SwagBucks Complaints

Most Recent SwagBucks Complaints

Is SwagBucks a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Coupons & Voucher Websites Directory ListingPRODÉGÉ LLC Listing

Doesn't Pay You for Completed Work

I really don’t know why swagbucks has a help tab, because they totally ignore every complaint or problem you turn in. Oh, you completed a survey, submitted it, and our system didn’t credit you? Well, forget the money you earned, you’re not getting a dime of it.
Their system is bad about not crediting you for completed surveys.

On the end of the survey partner the survey will submit, but when it reroutes and goes back to swagbucks there’s many times you don’t get the credit. I couldn’t count the amount of money I’ve lost(and most likely swagbucks earns), because they system doesn’t give you credit. It will even tell you “You just completed a survey”, but you don’t get paid for it.

I just did a product test, and I’ve don’t a few through swagbucks that I always get paid for. This one however submitted through Mindfield online, but I didn’t get paid for it through swagbucks. The survey and survey number is still up on my list of surveys to do on my swagbucks survey page, but every time I click on it, it states I already completed the survey.

I turned it into swagbucks, showing screenshots of completed survey and screenshots of it erroring when rerouted back to swagbucks survey page, it actually stated I did another survey number. But they will not give me the money of the completed survey.

I’ve clicked on the survey repeatedly, and it just keeps saying I completed this survey on MIndfield online’s end. Swagbucks system isn’t crediting it, and they won’t listen to me or give me the credit.

I am tired of wasting my time doing offers and surveys that I don’t get credit for, and there is not any customer service. They used to be really good about giving you credit as long as you showed proof of the completed survey or offer.

In the last month everything I turn in, with proof, is ignored. It’s really unfair, I got chosen for a $20 product test that I’m fixing to do through swagbucks, but if all they’re system does is error and not credit me for completed survey, I am rethinking even doing the product test. Why waste my time if I’m not going to get the earnings I’m promised.

I’m stating I lost $2, but I have actually lost a lot more than that in the last month. But $2 was the value of the most recent survey I completed that they won’t credit me for.

Submit a Complaint or Review For SwagBucks