SeniorsMeet.com Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 323-603-0188
Company Contact: Josh Meyers - CEO

Is SeniorsMeet.com a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Messy website

Unable to read anything on this site on my iPhone. Pop ups all over page that can’t be x’ed out. Ads all over page.

Unable to enlarge pics and texts to make it readable.

Not provided a phone number to talk to someone direct.

Need a refund for something I can’t use.

Comments

12 Comments on "SeniorsMeet.com"

ON this site there a lot of men of the 50 plus age who are scammers
They say that they are about to end their subscription but a friend of theirs would like to meet with you but want an email or phone number please check this there’s are a lot

As I see here with all the complaints nothing is being done. The phone number I saw listed here is not working. I am going to get a new card so I can not be charged for the second month. Had no one I wanted and the one person I was talking here, all he wanted was to private chat, I said no and he blocked me, I reported him on this issue and got no where he is still on getting his jollies.

I joined this site for 1 month, not 3, or 6, butcone. I was billed for 4cx the amount that i agreed to, plusxa charge for 3.98! I was supposed to pay 29.95cplus tax. I was charged 101.98 plus 3.98 for??? Do not even try to call their “customer service” nos. , because with one, you havecto listen to 6-8 ads cons, and yhen it disconnects you! Same way with their other no.#!!! I spent all morning trying to get a refund, and emailed 3 x. I got a NO. Until my bank called them, they would do nothing!!. They… Read more »

Someone today hacked onto my closed account and signed up. It’s really frustrating because there are no phone numbers to be able to talk anyone. I’ve sent several emails and so far so response. I closed my account last year and deleted it. Why all my information was still there is a mystery to me and they have a whole hell of a lot of explaining to do!

This site is ridiculously and inefficiently operated. But then again, what would you expect from a younger generation of blip jockys.

Seniorsmeet.com I want to change my user name and I can’t seem to find a way to do this , It is important to me please answer Linda

III have all my credit cards declined, though the gas station and supermarket accept them. Maybe I’m lucky that I can’t become a member.

How does one get approved?

i too feel as though im gettin the run around one of the men selected to match me i kno very well and told him thru a reply but i get no response weve been friends aqc. for 13 yrs! so i assume yall hav staged this match also i cannot afford ur services Iv had recently been diagnosed with a life altering condition and can no longer work at all i kno its not ur problem but i will not be in the dating pool ma b never again so hav a heart iv got bills to pay and… Read more »

REALLY!! ???? ur approval vs my right to voice my opinion iv paid u for the use of this forum

I would like to cancel my Prescription why am I having so much trouble contacting someone I see others are having the same trouble.

I would like to CANCEL ALSO CAN’T SEEM TO DO IT