Teezily Complaints

Teezily Reports

Most Recent Teezily Complaints

Is Teezily a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Websites Directory ListingTeezily.com Listing

Teezily Customer Service is Non-Existent!

Please find below the latest updates for your request (587804):

Hamza H (Teezily) Jun 5, 13:22 CEST:

Dear Robert,
Thank you for your reply.
Your request was sent to the concerned team, after which, we will give you an update as soon as possible.

RG Courtney Jun 2, 11:04 CEST

OK. 3XL.

Hamza H (Teezily) Jun 2, 10:18 CEST

Dear RG Courtney,
Thank you for contacting Teezily support. We have received your claim for order number O-JRFF3 and we apologise that you are not completely satisfied with your item.
Please note that the team accepted to reprint in Unisex model. Please refer to the attached size and confirm your desired size.
As this will be printed from new, please allow 1-2 weeks for your order to be delivered.
USA– T-Shirt Round_Unisex.jpg

RG Courtney Jun 1, 03:50 CEST

You guys are nuts. I don’t want a Women’s shirt. Give me a refund and quit screwing around.

Zuhayr S. (Teezily) | May 31, 22:57 CEST:

Dear Robert,
Thank you for contacting Teezily support, regarding the follow-up of your order reference number O-JRFF3.

We greatly apologize for any inconvenience caused, We are ready to green-light production for your reprint for Round neck T-Shirt Woman dark chocolate XL, Do you wish to proceed with the reprint?

We look forward to hearing from you.

RG Courtney May 30, 13:56 CEST

That’s what you said two weeks ago. They don’t seem too concerned. I’ll give bad feedback if not resolved in one week.

Hamza H (Teezily) May 30, 10:35 CEST

Dear Robert,
Thank you for your reply.
We apologize on the delay of response.

RG Courtney May 25, 21:36 CEST

What is the status of my refund?

Camilia (Teezily) May 15, 16:18 CEST

Dear Robert,
Regarding your request, please note that your case has been forwarded to the concerned department, it will be processed as soon as possible.
We will get back to you promptly.

RG Courtney May 12, 14:59 CEST
shirt 2.jpg
Shirt 3.jpg

Zuhayr S. (Teezily) May 11, 19:47 CEST

Dear Robert Courtney,
Thank you for contacting Teezily regarding the follow-up of your order, reference number O-JRFF3.
In order to further assist you with processing you for a refund, we will first need,
-A photo of the shirt being measured from armpit-to-armpit,
We look forward to hearing from you.

RG Courtney May 10, 20:18 CEST

I’m not sure that a woman’s 2XL shirt will fit. What are my other options? Can you just refund my money if you can’t print one in Men’s XL? Do I have this right?- If someone wants a shirt, The Retirement Shirt, in XL , you can’t print it?

Zuhayr S. (Teezily) May 10, 20:09 CEST

Dear Robert Courtney,
Unfortunately we are not able to reprint the shirt in a different model, you can choose to go with a W 2XL if need be.
Kind regards.

RG Courtney May 9, 21:18 CEST

Please confirm whether you agree to the offer of a free reprint?
I do confirm (validate) that I’d like a shirt in the correct size of Men’s XL.
When placing your order, there is a size guide available when clicking on the link “size guide”, in order for you to choose your correct size before validating your order.
I opened the size guide and have no idea what those initials mean. So, please send me a replacement shirt in Men’s XL in the same color as before.
RG Courtney

Zuhayr S. (Teezily) May 9, 19:32 CEST

Dear Robert Courtney,
Teezily produces made-to-order products and has no premade stock, however, we would like to propose a commercial gesture and process a free reprint of your order in the size you would like.
You may keep the original article that you received, if not, we like to advise customers to give any unwanted order to charity.
Please find attached the size guide corresponding to the article on your order and choose the reprint size using the measurements displayed. The width is the measurement from armpit to armpit and the length is the measurement from the top of the shoulder down to the bottom of the article. Please note that there is a tolerance of 1 inch to be taken into account.
You have received a Womens Shirt because you had mistakenly chose to order a womens rather than the males.
US T-Shirt RN W.PNG

RG Courtney May 8, 21:54 CEST

This shirt arrived today but its a Ladies XL not a Mens XL. Its much too small for me.
Please advise,
Robert Courtney
Pkg ID 16415711

To provide any additional information, simply reply to this email.
Our support staff will reply to you shortly.
Kind Regards
Customer Support
Teezily
This email is a service from Teezily.
[JOOPYO-443J]

15 Most Recent Reviews About Teezily

Submit a Complaint or Review For Teezily

163 Comments on "Teezily"

Waiting for mans 2x..july shirt..reviews making me nervous..if not delivered by monday,i will be going to bank with complaint..i hope im wrong,my son has been wanting this for awhile..was going ti be a surprise..

Ordered T-shirt advertised as arriving in time for father’s day, which was a week ago. No T-shirt, no explanation, no reply to my email of complaint. Called them today and they claimed my payment had failed (first time ever, funnily enough) and that I won’t be getting the T-shirt at all now. They also claimed that their emails notifying me of this “must have gone into your spam folder”. Nope.

Buyers beware! You are purchasing stolen artwork on Teezily and many other sites such as Teespring, Sunfrog, Spreadshirt…. As of 2 June 2017, seven of my stolen artworks are open campaigns on Teezily w/out my permission. My name is listed as the designer in the title of some of them and I don’t even have an account w/ them. I’ve contacted Teezily’s legal dept. but I’m sure they’ll allow the campaigns to close and be paid out to the art thief and themselves before taking action… just like Teespring did w/ two of my stolen designs. I don’t receive a… Read more »
I ordered a shirt on FACEBOOK from Teezily. in midJanuary. The shirt came and was way too small (maybe children’s size)l, did not measure to their size chart. I called and emailed Teezily. They promised to send a larger size and I emailed them to measure the shirt before producing it so they could make an appropriate size. I received the second shirt which was the exact same size as the first. They ask me to send photos of the shirts which I did, NO RESPONSE!!! It is May 17, 2017 and they told me that if I didn’t get… Read more »

I got a full refund through PayPal Resolution Centre. Teezily tried to settle for 50% through Facebook, wouldn’t even respond to PayPal claim

It takes a few days but I got ALL of my money back from these cons

Teezily has been profiting from the illegal sale of my stolen intellectual property and artwork, causing major harm to my brand, my business and my family. They refuse to remove images, they refuse to give information for the prosecution of the offending uploader of my property – making themselves obstructors of justice and complicit in international theft and fraud – do not buy from them, use them or consider them to be a legitimate enterprise until they take steps to stop theft, and make restitution for the damage they willingly caused.

Bought the pocket cat shirt, got scammed. False advertising- They claim they do not control their advertising, but it is a complete lie.

Completely disappointed in this company it is a scam to get your money, product nothing like advertised!!!! STAY AWAY! THEY REFUSED TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM.

I am in the same position. horrible shirt. sizing off, and not as described or pictures. No pocket with image inside as shown, just a photo of a pocket. Teezily is fraudulent.

I raised a dispute with PayPal and I’ve had my money back, Teezily didn’t even bother responding to PayPal as far as I can see so I’d recommend that route to anyone who used PayPal for the purchase.

bought 2 t shirts not what they said they were and they will not give 100% refund expensive shirts contacted Attorney General

I just filed a complaint (and negative review) of Teezily with the Better Business Bureau with my desired outcome to be refund to me AND that this company is investigated for fraudulent behavior.
Again, here is the link to the BBB for Teezily’s review/complaint page: https://www.bbb.org/minnesota/business-reviews/clothing-retail/teezily-in-saint-cloud-mn-1000010040/reviews-and-complaints
It defaults to the “review” page, but you can submit a complaint by clicking the grey box to the right.”
My account was refunded, and I believe it was only because of my claim to BBB.

I ordered 2 shirts, idental inscription, sIze and color. I received 1. I have the original packaging. 2 shirts would not fit
After numerous emails and a call in which I was assured it would be resolved I was told I had to send them a signed affadavit that I received 1, which I am willing to do AND a copy of my ID. I will not put a copy of my ID on the web. Nothing from them.

FYI…I found this site to order the shirt I thought I was getting through teezily: https://www.themeowshop.com/products/cool-cat-graphic-t-shirt?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&gclid=CImx_peNx9MCFcZXDQodrzUHew
The shirt is less expensive here and a portion of sales helps stray cats: http://www.meowfoundation.com/about/

Thanks very much for that, I just bought one. Bloody legend!!

The refund hit my account today. I believe it’s because of the claim I filed with the BBB. Simply trying to work with Teezily will probably NOT produce the same result, in my opinion. Good luck, everyone!

same issue as others with fake cat pocket tshirt, raised it through paypal and they tried to fob me off with a 50% refund, I sent them the following message in reply and got a full refund: I am exercising my rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 to a 100% refund, which I am entitled to as I am still within the mandatory 14 day cooling off period. This email constitutes formal legal notice that my sale contract with you has now been terminated, meaning you are required by law to provide a 100% refund within 14 days of… Read more »

After sending them a link to this complaint site, I received the following email:

“I am writing to you regarding the refund of order number #-#####.
Your refund is currently being processed and your account will be credited within the next 5 working days.
Kind regards,”

I also told them that I was filing a complaint with the BBB (which I had already done) and that I will tell anyone who will listen not to fall victim to their fraudulent practice. I’ll follow up when I actual received the refund.

I have also been victim to this false advertising. As per Australian Consumer Laws, I have written a complain letter as per the ACCC website, and will be escalating my claim if nothing has been done within 10 days.

PayPal dispute raised via the Resolution Centre and I’ve also lodged a complaint with the ACCC against Teezily Australia Pty. Ltd.

TEEZILY AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.
ABN: 13 601 916 947
ACN: 601 916 947

I vehemently hate rip off companies, and I hope to receive a refund. and also an investigation from the ACCC. In fact, in Australia, having an ACCC complaint lodged costs the business around $200 for the complaint to merely be investigated.

The more people that complain around the world, and depending on consumer laws in your relevant country, will hurt the company badly for this dodgy business practice.

Happened to me, too! And I got the same form letter. Not responsible for sending the wrong shirt. Do NOT buy from their site! Total scam!

Same issue – the not as advertised “pocket cat” design. Same response stating no responsibility. This is not correct. If you are based in the U.K. You are covered under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. First step is to write to them and reject the goods on the basis that they are not as advertised within 30 days of receipt. You can get a template letter from here http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/how-to-reject-a-faulty-product-and-get-your-money-back. Will post back on how I get on. If no refund I am going to issue a claim in the small claims court. This is a standard response from this scam… Read more »

Yep. Got ripped on the cat shirt with no pocket. The advertisement had a real pocket. The actual shirt none. Teezily says they won’t refund as the description matched what was on their website (which they took down). I’ve submitted a case with PayPal.

I have the same issue of a lot of people apparently. Ordered a t-shirt that I saw on Facebook with a REAL pocket and a cat drawing showing the middle finger inside it. The Facebook page directed me to their website to purchase the item. Received instead a very bad T-shirt with a printed pocket…. Horrendous quality of the t-shirt, the printed image and also of the customer service, that blame me and replied that they sent exactly what they put on their website and that Facebook pages are not their issues. All the pictures and links to that T-shirt… Read more »

I ordered two shirts with the ‘cat in the pocket’ design. They are completely different from the advertised photo, the pocket is fake and cannot be opened. Bait and switch. Overpriced garbage. The sizing was also WAY smaller than anything I’ve ever seen. The XL seemed like a small, and the adult medium looks like it would fit a small child. I was able to get a partial refund through Paypal, but I still have two completely useless, ugly, stupid shirts. BUYER BEWARE – AVOID TEEZILY!

If you live in the EU then, regardless of what Teezily say, you have an automatic right to a refund, including postage cots, if you notify them that you want to return the product within 14 days of delivery. This applies to all online purchases and is a consumer right so their company policy can’t overrule it.

Thank you. I just filed, as well, for the same shirt. Purchased two. To me this is such obvious fraud, selling one item and replacing with something different. Then they don’t respond to your messages. I opened a dispute with PayPal and am committed to spreading the news of these scammers.

I posted a warning about this company on my facebook page, too, since that’s where I found the ad for the shirt. Ridiculous.

I ordered 2 shirts, which turned into 4 shirts on my checking account, got a refund for one, returned the other 3 and still waiting for a refund. And they want a photo of me returning the shirts! A photo?? Who does that?? That’s stupid! I’ve been trying to get refunded for almost 4 months now. These people are a HUGE rip off!!

This is a followup comment on my original post. I have contacted PayPal and filed a dispute. If you payed for anything from this company using your PayPal account, call them directly and they will do the fighting for you. Point out to them that many customers are unhappy and claiming this company as a scam. When I see PayPal on a website, that usually gives me more sense of security in a company. PayPal does not want to be associated with scammers. If they get enough complaints, they will take their own action toward this “company.”