Star Stable Complaints and Reviews

Starstable.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: July 18, 2017

Business Name: World of Horsecraft AB (WOH)
Södermälarstrand 21
Stockholm 118 20 Sweden

Company Contact: Kima Ventures - Owner

Is Star Stable a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Rip off

They keep making unauthorized charges on my account due to a lack of error with there website and now they are costing me money i dont have after being ripped off, as well from a domestic violent partner.

And I have tried contacting ting them thru there only means of customer support and nobody ever responds there’s no phone number nothing.

This game needs taken down offline if there’s nobody to talk to when there’s a problem it shouldn’t be allowed to run

Comments

12 Comments on "Star Stable"

General Installation Error Stupid as can be, I had logged on one day to find this General Installation error or problem. So, I contacted Sso Team or Support. I haven’t gotten an e-mail or anything yet. I’ve done some research and found out some only have gotten it fixed and others haven’t been able to play for years. I HAVE PLAYED FOR FOUR YEARS NOW! FOUR YEARS!!! Starstable better get this fixed otherwise I start spamming them with contact support e-mails. I am flipped off right now. I paid money for this game so they better let me play it… Read more »
so a few days ago i tried to pay for 3 months of star rider membership. But it said “payment failed” so i thought id use my other credit card, yet again “payment failed” so i looked into the game description and it said it doesn’t support VISA or anything so i thought that was my problem. The next day, i use my american express card to see if anything changed, once again nothing changed. So i contacted star stable head quarters about my problem and they said they would get back to me in 48 hours. its 01-11-18 and… Read more »

This is a scam. Unauthorized or unexpected charges abound. I’m not entirely sure that they aren’t infesting home computer networks to collect information from credit cards and debit cards. Today, there was a charge on a debit card which I am the only one who had access to, and which had never been used to purchase anything from this company. Upon looking, my daughter (who has a debit card we provide her for emergencies), appears to have spent up to $500 on Star Stable stuff in the last 2 months!

I just found out my bank account has been charged a total of over $800 in a 2 month period of time! Unauthorized by me, the parent!
I have filed a fraud report with my bank.

Getting charges £5.29 every month came to cancel my daughters subscription and there is no cancel button, delete account and any other options, all I could do was email them to wait for a reply. I have even followed the FAQ sheet to cancel but nothing is there to help. it says to go to my account then click the profile tab and nothing is there. so I think I am being scammed.

They used my husbands stolen credit card to charge 937.00 been 2 months and still no refund,why don’t they shut this place down!

This game is a rip off . My daughter keeps saying she needs money to buy coins to get a faster pony because her horse is too slow. I have already paid £10 and now she wants £17.99 for 1000 coins to get a faster pony. Where does it all end? I fear it doesn’t! What a scam!

Shut my account off after I complained about mistaken charges, promised to return money for services no longer rendered…then didn’t. Customer ‘service’ simply stopped talking to me. I lost more than $700. Small claims? FTC? I am furious with these people.

I had over £750 taken in a few days unauthorised from my bank via paypal. It was eventually refunded but took many emails on my part. They refunded it in chunks and I had to keep chasing for the rest of it. It is now happening again. What I don’t understand is why I don’t receive the receipt payments from paypal about these transactions to starstable, yet all my authorised paypal transactions I get the receipts for just fine. Am now going to ask for my daughter’s account to be closed. She is going to be very upset.

Disgusting company. The continually are charging my debit card without authorization and there is no way to get ahold of them. The bank with only go 60 days from the first charge for fraud. They have charged my debit card 224.00 total since february. I had to cancel my debit card and I am at a loss. I am asking by email to refund my charges but being they are in another country. Its highly unlikely.

I think you bought a subscription, that’s why they are continually charging you. You have the option to not purchase a reoccurring membership. I personally have no complaints for Star Stable, it’s an awesome game and company.

The worst part is Star Stable does not have contact number or online chat nor they repond you to emails.