Rose Gal Complaints

Most Recent Rose Gal Complaints

Is Rose Gal a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Websites Directory ListingRosegal Listing

Never received the two tee shirts ordered and 17 emails later

This company is a scam company from China. I have communicated 17 times via email and Facebook communication with one phone call 2 months ago. Their phone number 888-320-8188, does not work currently.

I ordered the tees on 1/19/17, and I never received anything in the mail; although they claimed to have shipped the items.

At one point, they asked me if I would consider being refunded half until the tees arrived and then they said I could pay this back after I received the tees.

Only a scam company would say such a thing! Nothing is worth waiting three months for regarding an online order.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Rose Gal

Submit a Complaint or Review For Rose Gal

42 Comments on "Rose Gal"

I have been waiting for a swim suit that was sent out March 10th 2017, I was informed that it was coming from CHINA and would take 25 business days , well today is 30 so I went into the chat to see what can be done and this is the advise giving: For your problem, my advice for you is to contact the local post office and state your name and address.
You sometimes need to take your parcel by yourself in this way.

These people are scam artists

Fraud when you take peoples money and two months later your still waiting for your mdse……never again….

I ordered six items for my GF as her Paypal acct was not working. All of the products were unacceptable and NOT as pictured, they were all returned.

I have asked but not received a refund as yet, filed a complaint with PAYPAL

I ordered a blouse from you for $17 and 40 something since I haven’t got my brows yet I accidentally logged out of the other site I was on and when I came back it wasn’t the same site so I logged in on this email address and I don’t remember the other one cuz I lost that phone but if I don’t receive the blouse that I order for $17 and forty something since I’m going to take action to get my money back because I know you have my address and where to send it so you need… Read more »

I ordered a cat from you which I never got

Placed order 1/21/17 – and paid for three tops – told tracking information would be sent – once the shipment was on its way. Never got it. Inquired why after two weeks – no merchandise. Received message it was Chinese New Year, order would be processed upon their return. Weeks later, I received two tops. When I inquired of where the third top, I was charged again. When I inquired of why a second charge to my account, I received information that all the tops had been shipped. I have sent about 7 inquires – expressed my distaste for their… Read more »

Never received my merchandise. Don’t order from this place.

Worst experience every ordered 5 items didn’t even receive the items but since showed delivered I’m screwed. even post master confirmed delivered to wrong address. so out my money and my clothes and rosegal doesn’t care they got paid. Out $98

I ordered 8 items Jan 15 & have only received 2 on 3/14. They all show they shipped in Feb. Comes from China. EX large isn’t. My size Medium Niece will have to wear what I have so far.

I have been trying to get a refund for $18.00 for an item I have never received. Since emails regarding this problem and no response. Never, never order from them

I’ve been trying to get my money back for clothes my daughter can’t fit. I spent over $300 and I’m pissed my daughter is highly upset and I’m pursuing a lawyer. Plus were still missing about 5 items.

This is GLENDA Ball I never receive the faux leather star panel tunic top in size 5x that suppose been shipped out on 12/27/16 the first one was wrong size too small could not fit in ever receive it and still had not receive I want a refund come on now ticket number T17021003881 order number T1611291057206651 I text your couple days ago no one has response yet

I ordered from Rosegal on Dec 4th 2016 still waiting for my order to arrive, cannot contact them via telephone it doesn’t even work, tried customer service and I was told the neighbour took it or a relative, really, how lame, the long and short of it is this company is fraudulent do not order from this company they are a total rip off, I am going to call my credit card company and report it as fraud.

I just contacted rosegal to find out where my package was I see three items that I ordered but I ordered for items they’re telling me that I did not order a jacket that I know that I ordered the jacket was $20 plus tax and it was $8 shipping now who wouldn’t remember they ordered that

Stupid me-I didn’t research this company. Ordered several items from them to the tune of almost $300.00. Most came within a week. No packing label or return label. Can’t find any contact information to return. Tired to email no response. Says you need to contact within 30 days, but how do you do that when there isn’t a phone number or return information. Didn’t take them but 2 minutes to charge my credit card. Clothes are made for small-very small people. The xx large size is about a women’s size 6-8. Arm length about the length of the arm of… Read more »

HORRENDOUS company.Sizing waaaaaaay off unless a 130
# 5′ woman wears a 5x! Order placed mid Nov 2016,supposedly shipped 1st week of Dec then supposedly ARRIVED Dec 18 NOT!! Customer service is equally as bad!! Oriental ,broken conversations and want ME to find the package…out $40.00

Very poor quality of clothes Order 4 sweatshirts 2xxl 1 xl 1L all are small Tried to call to get my money back could not get through will never order from them again also told all my friends not to order anything.Rating F-jUNK

Ordered 4 sweatshirts size 2x xl and Large look size small Lost 48.00. Tried to call can’t get through. Can’t get address to return. Very poor quality.Will make sure all my friends who shop on line,will not shop there. F+

Ordered 3 mermaid blankets 6 days ago. Credit card was charged for all 3. Recieved an email that 1 was shipped and delivered already, I never recieved anything. Tried to call customer service, number just has a busy signal, emailed a “ticket” never heard back from anyone. I called my credit card company and you have to wait 15 days from purchase to dispute the charge. The blankets were christmas gifts. Horrible experince! Do your research before buying online. Total hassle. After looking them up,people that ordrered before said its a scam company.

Placed order 11/15/16 order # z1611051901009631

I cannot get any information about how to return an item. Tried for almost a month. Very dissatisfied with service.

I just want to know where to return the order.I emailed them the day after I ordered to say a mistake was made and they said the order had shipped and to let them know when it comes to deal with it..the order came right away,there were three dresses of same color and I wanted one.1/2 mistake was mine as they said they couldn’t take my credit card after I had pushed placed order,they wanted payment thru PayPal I guess.then they said your orders waiting,the dresses looked really cute so I went theu pay pal thinking I had to do… Read more »
well, I’ve been trying for 2wks to find out how to return 3 swim suits that are not the right size….finally got someone at 844-896-8440,,,,,they said ok will send return shipping label and ask for my email, full name, birthdate to assure identity, which when come to bd, I was wondering, they also got my phone number in case we disconnect…..then they tell me they cant send to that email. said it was being compromised in Germany, did I know anyone? Then told be to go to http://www.fastsupport.com, which pops up showing that its allowing them into computer if I… Read more »

I order shoes and dresses, didn’t fit this website should be taken down. It is a scam and rip off. I have lost over $200.00 can’t get it back. learned lesson I will never order again from rosegal, trendgal sammy etc