eTagsDirect Complaints

eTagsDirect Ratings

eTagsDirect Reports

Most Recent eTagsDirect Complaints

Is eTagsDirect a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Directory & Indexing Websites Directory ListingeTagsDirect.com ListingResponse From Company

''Legal scam''

eTags is robbery. This is what you can call ”A legal scam”.

In this case the fees information is not visible, you can find it at the bottom of the page, but not where it should be.

Besides, when you’re about to complete the payment, they show you a ”Total” payment but it’s not, that doesn’t include their fees.

It happened to me, and they ”legally” stole almost $30 from me.

15 Most Recent Reviews About eTagsDirect

Submit a Complaint or Review For eTagsDirect

7 Comments on "eTagsDirect"

Yes, I was on the Fl DMV site and this etag link was there and I thought it was just a DMV shortcut. The additional fees did not show up when I purchased through them. I received a confirmation email which I didn’t open. So I didn’t know about the extra charges which would have alerted me to the scam until another email came days later saying they were processing my order. This is an outrageous consumer scam and needs to be stopped!

I, too, did the exact same thing, SHAME ON THIS COMPANY!

This company is a SCAM I placed the order thinking I was on the official site for this and my final bill was $36.35 adn it does mentioned “pending registration charges” about 30 minutes later I received a second email confirming the order was complete with a total bill of $77.45. It is not about NOT reading the small prints the first bill they show you “very conveniently” does not include the charge for the actual renewal! I called them and after spending over 30 minutes in hold they decided to waive the $19.95 service charge but still left me… Read more »

This service was beyond ridiculous. Totally ripped off without knowledge till I got the bill.
Everyone should let Tallahassee know about this as well as better business bureau. Not such a great happy birthday gift…just saying.

this site tricks you into getting your tag. Granted I did my tag but with a lot of added expenses. My tag was roughly $45. dollars. Added expenses were, $19.95 dollars for the service, $3.00 for “agency fee’, $2.50 dollars for “credit card convenience fee”, shipping and handling….$3.95 dollars. It was an envelope which only takes a postage stamp. I’m planning further action concerning this website, and once again, DON’T tell me I should have read the terms and conditions. Stop ripping people off for your NOT necessary service. This is going to be forwarded to Tallahassee and better business… Read more »

SCAM. tricked into using this etags outifit . Theyre useless slow, inefficient and costly …Lost my order, asking for more details where none exist. Chasing them for service wasted more telephone time they never answered. eventually an email advised there was glitch in their systems…more delay . now 22 days and no tag .
overcharged for my boat registation 35% !!!
dont use them be warned.

SCAM ALERT! I used this service as the county website was down and I just wanted to get the tag renewed….instead of paying the $36 for my tag I paid $72! RIDICULOUS! Total rip off! Cant get anyone on the phone for my refund, 20+ minutes on hold. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!