Titan Cycle Customs Houston Complaints and Reviews

Houston, Texas 77069 USA

Phone Number: 281-895-8760
Corp Email: contact@titancustoms.com
Company Contact: Chris Dading - Founder

Is Titan Cycle Customs Houston a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

They stole my money

In November 2016, I ordered a set of two roulette wheels from Chris Dading, the owner of Titan Cycle Customs in Houston, for my husband (paid by credit card approximately $3500 Australian).

We were advised it would take 6 weeks; however it’s now June 2017 (7 months later) and still no wheels.

I found out that they haven’t even been ordered!

I have asked for a refund about 6 times, and provided my bank details, and received nothing! Mr Dading wont return calls, and emails me excuses which should not be trusted.

They should not be allowed to continue to operate. This is gross misconduct and I am appalled by this mans service!

I know Chris will eventually see this, and I want my money returned! He has left us no choice but to take the matter further. I also discovered that I’m not the only one this had happened too.

Consumers beware! I wish I’d never dealt with this company!

Official Responses from Titan Cycle Customs Houston

By: Chris Dading On: March 23, 2017

Response from Chris Dading – President of  Titan Cycle Customs

This order has been fulfilled and customer has signed the confirmation of delivery. The delay was caused by the manufacturer of these products. The customer was informed during the entire process.

Comments

4 Comments on "Titan Cycle Customs Houston"

On 21st September, 2016 Australian time I placed an order for a set of Samson exhaust pipes and Paid US$747.91 including shipping for them via my debit card. To date they have not been received and and Chris Dading has not replied to my emails or responded to complaints from Federal Trade Commission or BBB. He has promised a refund on many occasions and even said that our PayPal payment has been reversed. I did not pay through PayPal. I have managed to talk to him on the phone once when he just happened to answer and he promised to… Read more »
In Dec 2015 we paid $3,100 in full for custom rims that were never delivered. Throughout 2016 we got the same run around. We contacted the 3rd party vendor directly and was told the same thing, the deposit for rims was never paid, rims were never ordered. We asked Chris Dading for a refund and was given the same story, “I’m opening a 2nd location, I can’t refund your debit card, I’ll eventually have to send you a check, and then NOTHING.” On June 27, 2017 we showed up in court (all the way from Hawaii), they didn’t show up… Read more »
i bought a wheel package from titan and some other parts equaling 6700.01 i received some of the parts which half of them where wrong and had to send to back to get the right ones, but my 4500. wheel package haven’t received since Feb 22 2017 and i have asked for a refund twice and response i get hey i cant get the wheels you want do you want something else, no i want what i ordered so refund me my money. know in June i disputed the charges got my money back from bank went directly to extreme… Read more »

Ordered adn paid in full 29/3/17 for wheel package. Still nothing and no tracing for this order. As with all above I went through BBB and got nothing. This business is a joke and am thinking I may need to trip over to “meet” with Chris to sort my outstanding order. My cost was over 8.5K AUD. If you have resolved any of the above please let me know how? If not I am happy to look at joining any action against this company!!