AutoNation Complaints and Reviews

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301 USA

Phone Number: 954-769-6000
Company Contact: Mike Jackson - CEO

Is AutoNation a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

False advertisement... Or was it?

Horrible experience. We have a 2016 Chevy Silverado that we have had for about 8 months and we were told we could upgrade for a lower APR due to our excellent payment history. So we were going to trade the 2016 LT for the 2017 Z71. It showed for 43,000. All was well and great UNTIL, I walked in the door…then they took a look at me and everything changed.

Not to play any “card” of any sort but they just were not willing to help me. I am an IT director for a banking processing company and 13 years military affiliation but…no help.

Let me explain, First we needed to appraise our truck. only 14,000 miles and mint condition… They offered $23,000 for it…wow… Then all of a sudden the price was wrong and the truck we came to see jumped from $43,000 to $62,500 and was explained they made a mistake.

We asked for any rebates, they said no. I asked if they could at least give me more for our truck seeing that it has less than 18,000 miles and is literally brand new. I was told they were doing me a favor.

My credit is 744 and they wouldn’t even check that. I was told monthly payments would be $1,400.00 a month and that they know I couldn’t afford that. My husband is also a Network Engineer but you get my drift at this point.

We walked out more upset than defeated. Just know that if you don’t look as you should, they will not help you. Avoid at all costs. I have a picture of the offer but it will not allow me to post. Wait for my update.

Update 10/19/16: Case number with the BBB is # 90369836.

Update 10/20/16: Called an left a VM twice. No response or call back was made.

AutoNation Fort Lauderdale – 1300 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33304 | 954-357-0520

Comments

2 Comments on "AutoNation"

Do Not Trust, HARISH MALIK, the Finance Manager at AutoNation Toyota Hayward at California. He lied about per-installed the SISKIN Products on the Prius 2016, told me about the SISKIN Product warranty but it was NOT installed after calling the SISKIN Enterprises.
What took him a few clicks on his computer to cancel the Warranty, it actually took me more than 90 days to chase him down to submit the request at the system.

I purchased a 2000 infinifi J30 from the mercedes benz dealer on I 45 at 1960 approximately 3 weeks ago. When i drove it off the lot, the brakes began to make noise, the car was rattling like it was 40 years old, . I took the car back two days keter and the told me all I needed were two new tires and a front end alignment/ That work was completed on my car but they ffailed to ask me if they could fix it. I didn’t have any idea it was going to cost me nor how much.… Read more »