TideBuy Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: service@tidebuy.com
Company Contact: StevenCorp Website:

Is TideBuy a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Tidebuy - Rip Off

My story starts back on May 29, 2012 when I ordered a wig from Tidebuy and did not receive my merchandise. I used the PayPal company to send my cash payment of $89.99 and the company says that they sent a letter to my home to pick the merchandise up at the post office and no one picked up and it was returned to the company. I am home everyday and my postal services did not leave me a notation that the merchandise was cleared to the U.S.

I ordered the wig on May 29, 2012 and was concern because I did not receive the merchandise as told in 4 days shipment. I wrote the company on 06/11/12 because I was concern and Nicole from customer services says to trust them it would arrive soon. After 06/11/2012 letters were sent to the company on several occasions.

On 07/02/2012 the same thing was told to me and to check the tracking number that was sent to me. Nothing! I sent a dispute to PayPal that I paid for the merchandise and did not receive my product and PayPal said they could not help me.

After 6 months of letters and telephone calls lack of communication because of language bearer the story changed and the company receive the merchandise and ask me to pay $12 extra for the merchandise to return to me. I refused to pay or send them any more money because I did not have the $89.99 before and they wanted more money.

At this point I did not trust Tidebuy. I have been trying to get my product since May 2012 until now and I have not received my product nor my money back.

In March 2012 just one month before this incident I ordered a dress for $129.00 and received it on time and with no problems. I trusted this company to shop again and this is how I was rewarded.

Nothing!

I am still trying to get my money or the product back and I will not quit until I get an attorney to help me with theft and larceny from this company. The customer service people has a very strong language which you cannot understand what they are saying. They will not help you and they stick together about your order. It is there way or no way they do not want to treat people with respect. Tidebuy company will take your money and send you no merchandise.

This company is a fraud….

Comments