JJsHouse Complaints

JJsHouse Ratings

JJsHouse Reports

Most Recent JJsHouse Complaints

Is JJsHouse a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Websites Directory ListingReadMob Technologies (HK) Limited Listing

Evil return policy - Dresses not like pictures, ads

I ordered 3 dresses in different colors for Bridesmaids. When the dresses came they did not fit right, nor did they look the way they did in the ad.

The sash and bust area was really off, and ugly.

I tried to return the dresses and was told that they are made to order, which I was never told about. The company never said all purchases are final.

When I tried to return the dresses, I had to submit photos of how the dresses do not fit. The company told me that if the sizing is off that I can get a tailor.

They refused to return the dresses. I am now out $300, and have 3 ugly dresses.

15 Most Recent Reviews About JJsHouse

More About JJsHouse

Alternate - JJ'sHouse.com

Submit a Complaint or Review For JJsHouse

94 Comments on "JJsHouse"

DO NOT buy any of their merchandise! UNLESS you don’t care about loosing your money. I bought a wedding dress in June 2017. In my opinion they make the dresses based on the Asian body shape (no hips no butt). Top of the dress fit but the bottom was VERY SMALL. When I contacted them, which TOOK ME 2-3 days for their each response, they responded they do not refund money. And buy the way, they will not call you, they communicate via email ONLY. After going back and forth with them for weeks they finally offered me a credit… Read more »

I ordered a red hat from this company, order # 1276856945, on June 26 and when it arrived it was jammed in a box that was too small therefore I had to really work with the hat before I would allow my wife to wear it. It looked like the one on display but the box that it was sent in was absolutely too small. I had thought about ordering again from this company but I’m not sure because of the way this order arrived.

DO NOT order from them unless you are absolutely sure that you want your items. READ the fine print. The do NOT offer a return policy!! I was offered a return of 10% of what I paid. Absolutely unacceptable for an online order. Lots of other options out there that do offer returns.

I have the same issue with them. Ordered a dress but did not care for it but can’t return it because it is custom made- just an ordinary size 12. Offered a coupon for 10% future orders. will never use that.

DO NOT order from JJ’s House….total rip off….the pictures are stolen from legit manufacturers and then they proceed to make a cheap, low quality imitation. My dress started to fall apart after I took it out of the box….the bead were scattered all over the floor. I also ordered two sizes larger and it still wouldn’t go past my head! NO REFUNDS are given whatsoever because they say each dress is custom made, even if it’s not. I am calling my bank and reversing the charges. Thank God I paid with a credit card.

Do not buy from this site. The picture looks good. The custom made dress was horrible- both in size, quality and fit. This is a scam . I ordered custom made gown and it is not even close to my size even length !!!! Far offf!!! Absolutely a total waste of money. I do not know where they get their 4 or 5 stars because I got ripped off!!!!

Join the discussionThe reviews on their site are phoney. They are put there by the web site owners and/or employees.

I order 4 dresses for my sisters wedding. 2 were not made correct to sizes. They refused to exchange so I had to order 2 more custom sized. Then I spent $30 returning the 2 that were made wrong and still have not received refund. So I’ve purchased 6 dresses, paid shipping three times, two to get the bad dresses here and incense to return. Today I wasn’t told that “you like talking to wall”. The customer service is something I’ve never experienced before. I can’t believe this place is still in business.

I just ordered an dress for my daughters wedding, and it does not fit. The quality is horrible. I just realize that they are in China. I spend so much time on the internet trying to find an contact # or a form. Was unsuccessful. I am stuck with a dress for approx. $300, and no contact. I am going to call AMEX, and find out if they can help me to get back my money. No more business with them.

Ordered 2 dresses, one long, one short.
long one fits fine, other dress can’t even
zip up. Both were suppose to be same size.
have tried for weeks to return, but never
get someone for info on return.
would never recommend this place.
What a waste of money!!

SHAM of a company. Dress ordered was a champagne color and dress that arrived was an ugly yellow. Company only offered 15% off coupon. Their return policy states contact them within 7 days to initiate a refund if there is a problem with their product. Does not say NONREFUNDABLE no matter what. Terrible that they rob brides on one of the most important days of their lives.

I don’t know about the rest of you guys but they took money from the wrong person I’m not letting jjs house get away with this I will go to the news were ever I have to but they want get away with it

JJs house is the worst of the worst. Their quality is totally substandard – nothing like the pictures on their website and when you try to return they offer you a minor discount – they don’t do returns despite what their website says. The materials are the cheapest available, the fit is totally off, even when you order according to their size chart — which is about 2 sizes small to US standards!! God forbid you order something you really need – you really won’t find it here.

I too had a heck of a time just getting the return information. The “Mother of the Bride Dress” looked like cheap lingerie. 189.00, cost me almost 40.00 to return this garbage. I am just out that money. I would suggest that anyone who used PayPal, you can get help from them. I had been trying for several days for return info and as soon as I filed a dispute with paypal it only took one hour to get the response I needed. See of your bank or card issuer can be of any help. Good Luck all.

Don’t buy I’m out 180.00 dollars ordered a dress size 10 if it’s my granddaughter return policy ridiculous never mention final sale

This company is AWFUL! First, when the dress arrived, the smell coming from the package was so strong that it was nauseating. I pulled the dress out and thought “I am going to have to get this dry cleaned before wearing it to my friend’s wedding because it smells so bad!” Then, the dress didn’t fit. I am pregnant and ordered 2 sizes up from what I normally wear. I am 17 weeks so I am not huge yet. Despite my situation they made it absolutely impossible to return the dress and get my money back so that I could… Read more »

we ordered 2 dresses from JJs house and made sure we carefully read the return policy before ordering. I followed every step to assure we can return if dresses didn’t fit, and/or color is wrong. WHAT A SCAM – THE RETURN POLICY IS NOT TRUE – DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I have never had such a hard time trying to return an order, and I am out $350.00 – makes me sick knowing they charged my card twice and we have nothing to wear! SCAM SCAM SCAM can’t reach live person.

Buyer beware of this company. Their stated return policy is fraudulent and they will not let returns happen if the dress does not fit or is the wrong color. They communicate only via email, are in China, and clearly have not intention of every taking dress back — even within their stated 7 day policy. Can stress it enough — look some place else for your dress!

Terrible company. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I ordered a couple of dresses to try for my son’s wedding. I order the US size 10, which I normally buy. Neither dress fit (not even close). I immediately contacted the company (oh by the way, you can’t contact them except through a “ticket” on their website–no phone or email) to request a “product return” as instructed on their website. They state in the return policy that items returned must have tags on, not washed or not worn. Further down on the return policy they discuss no return for size, because they… Read more »

I have never heard of an online company that didn’t take back merchandise that didn’t fit. Their options of money off for tailoring or a new custom dress is ridiculous. The inner seams of the dress were jagged and there was no way to tailor it even if I wanted to. I sent them an email to tell them having to take pictures was nothing I ever heard of and their response thanked me for pictures I never sent! This place needs to be shut down!

Do not, I repeat order anything from JJ’s House. First of all, there is no return slip when your shipment comes and if there is something wrong with your order, you will have to call someone out of the country…..good luck with that. They just robbed me of $130.00 basically. There is no feasible way of contacting them. They need to be put on blast via news media , Facebook and BBB, any way necessary to stop them from their scam.

Needed a dress for my Grandsons wedding. JJ House had a large variety and since I am a mature woman needed a dress that covered the legs, arm etc. Found one on their site and received it but much too tight in the bodice. I was perfectly willing to get one of what I feel is a gigantic size which I have never in my life worn before and spoke with chat two times. They told me they understood and would give my claim top priority and they would send me a return label. Well they “lied” unfortunately….Still have a… Read more »
I ordered a custom fitted bridesmaid gown. I sent in my exact measurements, and have not changed size since the order. The order was submitted 2/11 and I received it on 3/15. The gown took longer than they estimated, cutting it close to the upcoming wedding date. When it arrived, it absolutely did not fit!! It was too wide in the bust and waist, inches too long, and the neck was so tight it barely could button. The overall quality was terrible- the zipper sticks in the back at the waistline. The lace on the upper half of the gown… Read more »

So did you remove the honest reviews you posted online about their poor product and service?.

They are most difficult to do business with. It is very difficult to get information from their website. Information on their return policy is buried. Finally, when you do uncover ways to contact them, they are vague in all replies and if you want to return something, they string you along and eventually, you will not be refunded. Please do not buy any product from them. Buyer beware!

I ordered a “custom fitted” slate grey bridesmaid gown. I sent in my exact measurements, and have not changed size since the order. The order was submitted 2/11 and I received it on 3/15. The gown took longer than they estimated, cutting it close to the upcoming wedding date. (Even though I paid for expedited shipping) When it arrived, it absolutely did not fit!! It was too wide in the bust and waist, inches too long, and the neck was so tight it barely could button. The overall quality was terrible- the zipper sticks in the back at the waistline.… Read more »

WARNING: DO NOT ORDER FROM JJHOUSE – They do not allow returns and so once you order, whether or not the dress is sized correctly, is the quality you expected, or for any reason really, they do not accept returns. They charge high amounts for shipping, also. They do not have any customer service to speak of. They are the reason one should buy American only! They should be turned into the better business bureau so that they can be investigated.
Highly recommended is Nordstrom’s with free shipping in both directions and great customer service.

do not order from JJ’s House…they are based in China…their sizing is two or three times too small and they make it extremely difficult to return the item. It took me more than 2 months to get my money back for a $180 dress, and it cost me $25 to send it back to CHINA!!! nightmare customer service….actually Customer No-Service. I will NEVER EVER order a dress online from this company…..note to the company: your sizing is not true to size and you could earn more loyal customers if you had an easier return policy. I had to DISPUTE the… Read more »
“Be Warned! If you buy it you own it!!! The dress came and was too small. I always wear a 4 or 6 so I ordered a 6. The bodice and under the arm area was sooo small. I do not have time before the dress is needed to reorder from JJs so I began the refund process. Which was a complete run around. They kept sending me to their ‘Contact Us’ page to fill out a form that wasn’t there. After 5 or 6 times back and forth with them requesting photos I finally got that they don’t do… Read more »