Instant Checkmate Complaints and Reviews

Instantcheckmate.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: December 11, 2017

Business Name: Instant Checkmate Inc.
4330 South Valley View Blvd #114
Las Vegas, Nevada 89103 USA

Corp Email: support@instantcheckmate.com
Company Contact: Gabriel Bristol - CEO

Is Instant Checkmate a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Fraud - Continued Charges using expired card details, refusal to cancel

I was falsely led to be taking a part as trial, yet after repeated attempts to cancel via online, email and phone. This company have STOLEN by using my expired CC details, and repeatedly charging it over the last 3 months.

InstantCheckmate, refuses to respond, and I have had to file charge backs against https://www.instantcheckmate.com each time?

AS A REGISTERED DISABLED ADULT WITH AUTISM, it reduces my quality of life, with constant denials to my own money.

Instant Checkmate – 3111 Camino Del Rio N #400 San Diego California 92108 | 180-022-2898

15 Most Recent Reviews

Comments

17 Comments on "Instant Checkmate"

we need to start a class action lawsuit

took my money and then every time I try to log in it tells me my information or e-mail address is wrong WHAT A RIP OFF

they got my money, never got my report..

I joined instant checkmate back in 9-2015. After 1 month of use I had many problems and ran into purchase after purchase request for information that I was misled to believe that I already paid for. After doing a background check on someone I had some serious issues getting the files downloaded and ran into bad customer service on the phone. I then cancelled my services and went elsewhere. Well little did I know that they never cancelled my service and since I signed up using a credit card that I don’t monitor because I don’t use it. For the… Read more »

Yes, it is!

If you are reading this, you are probably like me…trying to find a way to get your money back from this company. Well, in my case, it did happen in full. I paid with my PayPal account this morning at 4:30a to find out that their product was junk and I would have to pay MORE $ to obtain the information I thought I was going to get with my first $27. I immediately called back to cancel my membership and have the $27 refunded. The lady assisting me could not find my payment as it hadn’t showed in her… Read more »

30 days free and monthly charges after that??? Wrong!! They lied, and charged my account right away. Liars!!!

If you call them on the phone for any reason. You better record that conversation. I used Audacity and a headset to record my cancellation call, that they said did not happen. My bank can hash the details out with them but I sent them the mp3 of my phone call. They will refuse to cancel and even if you have the cancellation number they will say no number on file for that. Their aim is to charge beyond when you cancel and only refund you 50% of the charges for the month or billing period that you called on.… Read more »

Instant Checkmate is a fraudulent site. If you got sucked in–contact your bank and ask them to remove the charges. If they don’t–move your money out of that bank.

Checkmate Fraud Customer
I noticed a continued charge from Chkmate Instant Checkmate in California for 19.86. I finally called my credit card company to verify the charge as I thought it was a recurring bank charge and found out that I never authorized these charges. Now I find that over the course of several years, I have accumulated 714.96. The company after much discussion said that they will refund 10 payments amounting to 198.60 however, that still leaves a balance of 516.36 that was a fraudulent charge. They have promised a manager will contact me within 48 hours. We will see. My credit… Read more »

A year ago I searched for a person, I paid the fee for the report. A year later I realized they have been charging me every month! More than 200 dollars for a service that I don’t even need. I do not recall anywhere on the page saying this would be a recurring payment. BE VERY CAREFUL if you use this service. I cancelled my subscription, did not even receive an email confirming this. Asked for a refund, but I have no hope of that happening, even though is the right thing.

I just checked out myself at the cost of $23 or so, nothing you couldn’t find out by checking local public records for free. Anything important costs more money. Pretty much a scam. Oh, it showed possible criminal arrest for my daughter’s name, it showed a bunch of people not of her race, age,etc. Very misleading.

wish i had read reviews before i paid 22.95 for nothing but information i could have looked up free.

I recently fell victim to Instant Checkmate and their billing scam – what I believed was free access – left me with a bill on my credit card for almost $200.00 and I have little hope of getting a refund.

This service is not worth the paper you print the so-called "Premium" Report, the information was the same as I saw for free plus I had more information working alone on the internet.. Beware that all the free public record searches have their hook on the page and you keep getting steered to it. SAVE Your Money! When I called they just recited the disclaimer, not even an offer to look into it. What a WASTE. anything let alone all the fees they charge. Thier so called Premium Report was just 9 pages of outline with very little information

I agree. Bait and SWITCH going on here big time! Don’t fall for it!