Ripoff Report Complaints

Ripoff Report Ratings

Ripoff Report Reports

Most Recent Ripoff Report Review

Is Ripoff Report a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Consumer Complaint Websites Directory ListingXcentric Ventures, LLC Listing

Ripoff Report And ExReport Are Scammers

I had used both sites to report people for emotional distress and psychological damages. When I found out that Ripoff Report does not delete or allow people to edit anything and that I’d have to pay a fortune to remove and edit the materials that I had posted, I got scared.

I even had felt remorse for posting the materials, because I care for those people and I was just angry at them when I posted it. I am not psycho, I am just hurt by how people treat me and desire to expose those people, because of what they did to me, they ruined my life and gave me a criminal record, just for being social to them when they should have told me to leave them alone and they should have ignored me instead of dragging me to court and shutting me up with a stupid no contact order (just their way of saying “we are antisocial and retarded, so we cannot be honest with you and we refuse to say the truth and please leave us alone” etc).

I had exaggerated the postings when I originally posted them and I feel bad for it, but there is nothing I can do! I feel as if I have to pay a fortune (I am very poor) or get in trouble with the people I posted about if they found out about the posts! I am afraid of going to jail and being sued over the content. I feel as if I have to be scammed out of 100s of dollars just to avoid jail when I already am in debt to my relatives for legal fees! When I found out about a couple getting into legal trouble with a company that they complained about on Ripoff report, that only made my fear worse. I don’t want to go to jail or back to court for any reason unless someone wronged me enough for that!

I HAVE NO INCOME AT THIS TIME AND MY PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES ARE ONLY WORSENED BY BEING DRAGGED TO COURT OVER BULONY SUCH AS THIS. NONE DESERVES TO BE DRAGGED INTO COURT OVER POORLY WRITTEN EMAILS TO SOME EX-FIANCE OR SOME STUPID BUSINESS REPORT. THIS IS B.S. AND I AM TIRED OF IT. I AM IN DEBT, BECAUSE OF THIS BULL. PEOPLE DESERVE FREEDOM OF SPEACH, BUT THEY DON’T DESERVE TO BE SCAMMED IN EXCHANGE FOR FREELY TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT BAD BUSINESSES AND BAD PEOPLE.

I am risk of being sued lots of money or jailed or losing my rights to free speech, because of these sites not letting me edit what I posted! I feel bad for what i posted and cannot edit anything nor delete anything! I have a mild disability and my wishes to edit and delete the reports should be honored, because it will get a poor disabled woman in trouble if certain people found out about the reports! I cannot afford to fight the reports or edit or delete them! These companies are scammers just trying to get money, they are not really trying to help people! They don’t care about anyone, but their money/income!

I am reporting both sites here mainly ripoffreport.com though, because they are trying to scam me and they also are putting me in danger of a legal situation or worsening my legal case at this time.

Most Recent Reviews About Ripoff Report

Click To Search For Ripoff Report Complaints

More About Ripoff Report

Rip Off Report Data: RipOff Report currently has an F rating according to the BBB (http://www.bbb.org/central-northern-western-arizona/business-reviews/information-bureaus/rip-off-report-in-tempe-az-3008667/)
Related or Additional Names: Bad Business Bureau LLC, Badbusinessbureau.Com, Rip Off Revenge

Submit a Complaint or Review For Ripoff Report

5 Comments on "Ripoff Report"

You can go back and notate that it was resolved. People should make themselves aware of a complaint site’s policies before they post anything. RoR has been EXTREMELY useful for me over the years, when I have researched a company on there.

south jersey gas is pushing to put gas lines thu the pine lands in new jersey ??? pine lands plus gas lines really?? they ar ealso pushing for gov money and ,,getting it . the heap program and other low income assistance for people to stay warm puts monies in the account for those that need it some and i think quite a few of these accounts are for houses that are not in use, due to t he suoerstorm sandy cyclone and hurricaine of 2012. oct 29, 29012. i have had my gas tiurned off with no pipes and… Read more »
All his life he and his family had been known to be mental, therefore they were picked on, called crazy, slow, handicap retarded, beat up, money took from them, used and bullied by people who know and do not know them. Mobile, Alabama 52-year-old man has been arrested after police say he attempted to kill another man and set a home on fire. Robert Mate Taylor was arrested Thursday and charged with first-degree arson and attempted murder in the case, according to police. Around 10:25 p.m. on Dec. 3, 2013, officers were called to the scene of a house fire… Read more »
I think this speaks enough to their reputation: http://www.bbb.org/central-northern-western-arizo… It’s a bit ironic to view complaints about a complaint site on a complaint site but I guess what goes around comes around. I Have used many of them and consumer affairs is prob one of the more reputable ones, then there is a bunch in the middle of the pack, then you have Rip Off Report which by far takes the cake in being the farthest thing from a consumer website, they structure their site and all their policies simply to cause controversy which intern makes them money in multiple… Read more »

Same problem here, if you make a mistake in your report or if you no longer wish to have it online they Ripoff Report doesn’t let you remove it.

How is this a good service looking our for consumers when they don’t let you remove reports even if the problem is resolved. I think they just want to cause more problems for people to get people coming back to their site.