Accessory Bargains Complaints and Reviews

Accessorybargains.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: March 15, 2017

Business Name: AccTown Inc.
1510 Castle Hill Avenue, Suite 403
Bronx, New York 10462 USA

Corp Email: info@accessorybargains.com
Company Contact: Louis Woods - Registrant

Is Accessory Bargains a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Too good to be true

Ordered a commuter Otterbox pink and white for my iphone 6 cell phone. It took about 6 weeks for it to come and then it comes without a box or the little sticker needed for warranty. Now the white on the rubber has turned muddy gray after just a few months and i am easy on my things.

I called otterbox and they can not help me without the numbers needed for warranty. Also when i finally got the cell phone case after 6 weeks, i asked to return it because i needed to purchase one in a timely manner, They did not respond.

Not a good company to deal with, and if you buy an otter box i recommend that you get a dark color for the rubber the white is aweful And now i see that the pink plastic has a crack. I really like otterbox but this one was a bad deal and this company is one to StaY AWAY FROM.

15 Most Recent Reviews

More About Accessory Bargains

AKA: acctownonline.com, AccTown, AccTown Online ALT PHONE: 347-884-0092

Comments

23 Comments on "Accessory Bargains"

I too have been scammed by Accessory bargains. I filed a complaint with my bank who temporarily refunded my money and low and behold I received part of my order. Still missing $75.00 worth of my order and like everyone else can not get in touch with them. I guess if it sounds too good to be true it is.

I’ve had the same negative experience. Ordered a LifeProof case beginning of December that was described as being brand new. When I rec’d it – it was not boxed but merely loose in a manila envelope. It had scratches on it and was clearly not new. I emailed them and they sent me return instructions indicating I could only return for store credit. I sent the case back and have tracking info showing it was delivered to them. I went to their website again to place a different order just to use up my credit but there was no indication… Read more »
ATTENTION: ACCESSORY BARGAIN CONSUMERS WE ARE A VICTIM OF THIS SCAM COMPANY TOO! MY HUSBAND’S PHONE NUMBER 347-884-0092 HAS BEEN POSTED AS A CONTACT PHONE FOR ACCESSORY BARGAINS! WE HAVE BEEN RECEIVING NASTY PHONE CALLS AT ALL TIMES OF THE NIGHT FROM PEOPLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. WHILE I UNDERSTAND EVERYONE’S FRUSTRATION, WE ARE JUST AS FRUSTRATED RECEIVING THESE PHONE CALLS! WE HAVE TRIED CONTACTING ACCESSORY BARGAINS TO REMOVE OUR PHONE NUMBER, AND JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, WE ARE NOT HAVING ANY LUCK CONTACTING THEM. WE HAVE CONTACTED THIS COMPLAINT WEBSITE, OUR PHONE CARRIER, AND THE BBB AND STILL HAVE… Read more »
I’ve been scammed too, the company changes the name when they have so many complaints that if you google them all that comes up are negative reviews. They have operated under the following companies: NY Accessories (nyaccessories.com) Accessory Bargains (accessorybargains.com) AccTown (acctownonline.com) True Accessories (trueaccessory.com) -website deactivated On the upside, they more than likely advertise using Google adwords which is a pay per click platform. So if you Google any of their site names, then click on the link through Google…they are more than likely getting charged for each click…CLICK AWAY PEOPLE!!!! I sit at a computer ALL day…and can… Read more »

They have changed their name to NY Accessories!! Same thing happened to me. Finally received the product and it wasn’t even in an Otterbox package. You can tell it is a fake!!

me too! 7 Michael kors phone wallets , fake tracking info , no response to emails , paid extra for expedited shipping , dumb me got caught offguard because the ad was on ebay , well just did a credit card dispute with visa , they immediately refunded my money …hmmm no investigation first? their computer screen must have lit up like a Christmas tree when they looked at the company. SCAM COMPANY WILL BE SHUT DOWN SOON AND OPEN UP UNDER A DIFFERENT HEADER , TILL THEY GET ARRESTED , the complaints should be to the local DA’S office

I also had same experience as others. No merchandise, no reply to requests, no phone number to follow up. Scammed? Apparently so.

I placed my order on 12/21 and my order says it was shipped on 12/23 but the post office has no record of it either. I have emailed them and gotten a response but it only said I should have gotten my stuff last week. Well, no stuff still. Looks like we all got scammed.

Still waiting on a case for my granddaughters phone. Placed the order several weeks back and paid expedited fee. Contacted them but do not ever hear back. Shows mail label printed and that is about it. The worst company on the web from my perspective. Should have learned when I order one for my phone. Took forever to get.

Call your credit care customer service and get a refund. I had the exact experience as you and a similar item – a LIFE PROOF phone case. Same deal, sent 3 emails, no response. Called the card company tonight, done!!!

I had the same experience. Placed my order on 12/17/14 – tried numerous times to contact them. I am sure I created an online account, yet when I search for my order status the results are no orders placed. Finally, today 1/10/15, I received a text saying my order is being shipped. Waiting to see if it shows up and if I actually receive the products that I ordered

I have had the same experience with this company. Placed an order for an Otterbox on 12/16, with ship label created on 12/17. As of 1/5/15 had not received anything. Contacted the BBB and on that day the package actually shipped. I haven’t received it yet, but based on customer feedback am not hopeful as to the quality. I encourage all to file complaints with the BBB, the NY Attorney General or the FBI http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx also investigates non receipt of internet orders as well as counterfeit products (which if comments are true, this is what they are selling. I think… Read more »

I placed my order 12.19.2014 but until now I have not received my order despite repeated follow-ups, emails, messaging on their site. Is this some kind of hoax? Why are there people like this? Is there a way they can be persecuted? It was hard earned money and those were supposed to be given to loved ones during the holidays. Please just refund if you can not make good your commitment.

I’m still waiting on my package, not able to track it also .

I have emailed them 5 times. I have not received my items and they will not respond to my emails. I am out $54.93. I should have known something was up when they do not give a phone number to call.

I placed a order on 12/24 and it is now 1/6 and still nothing. No number on the site to contact their sorry A@#!$ just some form to fill out and they didn’t even respond. Guess I learned a $35 lesson the hard way.

im so upset I placed an order with these criminals(I wish I would’ve done a thorough investigation on this site before I purchased stuff) before Christmas and got the expedited shipping so it can be here before Christmas and still today the 29 of December and still nothing…im sooooo frustrated beyond anything that they are gonna take my money my hard earned money that I bust my a*s for everyday and I cant do anything about it…so if anyone can see this message please stay clear of this website cause it is horrible

Something has to be done with this company. I ordered make-up 2 weeks before Christmas and never received it. The post office said that the package was never sent out, only the label was created. I’ve been emailing them back and forth and they told me it’s been sent out and if I have my credit card company dispute the charge, they will not only charge me back, but charge an additional $150. They also said that I am not allowed to make a complaint about them. They also said that they will put a negative mark on my credit… Read more »

Yeah…..someone should do a viral news article about this…if no one will shut them down, a boycott should work.

Thank you for your warning! I almost placed an order on what I thought was a fantastic deal…I would’ve been pissed when it came and it was a counterfeit! Thanks so very much!

Thank you for your comment and warning! I was about to submit my order and saw your post. You have saved my life! Thanks once again.

I wish I would have done the same! I ordered from them without looking and it took over 2 weeks to receive my FAKE items that were also shipped in a plain envelope with not protective packaging. Item came broke and it was a cheap imitation of the original. After reading their Return policy and seeing that I could not send this back for a refund it made me even more upset. I hope this site gets shut down!

So many complaints filed against Accessory Bargains on several web sites, including NY BBB. According to NY BBB, Accessory Bargains has been placed on ALERT and rated as F (A-F. A: excellent, F: Worst). They sell counterfeits, and refuse to give refunds to customers. Bad or no customer service. Nobody answer the phone and no return calls! Their business should be shut down.