eHarmony Complaints and Reviews

Santa Monica, California 90404 USA

Company Contact: Neil Clark Warren - CEO

Is eHarmony a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Deceptive Practices, Services not rendered for Payment Received

Although you provide settings they do not follow them. My settings were for only matches within 50 miles. I rarely received matches that were even within the same state, much less the same city. I signed up, I thought for just six-months turns out it is a year.

I was told to add photographs. I already had one. Numerous photographs are not going to make that big an impression. You can’t obtain a good feeling for someone based upon check boxes and photos but it starts a process.

I initiated contact with numerous users with ZERO results. EHarmony claims user prerogative. I believe more likely fake profiles. I changed my profile, updated my criteria to VERY IMPORTANT. See the initial statement for results.

I requested within the first three months for a downgrade.

For the record, I copied my profile onto a free site. I received numerous, nearly instantaneous, responses, most regularly commenting on the time and thought process utilized therein. One date, numerous communications. What’s that tell ya?

Most of my access is via iPad or iPhone. REGULARLY experiencing site issues. I was also unable to locate the option to turn off automatic subscription until I was able to log on with a desktop computer. Eharmony claims the option is there via phone and Ipad. My personal experience was not the case. No response to the site issues.

I made numerous inquiries for my complaint to be upgraded. I was told that it had already been reviewed by the highest authority. I asked for a name and direct contact number and was refused. Nobody above customer care CARES.

I’m being held hostage to a service that refuses to provide even a prorated amount of return and regularly fails to provide the service it claims it can (supposedly it can take time). I requested a guarantee of improved service and fulfillment of the site/company promise. See prerogative on user contact.

I see so many people making the same complaints. HOW is this company still in business?