Smart Perks Complaints and Reviews

USA

Corp Email: contact@smartperks.com

Is Smart Perks a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

A Bunch of Crooks

I unknowingly was duped into trying the SmartPerks program and when I received the information, I immediately wanted to call to cancel.

But guess what? There was no telephone number for me to call.

I will never ever fall for this again.

Thank you to the person who included a telephone number with her comments.

Comments

5 Comments on "Smart Perks"

Will take your info and then make you purchase something for the $25 Home Depot offer. At the beginning all it asks is for a short survey. Total scam. A mailer equivalent of a phishing email.

Offer was for a $25 Home Depot card. They got my information, after which I had to buy a product from a given list before I could get the card!!!!

Kathleen Willis Mcdonald

Keep contacting customer service with complaints. They just ignore it and send me a welcome letter. They have no record of my order.

I joined smart perks to get &50 dollar Wal-Mart card and completed my purchase from Consumer Cellular . only to be told ( by smart perks ) they had no agreement with Consumer Cellular even though their add was on same page as offer from smart perks What gives? Please send all answers/ replies to hockkay@isu.edu Any thing helpful will be fine.

I ordered slicer and knife set. Was supposed to get a Walmart gift card, did notI spoke to Glenda. It was a 25.00$ gift card. Please respond. Thank YOU. sANDY