eTagsDirect Complaints

eTagsDirect Ratings

eTagsDirect Reports

Most Recent eTagsDirect Complaints

Is eTagsDirect a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Directory & Indexing Websites Directory ListingeTagsDirect.com ListingResponse From Company

Intentionally misleading customers

I wanted to renew my FL tags on the Florida DMV site. They pay money to look like the Florida DMV and lure you there. Look lower in search to get the real DMV. They want you to think they are the DMV.

There are no fees really visible and they have a TBD box where they don’t get fill in till later. Totally ill intentioned and no customer service what so ever. No incentive to help you or take complaints.

I loathe how misleading they are to people looking for the straight DMV website and they perpetrate themselves as the DMV.

Their customer service is beyond bad. You can never get through and they don’t want to assist you in anything.

15 Most Recent Reviews About eTagsDirect

Submit a Complaint or Review For eTagsDirect

6 Comments on "eTagsDirect"

I, too, did the exact same thing, SHAME ON THIS COMPANY!

This company is a SCAM I placed the order thinking I was on the official site for this and my final bill was $36.35 adn it does mentioned “pending registration charges” about 30 minutes later I received a second email confirming the order was complete with a total bill of $77.45. It is not about NOT reading the small prints the first bill they show you “very conveniently” does not include the charge for the actual renewal! I called them and after spending over 30 minutes in hold they decided to waive the $19.95 service charge but still left me… Read more »

This service was beyond ridiculous. Totally ripped off without knowledge till I got the bill.
Everyone should let Tallahassee know about this as well as better business bureau. Not such a great happy birthday gift…just saying.

this site tricks you into getting your tag. Granted I did my tag but with a lot of added expenses. My tag was roughly $45. dollars. Added expenses were, $19.95 dollars for the service, $3.00 for “agency fee’, $2.50 dollars for “credit card convenience fee”, shipping and handling….$3.95 dollars. It was an envelope which only takes a postage stamp. I’m planning further action concerning this website, and once again, DON’T tell me I should have read the terms and conditions. Stop ripping people off for your NOT necessary service. This is going to be forwarded to Tallahassee and better business… Read more »

SCAM. tricked into using this etags outifit . Theyre useless slow, inefficient and costly …Lost my order, asking for more details where none exist. Chasing them for service wasted more telephone time they never answered. eventually an email advised there was glitch in their systems…more delay . now 22 days and no tag .
overcharged for my boat registation 35% !!!
dont use them be warned.

SCAM ALERT! I used this service as the county website was down and I just wanted to get the tag renewed….instead of paying the $36 for my tag I paid $72! RIDICULOUS! Total rip off! Cant get anyone on the phone for my refund, 20+ minutes on hold. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!