AliExpress Complaints

AliExpress Reports

Most Recent AliExpress Complaints

Is AliExpress a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Discount Websites Directory ListingAlibaba Group Listing

Did not deliver item and not returned my money.

HI, I think Ali Express is pathetic online portal. I have ordered the short pant from it. After 2 months they did not deliver the item and automatically they told me it has deliver. Order NO # 78245835370763.

Their vendor “First QSP Shop 9 ” and Ali express customer service is pathetic in world. This is first online portal i have seen such kind of service.

When i contacted ali express customer service they directly close my tickets . I would suggest you all, Please do not order from this online portal.. I Have all mail chains and discussion with First QSP Shop 9 ppl.

I would recommended not opt any such online portal. Buyer beware about your hard earned money!!

Most Recent Reviews About AliExpress

Submit a Complaint or Review For AliExpress

4 Comments on "AliExpress"

Man what a rip off. Ordered two months ago and no product. Been trying to get my money back and Aliexpress keeps putting me off. Bad buisness. Run away from these people!

Never wire money. If you paid with paypal you could have disputed this and they would be forced to give you a refund.

AliExpress does not accept paypal

I would like to complain on the way aliexpress manage the confirmation. buyers confirme the orders after they receive them but if there is something deffective there is not way to claim because the order get the syatus "close". you have no way to change it . it’s not fair