Plenty of Fish Complaints

Plenty of Fish Reports

Most Recent Plenty of Fish Complaints

Is Plenty of Fish a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Dating Websites Directory ListingPlentyofFish Media Inc Listing

Discriminates Against the Elderly!

My 76 year old mother was BLATANTLY a victim of AGE DISCRIMINATION by these HORRIBLE people! You have NO idea how long it took me to convince my 76 YEAR OLD WIDOWED MOM that she could at the very least make friends on these kind of sites!

I helped her sketch out a profile, she put a picture of the two of us that was very nice. Fully clothed (I’m being sarcastic!), full faced, and I showed her how to sign in and out, and how to add to a description of herself when she was ready.

Well I left and she apparently went on again to add to her profile but it had been DELETED! Less than two hours later!

BLATANT UNABASHED IN YOUR FACE WE DON’T CARE AGE DISCRIMINATION!

She wrote them two emails she said and now wants to just forget the whole thing! After all my time CONVINCING her to try this!!!

I am SO PISSED OFF at these HORRIBLE PEOPLE for what they did to my poor mom! They have NO shame or COMMON HUMAN DECENCY, the bastards!

15 Most Recent Reviews About Plenty of Fish

Submit a Complaint or Review For Plenty of Fish

190 Comments on "Plenty of Fish"

POF seems to have gotten in a rut where your profile is only active until you log out or are logged out, and then you can’t log back in. At least it works that way for me. Can’t recover accounts anymore either

My account has been hacked by a female scammer. She is using my ID: IronBlondie1962. I cannot get in and answer the notifications.

I created an account, it does not recognize my username or email address. What can and should I do?

pof is a gloriffed brothel posing as a dating site / its structure and operation are highly questionable – girls held in total isolation like in prison cells – it is made out to be a communal site – do wat everyone else is doing – but that is just not so – without any advice people struggle to present what is basically an advert for then selves – the more bare skin the better eh – well not so – the site is designed to wat standards – no one knows – you cannot get hold of site management… Read more »

POF is being hacked constantly. The hacking has increased and it has compromised many many peoples accounts. If you cannot sign in nor retrieve your password…or change your password, your account has been hacked. It happened to me and a friend who is in IT traced it to Russia. Be careful folks, the site is not safe and if you read the agreement, they will not take responsibility for hacking. You can email their customer service department but they are so backlogged in complaints that many are being ignored. Heads up!!!

pof is run like prison – people feel isolated and can left on the shelf for months on end – is easy for arrogants to attack the isolated vulnerable – a poss gov collection site for psycho info – it should be run as a communal site – human are social animals – what have people to hide

I am going to be 26 years old. I figured i would see what the older women are like, you know just curious. So i set my age from 18 to 42. when i hit search it shows up 39. Come to find out they have a 14 year age restriction on people and a 9 year age restriction under 22. POF has no right to say who you can and cannot talk too. And also they have a policy of messaging the same message to different people which I feel is an invasion of privacy. I mean yes if… Read more »

my profile was deleted without my knowledge or permission, and when I attempted to contact pof I was told….. you have to sign in to contact/delete profile. pof would not permit me to sign in. ??????? Now what ?

I just posted a comment re pof wanting $50 to give me my password and it was delected

after being on this site for 3 yrs my profile disappeared and I couldn’t remember my password. I gave them my email without any help. I then called the phone number given and was told they would help me with my password for $50.

I was repeatedly sexually harassed by a “upgraded user” in fact threats of rape he sent via message, he sent all first contact, it took POF 5 days and many messages of me sending screen shots of what this scumbag sent, he the reopened an account using the same name doing the same thing, POF does nothing to stop sexual threats, sexual harassment on there, I have no dirty pic or provocative pics up on there and a well filled out bio I closed it of course my account. but POF allows this to go on and does nothing, men… Read more »

Got my account hacked, password changed, photos change. There are no active phone numbers at POF and all their supposed emails get returned as a No Reply site. My opinion is they are stealing accounts and personal IDs. Why hide if you are legit. Need help closing my hacked account

много эмоций, яндекс говорит жарко будет днём!

Descriminate against men in general. Also singles. Let’s take a toll of single moms on this site!!! Then you have all the persons with man hater attitude attacking anyone that mention them posting a cleavage shot. Seriously! Then you get deleted. This site is nothing more than a biased man hating troll group and the owner supports it. Men have less priveleges and biased against anything they do! Prove me wrong. Sue these bastards and get rid of this single mom haven of man hating trolls.!

Plenty of Fish need hire Law Enforcement officer like what does Facebook’s. Reason they need disable close the killer’s profile For women in Caddo and Bossier Parishes: When you seen “Hooker2550″ on Plenty of Fish date please share this to women who has been in Plenty of Fish profiles Select this copy to their POF’s message spread to all women for safety. ” Reward $5,000.00 All women and girls are complaints on James Moore aka Pony Boy round in Bossier and Caddo Parishes. James Moore: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=140743541 Hooker2550 https://jamesponyboymoore.jimdo.com/ http://youtu.be/PmQrYVgd9yc https://www.facebook.com/groups/417158838620106/ He is drinking and women’s beater that he has sex… Read more »

POF also deleted my acct…no reason, or No abuse, I believe a good looking successful Guy who Politely said; in my Profile… No to Over-weight Gal got revenge; such as Life. I’m ONLY seeking Normal Fit Gal…I told her in person:
“There are Plenty of Men who are looking for just the way U/r”
“Your Photo’s were Fake”

Lawsuit is the ONLY way to resolve this

I met Rond21 who turns out to still be very married , is into multiple women to only have sex. He comes off as a nice guy but is truly a married player who only uses you.i

I have been trying for several days to get back on my account. For some reason I couldn’t sign on, so I followed the forgot password routine only to find they had no record of my user name, password, or my signup email!!! Several emails returned generic answers, phone calls were not answered or not working. How the hell do you correct the problem! I finally opened a free account and now being asked to upgrade!!!! I think this Marcus character is a robot! Still cant retrieve my paid account, and have no recourse if I can’t get a human… Read more »

Same here, but my account was hacked and now pictures of someone else. I can’t get anyone to hel and all POF published phone and emails are locked as no reply.

If there is a class action lawyer out there, I want to talk to you!

I met a serial fraudster and registerd women abuser on POF two years ago, I went through hell and was left in poor health and destitute.

After I left him last month he set up a fake profile on POF and registered with my email address.

I got in Touch with POF about my concerns,asked for investigation as police is involved and they ignored me plus my warning about how dangerous my ex is.

I’m seeking legal advice.

WTH? POF has lost my interest. After creating the same account multiple times only to be deleted minutes later, I’ve decided to call it quits. I called 1 800-592-9878 and was advised by some Indian guy that my account was hacked by someone in Nigeria, and in order to get my account back and remove hackers they would need to charge me. I didn’t let him spew out an amount as I told him no and hung up. This is ridiculous and maybe a blessing in disguise. Hopefully, this will happen to enough of us and Mark’s punk a*s will… Read more »

This is Pattyav. What happened to my site? It been fine for years. All of a sudden I get no responses yet I’m still active!!!

Sign up for three month session 40$ , after a month I cancelled my account even had two month left. They said I could not get a refund , for the two month left. Four months after they charged my paypal account another 40$. No refund from PayPal or plenty of fish. No return call from PayPal or POF.
What a scam

Just look out for these emails.davism19550@gmail.com and davisjamq11@gmail.com scammers. Gives states KY, Ca , Ny Ghana . Jaron Anderson can provide photoshopped pics

Really Disappointed in this site. My account was hacked yesterday. Details were changed. Pictures all changed, text removed. I’m now a widowed engineer in Los Angeles. Since when? Reported to POF…. instead of getting back to me, I received an email notification that I’m getting a refund and my account is closed. No explanation and no discussion. THIS is how they handle things! Normally, I’d say fine and move on. BUT, this once, I was developing a great rapport with a young lady who now thinks I could be a low life scammer. NOW – tell me what woman in… Read more »

Just because I only like whites and Hispanics as my dating preference guys on POF have the nerve to trash talk me on POF then personally message me on Facebook and continue to trash talk me there. I’m not racist at all. I have plenty of diverse friends on my Facebook. I work with a bunch of different ethnic backgrounds. Everytime my POF account is deleted