Renaissance Kingdoms Complaints and Reviews

63 Rue de Rivoli
Paris, Île-de-France 75001 France

Corp Email: contact@celsius-online.com
Company Contact: Lévan Sardjevéladzé - Director

Is Renaissance Kingdoms a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Injustice by admins

After 10 years of playing the game, sustaining the game, bringing like 70 people in the game, and using 3000 euros- only for my own character, I was deleted, innocently without any valid explanation.

In this situation we are also other 20 people from of community of 400 people … we will complain online … if not we will start lawsuits.

Renaissance Kingdoms is an online browser game – who do they say that they are materializing a MEDIEVAL REAL WORLD.

The admins change rules as they want, they post on forums, and they do whatever and whenever they want. They don t send in-game mail of rules and they are not actualized in EULA.

They just delete characters and accuse them of cloning without any proof posted or they delete groups and state whatever.

The admins they, think that they are gods.

In my case and in my group case, after we did conquer a county in a realistic medieval game as admins say, we did destroy the county economy and walls, as is happening in medieval.

They did deleted 20 characters – from 6 to 20 years old, and destroy all offensive capacity of group – armies (an in-game army costs time and gold).

We did open a discussion with admins, they did not respond why each individual was deleted, or whatever.

I am not the 1st one or the last one who will have this problem in that game.

On their Facebook page there are discussions of the wrong doing in the game. Most of them are deleted, and so on.