Teezily Complaints

Most Recent Teezily Complaints

Is Teezily a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Websites Directory ListingTeezily.com Listing

Teezily Bait and Switch / Ugly Fake Pocket

I ordered 2 t-shirts from teezily. The webpage showed a pocket t-shirt with a cartoon cat. When the pocket was pulled down you would see the cartoon cat waiving a 2 fingered “salute.”

What I received was 2 gray shirts with a cartoon cat and an iron on patch made to look like a “pocket”. It is super ugly and totally negates the entire point of the pocket cat.

I’ve written teezily numerous emails asking them to send me the correct shirts or refund my money.

I have received 3 boilerplate responses saying that the shirts are as shown on their website (they are no longer on their website) and that they can’t be responsible for their facebook marketing.

My credit card company lists them as a charity/social company. HUH? I’ve put in a complaint/dispute with my credit card company.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Teezily

Submit a Complaint or Review For Teezily

148 Comments on "Teezily"

The refund hit my account today. I believe it’s because of the claim I filed with the BBB. Simply trying to work with Teezily will probably NOT produce the same result, in my opinion. Good luck, everyone!

same issue as others with fake cat pocket tshirt, raised it through paypal and they tried to fob me off with a 50% refund, I sent them the following message in reply and got a full refund: I am exercising my rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 to a 100% refund, which I am entitled to as I am still within the mandatory 14 day cooling off period. This email constitutes formal legal notice that my sale contract with you has now been terminated, meaning you are required by law to provide a 100% refund within 14 days of… Read more »

After sending them a link to this complaint site, I received the following email:

“I am writing to you regarding the refund of order number #-#####.
Your refund is currently being processed and your account will be credited within the next 5 working days.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Kind regards,”

I also told them that I was filing a complaint with the BBB (which I had already done) and that I will tell anyone who will listen not to fall victim to their fraudulent practice. I’ll follow up when I actual received the refund.

I have also been victim to this false advertising. As per Australian Consumer Laws, I have written a complain letter as per the ACCC website, and will be escalating my claim if nothing has been done within 10 days.

PayPal dispute raised via the Resolution Centre and I’ve also lodged a complaint with the ACCC against Teezily Australia Pty. Ltd.

TEEZILY AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.
ABN: 13 601 916 947
ACN: 601 916 947

I vehemently hate rip off companies, and I hope to receive a refund. and also an investigation from the ACCC. In fact, in Australia, having an ACCC complaint lodged costs the business around $200 for the complaint to merely be investigated.

The more people that complain around the world, and depending on consumer laws in your relevant country, will hurt the company badly for this dodgy business practice.

Happened to me, too! And I got the same form letter. Not responsible for sending the wrong shirt. Do NOT buy from their site! Total scam!

Same issue – the not as advertised “pocket cat” design. Same response stating no responsibility. This is not correct. If you are based in the U.K. You are covered under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. First step is to write to them and reject the goods on the basis that they are not as advertised within 30 days of receipt. You can get a template letter from here http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/how-to-reject-a-faulty-product-and-get-your-money-back. Will post back on how I get on. If no refund I am going to issue a claim in the small claims court. This is a standard response from this scam… Read more »

Yep. Got ripped on the cat shirt with no pocket. The advertisement had a real pocket. The actual shirt none. Teezily says they won’t refund as the description matched what was on their website (which they took down). I’ve submitted a case with PayPal.

I have the same issue of a lot of people apparently. Ordered a t-shirt that I saw on Facebook with a REAL pocket and a cat drawing showing the middle finger inside it. The Facebook page directed me to their website to purchase the item. Received instead a very bad T-shirt with a printed pocket…. Horrendous quality of the t-shirt, the printed image and also of the customer service, that blame me and replied that they sent exactly what they put on their website and that Facebook pages are not their issues. All the pictures and links to that T-shirt… Read more »

I ordered two shirts with the ‘cat in the pocket’ design. They are completely different from the advertised photo, the pocket is fake and cannot be opened. Bait and switch. Overpriced garbage. The sizing was also WAY smaller than anything I’ve ever seen. The XL seemed like a small, and the adult medium looks like it would fit a small child. I was able to get a partial refund through Paypal, but I still have two completely useless, ugly, stupid shirts. BUYER BEWARE – AVOID TEEZILY!

If you live in the EU then, regardless of what Teezily say, you have an automatic right to a refund, including postage cots, if you notify them that you want to return the product within 14 days of delivery. This applies to all online purchases and is a consumer right so their company policy can’t overrule it.

I just filed a complaint (and negative review) of Teezily with the Better Business Bureau with my desired outcome to be refund to me AND that this company is investigated for fraudulent behavior.
Again, here is the link to the BBB for Teezily’s review/complaint page: https://www.bbb.org/minnesota/business-reviews/clothing-retail/teezily-in-saint-cloud-mn-1000010040/reviews-and-complaints
It defaults to the “review” page, but you can submit a complaint by clicking the grey box to the right.

Thank you. I just filed, as well, for the same shirt. Purchased two. To me this is such obvious fraud, selling one item and replacing with something different. Then they don’t respond to your messages. I opened a dispute with PayPal and am committed to spreading the news of these scammers.

I posted a warning about this company on my facebook page, too, since that’s where I found the ad for the shirt. Ridiculous.

I ordered 2 shirts, which turned into 4 shirts on my checking account, got a refund for one, returned the other 3 and still waiting for a refund. And they want a photo of me returning the shirts! A photo?? Who does that?? That’s stupid! I’ve been trying to get refunded for almost 4 months now. These people are a HUGE rip off!!

This is a followup comment on my original post. I have contacted PayPal and filed a dispute. If you payed for anything from this company using your PayPal account, call them directly and they will do the fighting for you. Point out to them that many customers are unhappy and claiming this company as a scam. When I see PayPal on a website, that usually gives me more sense of security in a company. PayPal does not want to be associated with scammers. If they get enough complaints, they will take their own action toward this “company.”

Same thing. Same cat shirt. No reply to my email. The customer service number does not go through. I have 2 shirts that are not same as advertised. Bait and switch.

If you live in the EU and you purchased online you have a right to a refund within 14 days of delivery. Just google EU consumer rights online purchases and that will give you all the info you need.

I ordered the cat t-shirt as well. Came with no pocket. When I complained here was their comment.. “We confirm that we have received your complaint and we are sorry that you’re not completely satisfied with your product. Please note that the product that you have received is exactly as advertised in our main website and there is no mention of a real pocket on the description of the campaign. Kindly note that we do not have control over Facebook pages. we regret to inform you that we won’t be able to help you any further with respect to your… Read more »

Yep. I got scammed, too. The tshirt arrived. It has no pocket and no picture of the cat, except it’s head. Called them and got the same BS about it not being their responsibility, but the artist. They told me to email and someone will get back to me. I’m not holding my breathe. Anyone have any advice on how to stick it to this company?

I suggest everyone go to the Better Business Bureau (or the equivalent in other countries) to file a complaint.

Thank you for posting this. I had the same problem. I’m currently disputing with Paypal.

Ditto. Same shirt. Same problem. Same response. Never will order from this site again.

I have the exact same issue with the “Cat in Pocket” tee. There is a picture of a pocket – no actual pocket, therefore not cat flipping the bird. E mailed customer service twice and they basically told me tough luck! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

Cat-in-pocket t-shirt. Same scam. They’re refusing to refund. Disgraceful! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Directive 1999/44/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 May 1999 on certain aspects of the sale of consumer goods and associated guarantees. If you live in the EU and tell them you are returning the product within 14 days they have to give you a refund. There doesn’t have to be a fault with the product. Hope that helps.

I have had exactly the same issue with the Cat-in-pocket t-shirt. £45 for two crappy t-shirts! I have just resent them my emails through the Paypal resolution centre. I will update if I have any success.

UPDATE: I have received a full refund! They said I could keep the t-shirts – so I have some new dusters, at least!

They sent exactly the same standardised reply through Paypal, with an offer of 25% discount. I’ve rejected that saying I’d be left with two, really unattractive t-shirts at £15 each! Demanded full refund or I’ll escalate it to Paypal.

They offered me 50%. No thank you! That shirt isn’t even worth $15.

I was also scammed by this cat-in-pocket T-shirt that others describe here. I contacted customer service, and their response was:

“After having observed that the product that you have received in fact corresponds to the product description present on our site, we regret to inform you that we won’t be able to help you any further with respect to your complaint.”

The product I received flat out does NOT correspond to what was shown in the campaign. Check Teezily’s BBB rating…It’s an F.

This company is reprehensible.

I bought a shirt advertised on FB for a friends bday gift. Was Supposed to be this simple cute tshirt with an image of a cartoon cat’s head peeking out of the breast pocket. But within the pocket is the rest of the cat’s pocket giving the finger. I didnt get that. I got the cats head image and NO POCKET. Instead they printed a fake pocket on the shirt w the cats head on it. I called customer service, they said since independent owners use them as a manufacturer, they arent responsible. These people represent your company name. They… Read more »