ALTHOUGHT GIVEN CREDIT, I WILL NEVER PATRON “NMR” AGAIN.!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALLOWING ME TO USE THIS SITE…..

Bj Williams

Official Responses from NoMoreRack

By: Customer Relations On: March 11, 2013

Hi, We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our “Make It Great Guarantee” Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our “Make It Great” guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
experience@nomorerack.com
Nomorerack – Everything You Love, For Less.

15 Most Recent Reviews

More About NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack is an online retail store ( NoMoreRack.com ) that claims you can get brand name products at up to 90% of retail price. Their website is owned by Nomorerack.com Inc out of New York (USA). According to the Better Business Bureau NoMoreRack has been in business since 04/23/2012. They can be reached at: (212) 405-4011 or experience@nomorerack.com. They currently have an D- rating according to the BBB.

Comments

314 Comments on "NoMoreRack"

I WANT MY CHOXI CREDIT BACK !!!!!!! I called ALL the phone numbers, and NOTHING !!!! Totally EXASPERATED !!!!!!!!!!

I understand Choxi moved to No More Rack, but I can find NOOOOO WAY to get my CREDITS DUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I had a credit of 100.00 dollars from not recieving 2 watches. How do I get my money now??

I ordered an expensive Dualit toaster ($185)in Oct. 2015. Did not receive it until Feb or Mar of 2016. By that time I had given up and replaced my toaster locally. The box arrived in bad shape, with NO RETURN LABEL. Merchandise was undamaged as it was foam surrounded.I was unable to connect with obtaining a return label despite several calls. I returned a Longchamp Pliage bag as it was not colored as pictured. (49.95) I asked for return credit on my credit card. I also returned an Indian coverlet (65.00) again, colors not as pictured. I am a handicapped… Read more »

I continue to shop when name was changed to Choxi .However,the customer service was horrible.i ordered Jewery in September and never received it .I also had a store credit hat I know I will never be able to use since no longer in business.i am contacting consumer protection agent .

Do NOT ORDER Anything! Disaster company and unreliable partners. I ordered Christmas gift on Dec. 11 while Choxi guaranteed any gift ordered before Dec. 14 would be delivered by Dec. 24. When I saw the first fedex tracking info on the Dec. 19th, package was not shipped until the 17th, but it still estimated delivery by the 24th. When I checked fedex for update again on the 21st the estimated delivery was changed to the 28th, too late for christmas? I called Choxi right away and was guaranteed by customer service my order would arrive by the 24th, so I… Read more »
Choxi.com - Customer Care
Hi, We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our “Make It Great Guarantee” Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our “Make It Great” guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan! To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?… Read more »

Why hasn’t this comment been removed?

What a bottom feeder. Great way to drum up business: in a comment section of a complaint site. Like I would share this info with you

well I’VE HAD SEVERAL PROMBLEMS .FROM SENDING MY ORDER BACK A FEW TIMES. TO GETTING MY ADDRESS MIXED UP SMH , I HOPE MY MOM GETS HER GIFT!!!!!

On my second pair of Zeepad 7 inch tablets.. First pair no packaging.. I gave em a whirl and with in 24 hours one screen cracked while i was turning it on. RMA’d it and they tried to charge me 20 bucks to fix em, I said if you used some type of packaging material it wouldn’t of happened! Got free shipping back and had to fight them tooth and nail to refund or replacement… I would of loved a refund after reading this site. They actually shipped em and received an email a few minutes after I received the… Read more »
Barbara Martin-Ostrowski
Been waiting for 5 months to receive my full refund. I refused my order of three items cause I noticed they were doubling my order and would not cancel one order before it shipped. I have sent the prove of returned tracking. Every time I get a response from them it is wait a week to receive your refund. I wait a week and a half and them tell them no refund then they state that they did refund. I show them proof of no refund and they tell me they have to look into it. I need to wait… Read more »
DeeDee, Same thing happened to me. I didn’t receive my tablet. Repeatedly asked for a refund. I finally filed a claim with my credit card company. The credit card issued me a credit and filed a claim with No More Rack. About a week later a received an email from No More Rack saying how sorry they were and that they had issued me a credit. About 3 month after they issued me the credit ( which I never used) they sent me an email accusing me of fraud and cancelling my account. When I asked what I did that… Read more »
I ordered some tablets for my small family business from the company and they never came, so I canceled the order in early march and still to this day I have not been refunded. I have had multiple conversations with costumer service and it’s like talking to a robot. All the answers to my questions were generated and the same as the answer before-whether its a paragraph or a sentence they don’t seem to LISTEN to what your complaint is. I’m not satisfied with this company, Although I have previously bought other products from the same company. This is probably… Read more »

Purchased a comforter in February. Washed according to directions. Result was a clumpy mess. Needless to say, my problem.

I order from them all the time. I bought Christmas, birthday and baby gifts there. The items are delivered quickly, the products are terrific and I couldn’t be happier with this company.

You sound like a company troll.

IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS AND YOU FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR CC COMPANY..THEY BAN YOU FROM THEIR SITE AND ACCUSE YOU OF HARASSMENT …. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

exactly what they did to me…

Why would you care if your banned from their site , you don’t think they are reputable and are complaining about them. Are you planning on placing another order so you can complain some more ? I guess I don’t understand why you’d want to go back to their site again. I was once insulted from an online site Customer Service Rep. and I have never wanted to see their d**n site again I would not give them the satisfaction of knowing I was browsing their site. The best thing to do is spread the word as word of mouth… Read more »

LOve Nomore rack! Always as described. Sometimes slower ship but worth the wait. They keep upgrading site!

I couldn’t agree more, and I always get free shipping too ! Awesome site. My most recent order arrived within days ! I was literally shocked at how fast it shipped.

Very pleased……everytime I’ve ordered. Its came sooner than expected and the quality is great.

Ordered from NoMoreRack about a month ago. I ordered 4 items. A sage Cal king “down substitute” comforter, (2) 7 piece Cal King sheets (sage and burgundy). A tens electronic 8-mode pulse massager & bioelectrical muscle stimulator. What I received was a (White) comforter…(2) kind size duvets (brown) and an 8-mode pulse massager & bioelectrical muscle stimulator but not tens, it was a knock off brand from china. Although it seems to work well. So four items all wrong. I kept the comforter and pulse mass/stim. I received a refund for both Cal king 7 piece sets within two days… Read more »
I have now ordered from NoMoreRack 3 times. I never thought to look and see if there were any complaints against them. I am surprised at some of the issues that people have had. As for me, not one single issue from beginning to end. The last item was a rather popular item and they stipulated that the shipping could be between 10 and 14 days. Item was shipped on the 12th and was delivered today, the 18th. If I were to say anything about NoMoreRack I’d say “GO FOR IT” and “ENJOY THE SAVINGS!” I know I have.

Hans, We’re not making this stuff up. Guess you’re one of the lucky ones. There is a reason No More Rack gets about 1.3 stars out of 5 and 289 complaints against them…The issues with them come when you have a legitimate complaint. They are terrible….

I guess that I have been lucky. I’m sorry you’ve had a bad experience with them as so many others have had as well. Who knows…the same may happen to me the next time. I hope it doesn’t but the chance is always there that it could.

Never had any problems. All arrived as desribed. Had to return only one item out of many, and I was promptly credited back.

Found the item cheaper is why i wanted to cancel!

I just order an item 2 hours ago, and decided I didnt want the item, and per there site i can cancel. Well spoke to customer service im being advised that I can not. Worst experience ever!!!!! The agent advised that i can get the item, and ship it back. What is the point of that if can cancel before all of that transpires!. Do not buy from these guys.

Have returned two items with no complains so far.

Mark Moel house loan We offer private, commercial and personal loans with very low annual interest rates as low as 2% in one year to 50 years repayment period anywhere in the world. We offer loans ranging from $ 5,000 to USA $ 100 million. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a legitimate loan lender? Are you biting your fingernails to the quick? Instead of hitting you, contact Mark Moel Home Loan (Loan Services) now, the specialists who help stop the bad credit history loans,… Read more »