SeniorPeopleMeet.com Complaints and Reviews

Dallas, Texas 75225 USA

Phone Number: 323-603-0188
Corp Email: hostmaster@match.com
Company Contact: Gregory R Blatt - CEO

Is SeniorPeopleMeet.com a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Charged on billing but site, but they say unable to charge?

I attempted to signup (pay for a month) and Seniorpeoplemeet returns this:

Payment Unsuccessful – We’re sorry, PayPal was not able to process your transaction. Please choose another method of payment. SPECIAL OFFER – Save 50% Today.

But paypal sent me an email saying – You sent a payment of $18.99 USD to Peoplemedia Inc.

I tried to find a Seniorpeoplemeet contact number, and when going into their help screen I see their FAQ and one of the selections is Contact us. But the section of the screen goes blank that has all the selections; it doesn’t give enough time to select any.

BTW, the telephone number listed for these folks is disconnected.

15 Most Recent Reviews

More About SeniorPeopleMeet.com

SeniorPeopleMeet.com is run by IAC / InterActiveCorp the same company that runs Match.com, Chemistry.com, BlackPeopleMeet.com, LoveAndSeek.com, and BabyBoomerPeopleMeet.com.

IAC / InterActiveCorp - 555 West 18th Street New York, NY 10011. Senior People Meet target people over the age of 50 looking to meet other people online for dates. Related Complaint / Company - SeniorMeet.com

Comments

78 Comments on "SeniorPeopleMeet.com"

This is a scam site. No one locally was on this site and if they were they cancelled years ago and forgot to take off their profile. You will gets lots of visits, faves and messages bu they want you to send an email and they are most likely from Africa.

They not only charged me for my subscription but also another $3.99 JUST IN CASE I RENEWED MY MEMBERSHIP. I QUIT AFTER WASTING 1-1/2 HOURS FILLING OUT MY COMPLETE PROFILE. WHAT GARBAGE.

I switch auto renew to no all of a sudden it is on and they take my money
So if I go on for a month I change my card number at bank
Also they have people working for them chatting with u
When u see a message that is for all the favorites etc so there r really no messages

Very frustrating. I don’t want my information being distributed. I want it all removed from this site.

For all of calendar year 2016 I was charged a monthly fee but received nothing: no daily emails, just a charge to my credit card which I really did not notice because of the small amount. The credit card they had on file was hacked and suddenly I started to received emails to pay their monthly fee. I called (I found the # on an old credit card bill) and told them I would not pay them another dime and requested a credit for the year of service I did not receive. I was told they could not do that… Read more »

I looked at the site because I was curious and thought I might sign up – one day. But, I didn’t sign up or pay to join the site. They found an old photo of me and added it to the site!!!! I looked for a number to call to ask them to remove and find out why they would do that but can’t find a photo & have so many emails for the site – it’s crazy!!

Avoid this site. I am 60, soon turning 70. I have written to them several times about my matches, and after that, the matches got worse. Here is what they have done since I complained about the ridiculous match with men the age of my children! I also asked to me matched only with Caucasians . . oh well. Monday 4/10 Tues 4/11 4/12 4/13 4/14 1. 11 years younger 13 years younger 10 younger 16 younger 9 younger 2. 5 years younger 18 years younger 5 younger 6 younger 11 younger 3 20 years younger 18 years younger 20… Read more »

Same here. Plus I didn’t realize they owned the other dating site- so if you join Match and SeniorPeople Meet it’s the same data base because Match doesn’t have an age restriction- and Senior People show up on Match. Nothing special here except we are paying twice if we join both!

Total scam. They use pictures and make up the profile. They are so stupid they use the same scam letters and change a few facts and the picture.

I was charged $171.82 March 1, 2017 and I am no longer a member. Your site is a scam. Please do not charge me again and return the money you stole.

I asked not to be connected to African American people. This did not happen during my generation, and I have a lot of family that would never accept it.I get several Afro American males every time that I check my matches. This is a waste of time. Also,tell the men to shave, get a haircut of get their teeth cleaned. Most look like grungy, dirty old men. Don’t you screen any of them? I am afraid to put too much info on the site.Do you do any background checks. Look at most of the men. I am not desperate and… Read more »

unable to phone contact them to remove me or close my account , Once they had my credit number they keep charging me without notice!!

I just wanted to say that my husband and I met on Senior People Meet. Our first date was on Feb 12, 2011 and we were married exactly one year later. Not only that, we both canceled our memberships after we met and I asked the people who run the site if there was any way I could get back the messages and flirts we had initially sent each other so I could put them in a photo album. Even though we were no longer paying customers they re-opened our accounts for us for a week for free so i… Read more »

I think my account was hacked over the weekend, can’t get any support over the weekend. I also have been scammed by 3 men, thank God I was smart enough to realize, good luck to everyone decent in there journey.

Just found out my account has been hacked. Not a safe site.
Can’t find a human to e-mail or call , the whole operation seems to be on auto-pilot.

On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the highest), I would rate seniorpeoplemeet.com at no more than a 3.5. Their latest scam is advertisement that start talking without as you go on the site. Each time I would check out another woman, the same dang advertisement would insert itself. The owners of this site are unethical, but they do give some value.

They also run Our Time.com, i tried to delete my profile and pictures and checked the box saying i wanted that done but i am still getting emails from the site. How can i get emails if you were supposed to delete all my info? While on there i had a few people that i knew that were no longer on the site somehow miraculously look at my profile and write to me saying they were a friend of the owner…funny because my friend never heard of them…lots of scammers on this site!

Thanks for the question, I have joined this dating site , it’s not free but i think members here are not active , and i joined another online dating site Senior Meet Login , I have many happy time here

http://seniorpeoplemeet.info/ #seniorpeoplemeet #over50 dating with the senior people and meet the best senior singles,welcome to the best senior people meet dating site!

I love Lucy

Their customer service is the worse that I have ever seen. In fact you might say,”what customer service?”
You cannot call them to correct any errors or or any other problems.
My account got hacked into and someone was messing with my messages.
I have credit coming and cannot contact any one regarding getting it issued to my account.,
Really bad site. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT !

Several friends urged me to try Internet dating. I am a 71 year professional female so I thought I’d try Senior People Meet. I met a couple of gentlemen who were pleasant, but no chemistry. However, I decided to opt out when I received an extremely offensive and inappropriate response to my photo. I complained to the site, but it never responded to my concern. Instead, they attempted to coax me back with a lower monthly rate. No more SeniorPeopleMeet for me. I would not recommend the site to anyone.

Oh! And now I have to wait for these comments to be approved before they will post.

I signed up for one month. This sight continuously sent contacts to members which I gave no indication for. It deleted my profile after I spent a week editing it. It has been impossible to maintain contact with other members. What a Crock of S**t.

I have a grandmother I love very very much. I cannot image her on this website!

S.P.M. is as BIG A SCAM as P.O.F. which means Plenty Of Fools. You are better off going to a local “Club, bar” whatever, you want to call it. You will get more out of it