Horsepower Media Group Complaints and Reviews

1810 E Sahara Ave #100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104 USA

Corp Email: horsepowermediagroup@gmail.com
- Managing Member

Is Horsepower Media Group a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Scammed Me For $3000, Called Them, They Are Gone!

Horsepowermediagroup scammed me for $3,000; said I would make money (northbayshops.Com). Called them they are gone! Let me explain something to you I invested over 3000.00 with theses guys, martha rivera supposed to be my coach, laura williams, mike williams, i sent over $4,000 shop nows from my face book page.

Went to call them (1 702 718 0210 ) yesterday 8.10.2015 at first a quick 2 beep busey signal then this guy answers and tells me they have packed up and left, he tells me the account number I was given that directs my sales to my account was bogus that there was only one account number and it was the scammers and all sales any one generated went into there’s only, so go ahead call them see how much they scammed you.

Laura williams had a profile on linkedin.Com I was able to see her profile very impressive. We were connected there went there today shes not there anymore, these people need to be stopped at any way possible any means possible, they are stealing hard working peoples money and no ones doing anything about it, I could think of a few, good and bad /their website doesn’t even let you contact them.

Comments