Lux Noire Complaints

Most Recent Lux Noire Complaints

Is Lux Noire a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Websites Directory Listing Listing

Literally worst website ever

Ordered a “Kendall sparkle dress” from Luxnoire on February 5, it is now April 19 and my dress has finally arrived.

First of all, shittiest packaging ever.

2nd) the material is not even really even material like I probably could have made this piece of s**t myself but done a way better job.

3rd) took over 2 months to come.

4th) emailed company complaining SIX times with no response.

5th) I had to put the dress together myself? with no instructions!

6th) on the “review card” they sent with my package, it says “Etra 5% off Next order!” Ok I’ll take that “etra” 5%?

DO NOT EVER ORDER OFF THIS WEBSITE, IT IS BULLSHIT.

Oh, and also the card said “thanks for ordering off aliexpress”, and if I had known this I NEVER EVER would I have ordered off of there either because they’re bullshit too.

Submit a Complaint or Review For Lux Noire

37 Comments on "Lux Noire"

How did anybody get their money back!? I got the WORST dress ever.. wasnt even the same as the photo… $40 down the drain, because nobody will answer me.

I ordered a dress In size M, the size I use. The dress came and its way too small, not a true size. First, I sent them many msg’s and mails, nobody was responding for a while. Then I messaged few times on Facebook pictures. They finally answered on Facebook. They asked me to ship the dress back with tracking number and gave instructions on how they want it done. Dress cost $38.99. Here In Norway I had to pay $43 for shipment with tracking num. In total I paid $81,99. And they were going to refund my money. They… Read more »

Ordered three items from lux noire two months ago. After waiting a considerable amount of time to receive the product, I returned the dress due to it’s poor quality and poor fit, one month ago and I am still awaiting a refund. I have contacted them serveral times using different methods and have not received a reply. Would not recommend this website to anyone. It has cost me more for a product that I have not got as it was expensive to return also. Out of pocket and very angry with the service I have received.

Worst experience ever. Utter s**t. Unprofessional, don’t respond to costumers emails and shipping time is disgraceful! Waste of my time. AVOID BUYING FROM THERE!!

Same experience as everyone else. The product I ordered took over a month to arrive and was NOT what I ordered. I’ve not been successful in getting any response. I wasted 40 bucks.

This company is a complete scam. Do not order from this website. The bathing suit I ordered is the worst quality and no one from the company will respond to my e-mails. It also took over a month for them to deliver.

Lux noire is horrible. I ordered a dress and the dress looks absolutely nothing like the picture. I want my money back. 39.99 down the drain.

I ordered a dress in January, received it today. It has a resemblance of the picture on the website. Worst company ever. The dress is completely different – not even the same cut.

Lux Noire or Sucks Noire? I’m always looking for new and fun websites to scroll through to ease my shopping addiction. Although I love to online shop, it sometimes can be difficult to know which sites are reliable and worth the money you’re spending: I unfortunately learned this the hard way. Facebook is always giving me website suggestions, and Lux Noire has caught my eye many times so I decided to try it out. As I was scrolling through the page, I was falling in love with every item I saw, and the prices seemed to be reasonable as well.… Read more »

Pretty much the same situation as all of you. What a terrible company. Agreed they should not be allowed to advertise on facebook or Instagram.
I ordered a dress 55$ still nothing, my tracking number provided says ‘not activated’. Clearly stuff coming from China. Will call VISA to get a FULL reimbursement. IS there a way of reporting this company?

Terrible company, don’t use them.. I ordered an item (from the UK) which took forever to arrive, when it came it was the wrong product – I emailed twice to ask how to return the item and so far have had no response. I emailed over a week ago -_- obviously a fraud! I don’t know how they’re even allowed to advertise on Facebook..

DO NOT ORDER FROM LUX NORIE ! i ordered 3 dresses from them and the website said that it was going to take 4-5days to come in. IT DIDN’T COME IN 4-5 WEEKS. ON TOP OF THAT THE STUFF WAS SHIPPED FROM CHINA. THEIR COMPANY IS A TOTAL FRAUD. I CONTACTED THE COMPANY TWICE BECAUSE ON THEIR WEBSITE IT SAID FREE RETURNS.I WAISTED $80. I DIDN’T even get a respond back. ON THIER INSTAGRAM you can even write comments on thier pictures. they probaby dont want anybody to know how bad of a company they are. CHEAP QUALITY AND HORRIBLE… Read more »

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD… DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I ORDERED A DRESS WEEKS AGO AND I STILL DIDNT GET IT.

I placed an order 5 weeks ago & still waiting for a response to my 5 follow up emails but nothing! Where is my package?

$69.00

I’m still waiting for a response to my email and nothing. I want my package I order it over two weeks ago and I’m going out of town this week! Where is my package?

I ordered from them over a month ago and still no dress. The worst customer service and I’ve emailed and directed messaged them numerous times and I have yet to get an email back. Never order from Lux Noir EVER, they robbed my money

I ordered my items weeks ago and nothing. Messaged them on fb and no reaponse. Emailed them several times and no response. They are fraudsters!!! Stealing peoples money!!!! I will be reporting them. I have also come to find out that there items quality is horrible and it come from China!!’ I hope u all burn in hell!! LIARS!

Megan Kendall Pedersen

HOW IRRITATING! I’VE SENT MULTIPLE MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK (SHOWING VIEWED ON THEIR END) AND EMAIL WITH NO REPLY. THEY ARE ACTUALLY IGNORING ME. I SUPPOSE I’LL HAVE TO CONTACT OMBUDSMAN AND MY CREDIT CARD BC THIS COMPANY IS 100% FRAUDULENT…DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM!!

They are not refunding my money to me, ive sent them the wrong dress back. And paid over $80 together for nothing. How can I get my money back?

How did you get your money back?

I have emailed this company multiple times and I have received nothing… I have not received a email to say it’s been dispatched although in its shipping terms it says it should be sent within 72hrs of recievement of payment for international orders, and it’s been over week since I have paid over $550aus for their clothing! I’m very disappointed in their communication and now doing more research I wouldn’t have spent my hard earned money on this business. I feel very silly trusting this company. If I do not receive a email about my order or a response I… Read more »
Renesha Melissa Yusuff

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

Megan Kendall Pedersen

I’ve messaged you several times on Facebook – all messages read and all ignored. I’m not seeing my order as shipped and I’m guessing by the reviews below that you’re a low quality company sending crap from china – where is my tracking no?

Renesha Melissa Yusuff

This site is a complete hoax. I wish I read this reviews before ordering. Comments are disabled on their instagram account. When looking at their website it says they are based in Virginia. FALSE. They ship out of CHINA. Which means you most likely will not be getting your items on time. I placed an order about two weeks ago… still nothing. Clearly they are falsely advertising their business.

Renesha Melissa Yusuff

Very unsatisfied. Order my dress end of January and just received it this March.
Dress is not true to size, color nor design…..
No return instructions, just states ” 30 day return”. website says to just email if you have any questions or concerns. I yet await to hear back from anyone from this company.