Lux Noire Complaints and Reviews

Richmond, Virginia 23226 USA

Corp Email: contact@luxnoire.com

Is Lux Noire a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Literally worst website ever

Ordered a “Kendall sparkle dress” from Luxnoire on February 5, it is now April 19 and my dress has finally arrived.

First of all, shittiest packaging ever.

2nd) the material is not even really even material like I probably could have made this piece of s**t myself but done a way better job.

3rd) took over 2 months to come.

4th) emailed company complaining SIX times with no response.

5th) I had to put the dress together myself? with no instructions!

6th) on the “review card” they sent with my package, it says “Etra 5% off Next order!” Ok I’ll take that “etra” 5%?

DO NOT EVER ORDER OFF THIS WEBSITE, IT IS BULLSHIT.

Oh, and also the card said “thanks for ordering off aliexpress”, and if I had known this I NEVER EVER would I have ordered off of there either because they’re bullshit too.

Comments

44 Comments on "Lux Noire"

i have purchased 15 items of clothing and the total of $340 with discount of a first time buyer to there website , its been 2 weeks now and no reply of shipping tracking number emailed the company multiple times no answers …. worse clothing store ever .

MY DRESS STILL NOT HERE MY BIRTHDAY FRIDAY I EMAILED THEM AND EVERYTHING IM SO MAD

Worst online shop ever. Claims easy refund process, sent it back nearly 2 months ago and they are withholding processing my refund. No assistance whatsoever, typical read and ignore type facebook messaging system.
Absolute garbage of a ‘brand’.

Buy from Zero Degree instead!! I decided to try LUXNOIRE because I loved the items they displayed so I finally bought the Hailey Lace Bodycon Set $39.99 because it was the most beautiful Set ever or so it seemed. First off it took forever to ship with NO TRACKING UPDATES! Secondly when it finally arrived (a month later) it looked like ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!! I was beyond infuriated!!!! It was literally just a cheap piece of cloth made up to be a skirt and the color wasn’t even as in the picture. I’sent many emails about refunds but like everyone else… Read more »

I wish I would’ve done my research before ordering from here. Ordered the “Melanie Sparkle” dress on April 17th for $39.99 (they charged me right away). Now June 1st and still no dress. I ordered it for an event on May 22nd, had to wear another dress in it’s place because it never arrived. Just emailed them today and my mom left them a message. She told me it didn’t even ring but it went right to a voicemail. Expecting a reply or we’re just going to have the bank reimburse us.

Lux Noire is a complete SCAM!!!!!! But have no fear you can get your money back!!! Over a month & still no reply & no product delivered!! I called my credit card company & “disputed the charge” (basically called & said the charge was fraudulent), the bank will report a claim. If the business doesn’t respond to the claim within 45 days or does respond but cannot show a good reason as to why it has been taking 31 days rather than 3-5 business days to ship, the dispute will be resolved in your favor & you will get your… Read more »

How did anybody get their money back!? I got the WORST dress ever.. wasnt even the same as the photo… $40 down the drain, because nobody will answer me.

I ordered a dress In size M, the size I use. The dress came and its way too small, not a true size. First, I sent them many msg’s and mails, nobody was responding for a while. Then I messaged few times on Facebook pictures. They finally answered on Facebook. They asked me to ship the dress back with tracking number and gave instructions on how they want it done. Dress cost $38.99. Here In Norway I had to pay $43 for shipment with tracking num. In total I paid $81,99. And they were going to refund my money. They… Read more »

Ordered three items from lux noire two months ago. After waiting a considerable amount of time to receive the product, I returned the dress due to it’s poor quality and poor fit, one month ago and I am still awaiting a refund. I have contacted them serveral times using different methods and have not received a reply. Would not recommend this website to anyone. It has cost me more for a product that I have not got as it was expensive to return also. Out of pocket and very angry with the service I have received.

Worst experience ever. Utter s**t. Unprofessional, don’t respond to costumers emails and shipping time is disgraceful! Waste of my time. AVOID BUYING FROM THERE!!

Same experience as everyone else. The product I ordered took over a month to arrive and was NOT what I ordered. I’ve not been successful in getting any response. I wasted 40 bucks.

This company is a complete scam. Do not order from this website. The bathing suit I ordered is the worst quality and no one from the company will respond to my e-mails. It also took over a month for them to deliver.

Lux noire is horrible. I ordered a dress and the dress looks absolutely nothing like the picture. I want my money back. 39.99 down the drain.

I ordered a dress in January, received it today. It has a resemblance of the picture on the website. Worst company ever. The dress is completely different – not even the same cut.

Lux Noire or Sucks Noire? I’m always looking for new and fun websites to scroll through to ease my shopping addiction. Although I love to online shop, it sometimes can be difficult to know which sites are reliable and worth the money you’re spending: I unfortunately learned this the hard way. Facebook is always giving me website suggestions, and Lux Noire has caught my eye many times so I decided to try it out. As I was scrolling through the page, I was falling in love with every item I saw, and the prices seemed to be reasonable as well.… Read more »

Pretty much the same situation as all of you. What a terrible company. Agreed they should not be allowed to advertise on facebook or Instagram.
I ordered a dress 55$ still nothing, my tracking number provided says ‘not activated’. Clearly stuff coming from China. Will call VISA to get a FULL reimbursement. IS there a way of reporting this company?

Terrible company, don’t use them.. I ordered an item (from the UK) which took forever to arrive, when it came it was the wrong product – I emailed twice to ask how to return the item and so far have had no response. I emailed over a week ago -_- obviously a fraud! I don’t know how they’re even allowed to advertise on Facebook..

DO NOT ORDER FROM LUX NORIE ! i ordered 3 dresses from them and the website said that it was going to take 4-5days to come in. IT DIDN’T COME IN 4-5 WEEKS. ON TOP OF THAT THE STUFF WAS SHIPPED FROM CHINA. THEIR COMPANY IS A TOTAL FRAUD. I CONTACTED THE COMPANY TWICE BECAUSE ON THEIR WEBSITE IT SAID FREE RETURNS.I WAISTED $80. I DIDN’T even get a respond back. ON THIER INSTAGRAM you can even write comments on thier pictures. they probaby dont want anybody to know how bad of a company they are. CHEAP QUALITY AND HORRIBLE… Read more »

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD… DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I ORDERED A DRESS WEEKS AGO AND I STILL DIDNT GET IT.

I placed an order 5 weeks ago & still waiting for a response to my 5 follow up emails but nothing! Where is my package?

$69.00

I’m still waiting for a response to my email and nothing. I want my package I order it over two weeks ago and I’m going out of town this week! Where is my package?

I ordered from them over a month ago and still no dress. The worst customer service and I’ve emailed and directed messaged them numerous times and I have yet to get an email back. Never order from Lux Noir EVER, they robbed my money

I ordered my items weeks ago and nothing. Messaged them on fb and no reaponse. Emailed them several times and no response. They are fraudsters!!! Stealing peoples money!!!! I will be reporting them. I have also come to find out that there items quality is horrible and it come from China!!’ I hope u all burn in hell!! LIARS!

Megan Kendall Pedersen

HOW IRRITATING! I’VE SENT MULTIPLE MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK (SHOWING VIEWED ON THEIR END) AND EMAIL WITH NO REPLY. THEY ARE ACTUALLY IGNORING ME. I SUPPOSE I’LL HAVE TO CONTACT OMBUDSMAN AND MY CREDIT CARD BC THIS COMPANY IS 100% FRAUDULENT…DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM!!

They are not refunding my money to me, ive sent them the wrong dress back. And paid over $80 together for nothing. How can I get my money back?

How did you get your money back?

Hello, I had a similar situation. Over a month & still no reply & no product delivered!! I called my credit card company & “disputed the charge” (basically called & said the charge was fraudulent), the bank will report a claim and if the business doesn’t respond within 45 days the dispute will be resolved in your favor & you will get your money credited back to you. So just call your bank, report all of their social media as fraudulent so they get taken down & report them to the Better Business Bureau as well as anywhere else you… Read more »