Eternal Love Notes Complaints

Company Contact: Felicia Johnson - Admin, Registrant

Eternal Love Notes Ratings

Eternal Love Notes Reports

Most Recent Eternal Love Notes Review

Is Eternal Love Notes a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Blogs Directory ListingVampy Virgo ListingResponse From Company

Adult Cyberbullying

My sister got into a dispute via twitter with the ex finance of her current boyfriend. After a hurtful comment was made by this woman concerning my sister losing her child due to a mental break down. My sister was tagged in a tweet labeling her a baby killer. In response she took to her own twitter and started lashing out in a very mean spirited way herself. I told her she was wrong for doing so, no matter what the circumstances. Apparently this woman and her have a very short history, more so connected with the guy.

My concern is not about the tweet a exchanged because she was just as wrong as the woman was. The whole incident was very immature. However, last month my sister sent this woman an email, apologizing for ger behavior and trying to defend her character. That same women took to her blog (eternallovenotes.com) and began posting audio as well as tweets and the email my sister sent her to try to get closure. She also posted my sisters first and last name as well as her email address.

She has continued to label her a babykiller, rag on her character as well makr comments about the state coming in and taking her daughter. In the beginning I did not get involved. Like I stated, I believe my sister was wrong in getting into a petty dispute, but the level this woman has taken it too when my sister was trying to apologize is horrible.

At the end of the email my sister let her know she would not contact her again. She could have left it at that, but instead what she did is used hr emails and whatever else she’s been storing to embarrass her. Not to mention putting her personal info on the internet. She has since then felt the need to get rid of all her social media sites.

My sister may not be perfect, and she could have saved herself a lot of trouble by just ignoring this woman . However, this woman who labels herself as a professional should not be allowed to use her talents against someone in such an evil manner.

Official Responses from Eternal Love Notes

By: Felicia Johnson On: January 13, 2017

Response from Felicia Johnson – Owner of Eternal Love Notes

“My sister got into a dispute via twitter with the ex finance of her current boyfriend. After a hurtful comment was made by this woman concerning my sister losing her child due to a mental break down”. Incorrect! The comment about you/her killing the baby was made AFTER you/her decided to involve your/herself in something not concerning you/her. Get your facts straight. You can delete your tweets, but the screenshots don’t lie.

“My sister was tagged in a tweet labeling her a baby killer.” Nothing incorrect there, if you/she killed a baby, you are/she is a baby killer.

“In response she took to her own twitter and started lashing out in a very mean spirited way herself.” Incorrect again, my friend. You/She was already lashing out before I called you/her a baby killer. The lashing out for no reason is why you got tagged on Twitter in the first place. Remember, deleted tweets mean nothing- screenshots are everything!

“Apparently this woman and her have a very short history, more so connected with the guy.” We had NO history prior to the Twitter dispute. All information was passed through this so-called boyfriend.

“last month my sister sent this woman an email, apologizing for ger behavior and trying to defend her character.” Big mistake! You/She had absolutely no need to search for my email address and contact me. We are not and never have been friends. What happened on Twitter, ended on Twitter on, October 5, 2016. When I replied to this November 28th email telling you/her, “Make sure that was your last time sending any type of message to me.”, you/she sent ANOTHER email. That’s CRAZY!

“That same women took to her blog (eternallovenotes.com) and began posting audio as well as tweets and the email my sister sent her to try to get closure. She also posted my sisters first and last name as well as her email address.” Partly incorrect, I did indeed go to MY site and posted MY story, the PUBLIC tweets, and HARASSING emails sent to me. As for the audio, that is a lie. The audio was NEVER posted online. In case you/she forgot, your/her first and last name is on YOUR/HER own Twitter page.

“She has continued to label her a babykiller, rag on her character as well makr comments about the state coming in and taking her daughter.” Again you/she IS a baby killer. You/she tweeted about my character FIRST. I will never allow someone to talk about me the way you/she did on Twitter and not respond. Come on! I said the state could take your/her daughter for psychotic behavior. IT’S TRUE! Mothers do have their children removed from the home for psychotic behavior.

“I believe my sister was wrong in getting into a petty dispute, but the level this woman has taken it too when my sister was trying to apologize is horrible.” LIE! The emails sent to me were NOT apology emails. It was you/her trying to justify killing a baby, and the spreading of lies about me on Twitter.

“At the end of the email my sister let her know she would not contact her again. She could have left it at that, but instead what she did is used hr emails and whatever else she’s been storing to embarrass her.” YOU/SHE embarrassed your/herself with all those tweets spreading lies about me. I asked that you/she NOT send me a message of any kind. What did you/she do? Emailed once more. D**n right I posted this harassment on my blog!

“this woman who labels herself as a professional should not be allowed to use her talents against someone in such an evil manner.” Evil? Me stating the TRUTH on a hobby (not professional) site is not evil. I suppose her tweets about my dead children on Twitter were not evil. I also suppose her tweet claiming to know about my finances were not. Oh, better yet her tweets telling the world that I am pregnant and trying to trap men was not evil also? You are hilarious!

“In the end she has a right to free speech, but she should also be held accountable.” Accountable for what? Responding to harassment and attacks on my character? That’s funny!

The difference between what I stated on my website/social media, and what you/she has stated here/social is that I have documented proof of everything I said. To say I’m a cyberbully, you have to be able to prove: (1) I was in fact the one who initiated contact, (2)I was using technology to spread falsehoods or rumors, and (3)That after the first online dispute, I contacted you/her. YOU/SHE CAN’T! I have been able to prove you/her did all three. This entire complaint is false. You/She wants to continue spreading lies about me. That’s fine. How about we just take this matter to court. I am so sick of this!

You want to talk evil, this is evil. Harassing me, and then claiming to be a victim. Using this site to spread even more lies about me. You/she harassed me through email, but you claim I’m a cyber bully? Let’s talk cyberstalking: Visiting my site a total of 85 times (October 6th- December 31st). I have a record of the dates, times, pages accessed, duration of each visit, IP addresses, devices used, and more. Screenshots are available on my blog. I will give you/her ten (10) business days to review this response, the posts on my site, as well as, evidence I’m providing. You should probably seek legal consultation or read up on the laws yourself. Enough is enough!