HSA Home Warranty Complaints

Most Recent HSA Home Warranty Complaints

Is HSA Home Warranty a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Warranties Directory ListingHome Security of America, Inc Listing

Two weeks in Hell with HSA Home Warranty

We are livid. We placed this call on the 18 of June, 10 days ago and we still don’t have AC. Every time I try to call, it’s over 52 minutes to get your company to answer the phone. It is hot here in Georgia. It took your company’s choice for AC repair over 4 days to show up and are told another 2-3 days before they will get here.

I expect your company to call me at my convenience because I’m tired of holding for a rep. I want this fixed today. Expect to hear from BBB on this one.

Also, wife will be selling real estate in the future and you will not be a company of choice unless something drastic changes.

I really can’t tell you how disgusted I am that you would pick a company with poor reviews to represent you.

After more than two weeks and with the part in town for three days, we finally got our system repaired. There were still instances of when the vendor would tell us a time frame knowing the office would be closed when the later range had passed. We would call to get an update and the office and voicemail would be closed or full.

This is the worst, and I mean worst company I have ever dealt with. I don’t know if I’m more furious with HSA or Global HVAC. The waiting time on hold is ridiculous. When we sell our home and when my wife sells homes, we will not use or recommend HAS for the simple fact that you have lost sight of customer relationships. It may have been founded on that principle but it is obvious customer happiness and retention is a thing of the past.

15 Most Recent Reviews About HSA Home Warranty

More About HSA Home Warranty

Alternate Business Names: Home Security of America Insurance Services, Inc. | HSA Home Warranty

Submit a Complaint or Review For HSA Home Warranty

11 Comments on "HSA Home Warranty"

Wow! I refer all of my family and friends to HSA. I moved into my home and immediately discovered 2 AC units were not functioning properly. I filed a claim and a company came out immediately and repaired both units. Several months later, my oven stopped functioning. HSA sent a company out to repair the stove, after a few days of searching for a replacement part I was offered a stove at comparable value. Additionally, my hot water heater failed and it was replaced. I have had several claims with the company such as repair or replacement components to a… Read more »
I would like to express how unhappy with your service I am… In November I had issues with my water heater which took a week for someone to come out and look at it, and when they did show up it was 3 hours after the given time they would come. On top of that ended up doing it myself (out of pocket) due to they had 600$ worth of “modifications” they said I needed but didn’t. This week my furnace stopped working it is taking 4 days for someone to come out and look at it which is tomorrow.… Read more »

Worse service I have ever had!! horrible customer service.

I NEED HELP FROM SOMEONE IN THIS ORGANIZATION WHO IS WILLING TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION/OWNERSHIP FOR MY SITUATION

Accountability, Ownership and Transparency are the expectations of the companies I pay for service.

I have been lied to, hung up on and told my situation was elevated/escalated and still no service. Now I am being told a supervisor escalation will be in 24 hours. The third person (Brittany) basically told me I have no further recourse other than wait 24-48 hours. What a disappointment for a long standing customer.

My pipe rusted out from underneath my bathroom sink. They said it was not covered. I paid $75 for them to come out and say it was not covered. I did take it off to help and the whole thing was rusted and just fell to dust. They said since I touched it would not be covered. Reading all the reviews do they actually cover anything? They never said do not touch the pipe. The same thing would have happened to anybody trying to take off the pipe. I am not sure why we paid for this? It is complete… Read more »
HSA IS A COMPLETE SCAM! Hot water heater (a covered item by contract) rusted out and started pouring hot water all over the basement. Called HSA 7 yes SEVEN days before an approved plumber could come to our house to diagnose the problem. THEN he would have to get approval before he could do the repairs. BUT If I could find a licensed plumber to come out sooner HSA agreed to pay for the work provided I have the plumber call and get approval from HSA prior to the work being started. With the plumber at my side I called… Read more »
HSA uses unethical, illegal business practices to try and avoid paying out claims to homeowners. We reported to HSA that our air conditioner wasn’t working the first week of June. They didn’t send anyone out until June 8. Then, they say they didn’t order a new unit until June 12. It is now June 22nd and we have yet to get a call from HSA letting us know whether the unit will arrive to the HVAC company. They won’t return calls, and when you try to call their 1800 number, you are on hold for hours. I started taking screen… Read more »

My apologies, I referenced the incorrect phone number in my response. The correct phone number to call is 800-367-1448.

This number puts you on hold for hours. I have spent a total of 3 hours holding, and never speaking to anyone. I was told to call to speak to an authorizer, but no one ever answers the calls.

My name is Chris Poeschel, Vice President of Operations with HSA Home Warranty. I wanted to acknowlege your complaint and offer to review the situation / determine if coverage applies. Unfortunately I am unable to locate your agreement with the information provided above.

Please contact me by using our toll-free number at 1-800-637-1448.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

THAT NUMBER IS INVALID YOU PPL ARE A COMPLETE SCAM AND RIP OFF