Rose Gal Complaints and Reviews

Beijing, Beijing China

Phone Number: 929-800-4485

Is Rose Gal a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Never received the two tee shirts ordered and 17 emails later

This company is a scam company from China. I have communicated 17 times via email and Facebook communication with one phone call 2 months ago. Their phone number 888-320-8188, does not work currently.

I ordered the tees on 1/19/17, and I never received anything in the mail; although they claimed to have shipped the items.

At one point, they asked me if I would consider being refunded half until the tees arrived and then they said I could pay this back after I received the tees.

Only a scam company would say such a thing! Nothing is worth waiting three months for regarding an online order.

15 Most Recent Reviews

Comments

55 Comments on "Rose Gal"

I have been waiting a month and no shirt. thank goodness it was only 19.oo . what a rip off

Product sizing is not plus size . XXL for my wife will not even fit my small 12 year old. The Hooded sweat shirt material is men’s t shirt Thickness. Received only part of order. Tried in vain to contact company, no way to return for refund. 58.00 down the drain. Do Not Use this Company.

YeahI have 4 worthless jackets completely ill sized and the material is very thin linen rather than the sweatshirt jersy type material I expected. Very poorly put together and there’s no size label or brand label. I ordered these jackets to go under our winter coats or they could be worn alone as well! I ordered two size 3XL for my daughter and 2 5xl for myself. They’re not even close! before I even ordered I saw that their rating was 4.6 Stars based on reviews… Guess that’s fake info… I did a review on there app they got one… Read more »

Can’t reach by phone. Hate I EVER tried them

Took my dam money

So sorry to report that I too, was taken in by this fraudulant company! Tried unsuccessfully to reach them via computer and phone nuomber! Too lat since they have already cashed my payment and I have not received the merchandise. Guess that teaches me NJOT to order from the web!

I wish I had seen this site before I ordrered an item that NEVER arrived. I have tried contacting them and not luck. Unbelievable

I returned 3 blouses I ordered and I haven’t received anything back from them. The phone number never works, the live chat is always off and emails I’ve sent go nowhere. This company is a scam!

bought some rings,,,they took out from my Visa and they now say they don’t have the information,,,yet i recieved the confirmation emai and they did take it out they payment,,,but did not reieve shipment,,,,now I’ve been trying to get a hold of someone anyone,,,,phone number does not work, live chat could not help me,,,tried sending an email does not work,,,HELP!!!

Bought a bathing suit in May and it is the end of August and have not received it still!! No customer satisfaction. Should give money back or send a new item. Neither was done and still waiting for some action.

This company is scam even the phone number !! I would tell people not to order from them…

upon receiving my order..when i tried to return it there was not a return address costing a lost of $30.00

I have been waiting for a swim suit that was sent out March 10th 2017, I was informed that it was coming from CHINA and would take 25 business days , well today is 30 so I went into the chat to see what can be done and this is the advise giving: For your problem, my advice for you is to contact the local post office and state your name and address.
You sometimes need to take your parcel by yourself in this way.

These people are scam artists

Fraud when you take peoples money and two months later your still waiting for your mdse……never again….

I ordered six items for my GF as her Paypal acct was not working. All of the products were unacceptable and NOT as pictured, they were all returned.

I have asked but not received a refund as yet, filed a complaint with PAYPAL

I ordered a blouse from you for $17 and 40 something since I haven’t got my brows yet I accidentally logged out of the other site I was on and when I came back it wasn’t the same site so I logged in on this email address and I don’t remember the other one cuz I lost that phone but if I don’t receive the blouse that I order for $17 and forty something since I’m going to take action to get my money back because I know you have my address and where to send it so you need… Read more »

I ordered a cat from you which I never got

Placed order 1/21/17 – and paid for three tops – told tracking information would be sent – once the shipment was on its way. Never got it. Inquired why after two weeks – no merchandise. Received message it was Chinese New Year, order would be processed upon their return. Weeks later, I received two tops. When I inquired of where the third top, I was charged again. When I inquired of why a second charge to my account, I received information that all the tops had been shipped. I have sent about 7 inquires – expressed my distaste for their… Read more »

Never received my merchandise. Don’t order from this place.

Worst experience every ordered 5 items didn’t even receive the items but since showed delivered I’m screwed. even post master confirmed delivered to wrong address. so out my money and my clothes and rosegal doesn’t care they got paid. Out $98

I ordered 8 items Jan 15 & have only received 2 on 3/14. They all show they shipped in Feb. Comes from China. EX large isn’t. My size Medium Niece will have to wear what I have so far.

I have been trying to get a refund for $18.00 for an item I have never received. Since emails regarding this problem and no response. Never, never order from them

I’ve been trying to get my money back for clothes my daughter can’t fit. I spent over $300 and I’m pissed my daughter is highly upset and I’m pursuing a lawyer. Plus were still missing about 5 items.

This is GLENDA Ball I never receive the faux leather star panel tunic top in size 5x that suppose been shipped out on 12/27/16 the first one was wrong size too small could not fit in ever receive it and still had not receive I want a refund come on now ticket number T17021003881 order number T1611291057206651 I text your couple days ago no one has response yet

I ordered from Rosegal on Dec 4th 2016 still waiting for my order to arrive, cannot contact them via telephone it doesn’t even work, tried customer service and I was told the neighbour took it or a relative, really, how lame, the long and short of it is this company is fraudulent do not order from this company they are a total rip off, I am going to call my credit card company and report it as fraud.