Vehicle Administration Center Complaints

Company Contact: Darain Atkinson - President

Vehicle Administration Center Ratings

Vehicle Administration Center Reports

Most Recent Vehicle Administration Center Complaints

Is Vehicle Administration Center a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Warranties Directory ListingVSC Administration Warranty Services Listing

Left without informing customers they were going out of business.

I purchased some extended warranty insurance from VSC Administration Center over 2 years ago.

When I had taken my car to the dealership and could have used my extended warranty insurance, I was not able – due the company going out of business, and did not leave any forwarding information.

I had been paying my monthly fees, as well as I had to put down about $300 to enroll in the program.

I tried reaching the company but had no luck.

I want my money that I spent returned to me. Thanks.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Vehicle Administration Center

Submit a Complaint or Review For Vehicle Administration Center

31 Comments on "Vehicle Administration Center"

Ok its not a scam.. I am a customer of the VSC administration center.. but you will be a fool if you sigh up for this.. I have a flat tire and i am waiting as I’m typing this for a road assistant to tow my car to the shop and its been 4 freaking hrs.. and I still waiting.. 4 d**n hrs.. this company is a joke.. screw them !!!

ITS A LOST CAUSE,WHEN SO WHEN YOU RECIEVE THESE SCAM MAILINGS,JUST TRASH THE NOTICE AND DON’T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME OPENING THIS PC OF GARBAGE !! I CALLED TO ASK THAT THEY STOP SENDING ME THESE AND THE IDIOT WAS RUDE AND AGGRESSIVE. THEY ARE BEING FRAUDULENT WHEN THEY STATE ” YOUR FACTORY WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED,YA RIGHT THATS AN UOUTRIGHT MISREPINTATION,AS I STILL HAVE 80,000 OR 10 YRS LEFT AND MY 2012 ACCENT ONLY HAS 20.000 MILES ON IT !! THEY MOST LIKLEY RUN THIER BUSINESS OUT OF A PUBLIC BATHROOM !

What is going to be done about this outfit legally? All the complaints in the universe will not stop nor punish them!

These are the people who run Naviss, registered in New Hampshire http://www.sos.nh.gov/imaging/14984799.pdf

Like many others, I received a 2nd attempt and I believe this is targeted at the elderly who may not be as sharp as they were when younger. What a disgusting practice to prey on those with limited incomes and no defenses. I just terminated my call with "Mark" the clown and told him how excited I was to be able to extend my warranty on my 1964 Studebaker Wagonairre. Guess he gets this all the time and didn’t appear rattled. What surprised me was the Code actually corresponded to my name and address. I assume they are tracking us… Read more »

I found this pretty hysterical because I have never owned a car in my life!!! I immediately knew it was a scam!!!

So if Darain Atkinson was imprisoned in 2012, why did I get a letter from his company today (now in 2014)? It is claiming to be the "Vehicle Administration Center" and has the contact phone number 1-800-335-1522. Return postage is to Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I’m suspecting this company may be new and not connected to Darain Atkinson or his brother Cory. They actually mailed it to my parents, at an address I’ve never lived before. So my poor mother had to pay for extra postage to mail this important-looking mail to me, and waste all of our time. This needs… Read more »
Final U.S. Fidelis Co-Owner Sentenced on Conspiracy and Tax Fraud Charges U.S. Attorney’s Office September 25, 2012 Eastern District of Missouri ST. LOUIS, MO—Darain Atkinson was sentenced to eight years of imprisonment and ordered to pay more than $4 million in restitution for conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and filing false tax returns. According to court documents, Darain Atkinson and his brother Cory Atkinson owned and operated National Auto Warranty Services Inc., which was structured as a privately held company with each brother owning 50 percent of the business. In January 2009, National Auto Warranty changed its name… Read more »
I just got my second letter today and on the front it says $2,000 fine if any one intervenes in its delivery to me. Imagine that. Are they that desperate? I feel like a lot of you do, there isn’t much about their company and I won’t give them the satisfaction of calling them. Then they know I am here. This could be the company that gave me warranty on my older Chevy. But… then it says I may have been selected because of some offer… which isn’t true. Being a bit "older" I decided to check the internet… and… Read more »

they keep on getting away with it because our attorney general are not doing their job !!!!!!

I get these in the mail and on my phone and I’ve never owned a car!

i just got the same "2nd attempt" mail. good thing i looked them up first. thank you

March 7, 2014

Got this same "2nd attempt mail" (with no return address or company info) so many, many times but I did not care to reply or to call back because I know it is a big ‘ FRAUD’. As you look at the letter, you can easily determine that it is a "SCAM". because there is no company info or a return address. So, guys be careful!!! Don"t be a victim of these stupid trick!

thank you for writing your comment. I also received this "2nd ATTEMPT" It just didn’t seem to make sense and now I will file it as "SCAM"

Just got the same letter second letter. This is fraud and darn near criminal. If it’s not it should be.

We too received this "2ND ATTEMPT" from the officious-sounding VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION CENTER with a disquieting caveat on the outside requesting immediate action and "WARNING: (of a) $2000 FINE (&) 5 YEARS IMPRISONMENT" for "interfering or obstructing" mail delivery, that is. Unfortunately this is what is representative of American business & commerce today–charlatans & scam artists. This country certainly doesn’t manufacture anything of any significant value, except high-tech armaments for global domination and/or geopolitical intimidation.

I’m getting these also for my Nissan and am increasingly irritated. There is nothing aside from the phone number to contact them and I am loathe to call them in fear they could cause it be an order.

In addition to this, today I also received a similar "second notice" from a hospital indemnity plan…makes me look like a real loser to my mail carrier.

This should be considered fraud.
S.Robertson

Chuck

02 Feb 2014 … Got the 2nd attempt notice….where the heck is the 1st attempt notice…….This has to be a scam for I don’t even have a FORD ANYMORE. So why would I take a warranty out for a vehicle that I know longer own. I have turned this scam over to the Postmaster General for final disposition.

I received a 2nd attempt letter for the fifteenth time today. I phoned 1-800-335-1522 and again requested to be removed from the mailing list. When you initially call the number the operator does not identify a company at all. Once transferred, the agent (who is so full of bull), identifies the company as Vehicle Administration Center. The company name should send up red flags. Ask yourself "what vehicle administration center.?" Is it Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep – or maybe no vehicle company. The agent: attempts to be so nice and helpful until you request to be removed from the mailing… Read more »

I’m a consumer attorney that is investigating these types of mailers. I would recommend that everyone hold onto the mailers. Anyone wanting to send me a copy, plz email to malleylaw(at)gmail(dot)com Since I am investigating the matter for litigation purposes, this is an attorney advertisement. __Thanks,_Atty Joe Malley _Dallas, Texas_LinkedIn acct: Joseph H. Malley (if anyone wants to confirm my interest/work)

i have BMW and got one of these sh*tty mailings as well. Someone is selling our information and it isn’t right. how else would they know that i have a beemer? from the DMV? and they were waaaaaaaaaaaay off on when my warranty was up. I actually am considering extended warranty but not through these jokers.

Here is what you need guys. I did a blog post on these guys here http://privacology.com/wp/the-choice-of-choice-is… The company starts with these guys who owns the product http://www.efgcompanies.com When I sent a postal opt out to them they told me they aren’t the DB owners, but only the product offer. in their letter I was given 1-877-838-3322 ext. 8703 to call them back on which I did. From there I asked them for a contact number to contact the DB owners and was given 314-447-3538. When I called that number, I asked her for a postal address and she gave me… Read more »

Dennis, is there a way I can email you about this matter? I looked on privacology.com to see if you have an email, but there is a general comment section and i am not sure if that will ever get to you.

I keep getting these "second attempts" too. And when I say "keep getting" I mean that although each letter says "second attempt," I’m now actually on the 20th attempt!!!
Each letter says the same thing and has no company info. Appears to come from GMC (the manufacturer of my vehicle).

It’s not just Honda, Toyota, Chevy. Same scam for our Volvo. Same WARNINGS. They should be reported. It’s the older folks I’m worried about.

Sick

I just called them to see what they are offering and it’s a total scam with high pressure sales… they claim if you don’t give them a down payment today you will not get the same offer tomorrow. What kind of crap is that? They even transferred me around to make it seem like they were getting me the best deal possible approved by the boss.