US Realty Records Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 600-561-4950
Corp Email: help@usrealtyrecords.com

Is US Realty Records a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Unauthorized credit card charges

In July, I noticed an unauthorized charge of 19.95 from U.S Realty Records on my credit card statement.

I contacted my credit card company and upon checking my records, the credit card representative informed me that my June statement also showed two charges from that same company ($0.95 and $19.95).

I am awaiting paperwork from my credit card company to complete, charging US Realty Records for fraud. I had never even heard of this company.

Needless to say, my credit card was immediately cancelled. It appears the $19.95 was a recurring charge and would have appeared month after month. My credit card company is working to resolve the situation.

In addition, I wrote a letter to US Realty demanding they refund the money to my credit card company immediately. The total amount of the unauthorized charges was $40.85.

Official Responses from US Realty Records

By: Alex Garrioch On: January 13, 2017

Response from Alex Garrioch – Customer Support at US Realty Records

Hi there! We apologize for any frustrations you have had in using our site. Please know that in no way do we attempt to scam or overcharge our customers. We appreciate your feedback and if you are having trouble accessing our phone number we encourage you to speak with us on Live Chat or via email, help@usrealtyrecords.com. We would be happy to help you in a prompt manner. All the best!

More About US Realty Records

800-561-4950

Comments

7 Comments on "US Realty Records"

Never signed up to a 19.95 monthly fee.

I purchased a report 5 months ago and have been charged 19.95 every month after until I just caught it on my CC statement. When I told him that I only purchased one report he was very quick to state that “some people don’t realize they are signing up for a membership” DUH…. He said that it is mentioned right below the credit card information. NEVER SAW IT. Went back to the site and could not find any indication that this was a membership and it would cost me 19.95/month. I was ripped off of $80 dollars unknowingly. I want… Read more »

Hi Mary Ellen,

I apologize as you experienced issues while using our site. Please note we do not charge customers for a monthly subscription unless selected by the customer.

Please contact our customer service line at “help@usrealtyrecords.com” and someone will be happy to assist you!

Customer Support

I purchased a report 5 months ago and have been charged 19.95 every month after until I just caught it on my CC statement. When I told him that I only purchased one report he was very quick to state that “some people don’t realize they are signing up for a membership” DUH…. He said that it is mentioned right below the credit card information. NEVER SAW IT. This is fraudulent!!!! I paid 19.95 for 4 additional months. If I had known this was a membership ,which is not stated on the site anywhere that I read, I never would… Read more »

Hi Mary Ellen,

Customer Support

I having trying to contact you by telephone for four days and have to no avail. I was charged 19.95 on my Wells Fargo Card, but also on two other of my credit cards. WHAT A SCAM! PLEASE CANCEL THIS CHARGE AND CREDIT MY ACCONUT. i WILL NEVER USE YOU AGAIN. TERESA HERSTEDT therstedt@sbcglobal.net

Hi Teresa,